Seriously Ban PVPRANGE!!?!?!??!?!?!

Saber

Ban the Pvprange?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Ban the Pvprange?

• Yes!! and Mute his Account or Delete it!!
    • Fuck Pvprange
    • Ban him

Devs Please Ban him.Hes even Top 3 of SMITED users and he changed our karmas that f***ing dude.He always talking about his fame :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  i dont like it.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Nahh I think he should stay, face it like him on not he keeps the  game intresing, funny to see how much you guys let him get to you :lol:, all hes doin is claimin hes number one, not as bad as beastmodes an elekria (idk how spell it :facepalm:) talking bout race and religions :facepalm:

Nahh I think he should stay, face it like him on not he keeps the  game intresing, funny to see how much you guys let him get to you :lol: , all hes doin is claimin hes number one, not as bad as beastmodes an elekria (idk how spell it :facepalm: ) talking bout race and religions :facepalm:

This guy Saber is a huge fan of Pvprange, you should see this  :lol:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?action=otherkarma;u=17087

and 80% of his smites are from Saber, I think they should ban Saber from karma system, or might aswell just ban him since all he talks about is dicks, vaginas, ass, age, mothers and any random insult that comes in his mind.

This guy Saber is a huge fan of Pvprange, you should see this  :lol:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?action=otherkarma;u=17087

and 80% of his smites are from Saber, I think they should ban Saber from karma system, or might aswell just ban him since all he talks about is dicks, vaginas, ass, age, mothers and any random insult that comes in his mind.

I WAS RUSHING TO SMITE HIM and actualy i clicked + :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

nobody cares :P

I WAS RUSHING TO SMITE HIM and actualy i clicked + :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

nobody cares :P

Apparently, you're the only who cares.

A Flame thread  :facepalm:

We all know what pvprange is doing. And yes he needs to stop trolling with karma. With his posts in mind.. let him be.

But please bro, stop lowering yourself with such abuse. ( looking at your smites and posts in regards to pvprange )

Let the Mod's watch him. They will take action when they see appropriate.

# just a note to Moderators should they see this.. please monitor karma. much abuse is hidden in karma these days.

Im not trying to create waves.. i just feel that i need to say this.

Well Seriously Pvprange will be banned . 8)  I dont really care if he - my karma.The reason is hes Immature and Selfish.And his only reason is "He wanna be me but fail hard :D","likes men","Kids cry alot.nuff said."Needs to learn RESPECT to better players(BETTER PLAYERS? why he DIED TO A LVL 1 ROGUE?)".Well hes really sure is immature and stupid.

Wow, nice comeback. If I wanted a good "Cumback" i'd go to your mother :D

Comeback? Are you stupid or something? ;D

Comeback? Are you stupid or something? ;D

Seriously kid? Words cannot describe...

Your trying to be intelligent and make your words produce the illusion of a well put together sentence but fail horribly. Please... End yourself.

Seriously kid? Words cannot describe...

Your trying to be intelligent and make your words produce the illusion of a well put together sentence but fail horribly. Please... End yourself.

Yea Words dont describe.You fail even you smite people.Your stupidity is on your homosexual head.

Yet again you butchered the English language.

Your afraid to lose.Yet you rely on Smites.Idk why your doing this maybe Stupidity

Your afraid to lose.Yet you rely on Smites.Idk why your doing this maybe Stupidity

Lose in what? I am better then you in every possible way :)

Keeping looking like a moron on the forums kiddo :D

Lose in what? I am better then you in every possible way :)

Keeping looking like a moron on the forums kiddo :D

Every Possible way?

Your dumber than i thought

Spammer  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Spammer  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Im cereal, y dis guy know spell gud?!?!

Lol. This kid wants to be as cool and good as i am but fails hard :D Look how he loves me

Im cereal, y dis guy know spell gud?!?!

Lol. This kid wants to be as cool and good as i am but fails hard :D Look how he loves me

Seriously you stupid Hypocrite,why would i love you?.You bastard HOMO duck you

Seriously you stupid Hypocrite,why would i love you?.You bastard HOMO **** you

Ahahaha i knew this little kid would crack. Look how mad the baby has gotten lmfao, i win. Baby need a warm baba? Perhaps a midday nap?

Awwwwww

Ahahaha i knew this little kid would crack. Look how made the baby has gotten lmfao, i win. Baby need a warm baba? Perhaps a midday nap?

Awwwwww

By the way how would i be cool?  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

You should Kiss your Nipples instead or suck it loser

LMFAO. yall gurls r both pretty. this makes for great entertainment. Seriously im rolling. but you two ladies should kiss n make up now. I mean pvprange. ur not much older then him 'kiddo' and saber... Cmon man... spell it right. dnt give him ammo.  :lol: :lol:

Sorry Saber but u lose everytime you are arguing with pvprange. It depends on your lack in english and lack in arguments. You act like a king of this game and forum And all youre wishes must come true. This is not true, you are the same as one you are smiting. Nothing more.

Sorry Saber but u lose everytime you are arguing with pvprange. It depends on your lack in english and lack in arguments. You act like a king of this game and forum And all youre wishes must come true. This is not true, you are the same as one you are smiting. Nothing more.

i stopped smiting ...................

you still mad of ranger skill blessing?