Getting a Reward By Helping Low Level Players

Hazelnut

In this case, high lvl players will get a reward such us experinces, some gold, m.coins or random items by helping low lvl players (under lvl 14) complete their regular or chainless quests..

More frequently helping or more hard the quest, more bigger the reward that will be received..

This can motivate high lvl players to help low lvl players...

Here's an idea iv suggested before.

CC quests with high Xp reward, to kill isle 1 bosses, to kill bosses on mainland ( sea, lake, demoness, kratt, genie ect ) and to kill chainless bosses.

Chainless bosses should give higher award due to difficulty.

Mainland bosses should give low rewards ( less disturbs for farmers ).

This will give players more opportunity to obtain more CC and with high Xp reward, it will help draw in those who are trying to level chars lvl14+.

Here's an idea iv suggested before.

CC quests with high Xp reward, to kill isle 1 bosses, to kill bosses on mainland ( sea, lake, demoness, kratt, genie ect ) and to kill chainless bosses.

Chainless bosses should give higher award due to difficulty.

Mainland bosses should give low rewards ( less disturbs for farmers ).

This will give players more opportunity to obtain more CC and with high Xp reward, it will help draw in those who are trying to level chars lvl14+.

I like this idea, killing Elves for experience, now I can lvl up with fun instead of spamming portals and looting corpses  :facepalm:

@sichy, you can highlight the word and type the right word, unless your using a phone that can't highlight then nevermind.

In this case, high lvl players will get a reward such us experinces, some gold, m.coins or random items by helping low lvl players (under lvl 14) complete their regular or chainless quests..

More frequently helping or more hard the quest, more bigger the reward that will be received..

This can motivate high lvl players to help low lvl players...

i dont need gold or others thing for help newbies  i have motivation thinking i can rape elfs in the way  ;D

• 1 year later...

Idk if this still on or not... People nowadays are getting selfish...

i dont need gold or others thing for help newbies  i have motivation thinking i can rape elfs in the way  ;D

I like this idea  :friends:

Ty ::)

How about making a tournament for this?When u help a low lvl u can earn hp(help points)just like gp(guild points).

Yea, sounds good :drinks:

I Like the idea :good:

Sorry late, but thanks for liking my idea ::)

I always thought that helping fellow players is not a matter of reward.

Times changing.

With many players it is still a reward to help other players. ( As long as that player thanks you at least xD )

But yes, there is a rise in greed and desperation. Sad really.

Who led rise to greed and desperation?well,we all know who it is.

we didn't do it, sorry, our game is free as I checked the last time.

No, aigrind is not to blame, the un-helpful players are.

But do not despair, plenty of us helpful players are out there. Perhaps not 24/7, but we do exist! No need for rewards, it will just give attitudes a nudge in the wrong direction.