WASD-moving/NPC auto-finder

MbahCrazy

hey admin..im new in warspear..and i love playing this game..and i want give you a few suggestion on the game..here is my suggestion

1. Moving Controling

i playing on my PC..and my finger tired because always clicking mouse to move..and my suggestion is..using moving controlling use keyboard ..like key "W" for move up , "S" for move down , "D" for move right , "A" for move left..and mouse is only for fire or talk to NPC..

2. Auto Move When Quest

this suggestion is , if my first suggestion is imposible..auto move is mean..when we get a quest from NPC we can move auto to target..so we can easier to go to quest target..

ok thats my suggestion..i hope in next update..i can see my suggestion being realized..thanks you admin :D

1. Kuzmitch or Mioco said that this will require massive code changes. This will be imba too, as mobile users won't be able to use it.

2. Why? No need.

1. Kuzmitch or Mioco said that this will require massive code changes. This will be imba too, as mobile users won't be able to use it.

2. Why? No need.

1. Indeed, its ment to be a game on mobile platform, not PC :) Hence the click & move.

2. I second you here .. Whats fun about questing then if you don't even have to look for the mob/npc or whatever it is you need .. Thats taking a big part out of MMORPG. And its easy cause its already marked on your map.