MC READ THiS.

Jhomzieemo

:facepalm: why Almost all of u dont know how to fight fairly? u  always want 3v1 huh? im lvl 14 but fighting 13 rouge, 20 shaman, and 17 warlock. IS THAT THE RULE OF UR CLAN? lol only sme of u know how to fight fairly.  :facepalm: wohohohoh. xD

:facepalm: why Almost all of u dont know how to fight fairly? u  always want 3v1 huh? im lvl 14 but fighting 13 rouge, 20 shaman, and 17 warlock. IS THAT THE RULE OF UR CLAN? lol only sme of u know how to fight fairly.  :facepalm: wohohohoh. xD

Are you referring to pvp cave? If you are, its the same on both sides.

If your talkin about outside pvp... its a damn warzone, get with the program.

Ouch  :lol:

Yeah maybe just a bit blunt idk.. just a bit peeved today :aggressive: nothing like a bunch of idiots jumpin and ganking you 37+ times in under an hour in pvp cave. All started over a sore loser lvl17 bd not liking my lvl14 arena char killing him 2x in a row.

Killing a ganker also didnt help when he cried to his friends.

Aaah waa waa there i go.  :lol:

we chosen had a large attack to the MC caravans today. :clapping:

probably 50 to 100 peeps. :yahoo:

it was like CHOOOOO CHOOOO chugga chugga chugga  :shout:

and we plastered onsies and twosies on the way.poor onsies and twosies getting flattened :cray:

sometimes they do the same to US. 8)

it is AWESOME CHAOTIC WAAAAR. :yahoo:

dont whine and cry. embrace the CHAOS its so fun. :tease:

and then and then we attacked the town and went INTO THE GIFT SHOP to buy souveniors! :good:

finally they took back their town and gift shop.  :drinks: well met MC well met.

YOUR POST HAVE NO SENSE.

I'm getting so bored about you elves.

I'm nice,so i never attack you all first.BUT i'm dieing becouse of it.

Even LOW lvl ATTACK you when there is a lvl 20 near.

LOL.

What you think?That i'll not remember your name?

WRONG.

I'll advise with this post all coward people that just attack in group that i don't care how many pots i 'll need to use,or how many times i'll revive,but I'll kill you , and you'll not have my corpe.

I really get very mad when noobs atk me when mobs attacking me,or becouse they are in group.They always get the surprise when i use pots and kill them.

Last day i was in Kottarava with one elf.I did't kill,even if it was easy for me if i wish.He wait 2 more elves arrived and then attck me all togather. :bad: They all die  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Of course , some elves respectable too,but the most... :bad:

we chosen had a large attack to the MC carav :shok:ans today. :clapping:

probably 50 to 100 peeps. :yahoo:

it was like CHOOOOO CHOOOO chugga chugga chugga  :shout:

and we plastered onsies and twosies on the way.poor onsies and twosies getting flattened :cray:

sometimes they do the same to US. 8)

it is AWESOME CHAOTIC WAAAAR. :yahoo:

dont whine and cry. embrace the CHAOS its so fun. :tease:

and then and then we attacked the town and went INTO THE GIFT SHOP to buy souveniors! :good:

finally they took back their town and gift shop.  :drinks: well met MC well met.

Aha i was there. I was like wtf r they doin?

YOUR POST HAVE NO SENSE.

LOL.

WRONG.

I'll advise with this post all coward people that just attack in group that i don't care how many pots i 'll need to use,or how many times i'll revive,but I'll kill you , and you'll not have my corpe.

I really get very mad when noobs atk me when mobs attacking me,or becouse they are in group.They always get the surprise when i use pots and kill them.

Last day i was in Kottarava with one elf.I did't kill,even if it was easy for me if i wish.He wait 2 more elves arrived and then attck me all togather. :bad: They all die  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

YEP RESPECTABLE ANd FAIR PLAYERS WONT ATTACK LIKE ME :D but there is one thing that .........

okay here it is sometimes when i use the ranges char i hit(accidentaly) an elf he then get pissed and saves my name later tries to kill me anytime we meet.

okay elfs if a shaman hits u without blinding or necro hit whitout sheild on then he does not intend to kill u so go one with it damnit

Saving names?  :facepalm:

plotting revenge? :facepalm:

WERE ON OPPOSING TEAMS WERE SUPPOSED TO GANK EACH OTHER :shout:

I will always kill MC even ones that are level 2. :aggressive:

is it fair no :spiteful:

is it nice no :spiteful:

its WAAAAAAAR and its fun. :yahoo:

if getting ganked pisses you off to the point of jotting down a name and plotting revenge you dont need to play a game that involves pvp.  :cray:

I have been randomly ganked so many times since starting if I had been writing names I would have a novel. ;D

attcking lower level players from the opposing team is GOOD thats a little waste of their time preventing them from reaching 20 just a little longer. :dirol:

theres no hate no animosity (not for me anyway) its just good tactics. 8)

never fight a battle you havent already won.  :good:

quick assesment good odds of winning I attack!! :diablo:

shit three of them I run like a ♥♥♥♥♥.aaah heeeeelp mc :shout: its not being a coward to use your brain. ;D

its not being a coward to wait till you have appropriate support before you attack a higher level character thats just good sense too. :aggressive:

sometimes your the windsheild sometimes your the bug but its that random chaotic battlefeild that makes mmorpgs so much better than single player follow the dull fn storyline till you win crap. :dirol:

when you killed those three elves was that not a very satisfying win THEY TRIED TO GANK YOU YOU KICKED THEIR ASS ANYWAY! THATS AWESOME! the victories mean more the losses mean more without the crappy losses the awesome victories count for nothing.cheers GOOD JOB thank you for being a tough challenging opponent! :drinks:

GO ahead and put me on your little list of people to attack cause I'm gonna do my best to put your brain on the floor ON THE FLOOR!. if your better than me I'm gonna bring buddies LOTS OF BUDDIES. if you kill me and all my buddies GOOD JOB if not I WIN. because that is what war is about.  :diablo:

if you just want to mind your own business and be left alone warspear is not for you. you should play a single player or an mmorpg that doesnt involve massive amounts of pvp. or maybe stay on island one and help newbies.  :rofl:

at any rate my dearest frenemy I look forward to seeing you on the battlefeild :drinks:

and remember.... ON THE FLOOR! THATS WHERE I WANT YOUR BRAIN!  :diablo:

yea you are so right and don even make me start on pvp cave their all elfs are noob everyday war in pvp cave elfs cant stand that they lose all start attacking at once if their friend loses pvp lame elfs :bad:

YOUR POST HAVE NO SENSE.

LOL.

WRONG.

:lol: haha ladyji, XD

I was just standing and chatting, saw the red light blinking on my screen... i couldnt even see my dead body coz HEEEELL many elves hahahahaha :lol:

Then i pressed revive and i was at t2 :facepalm:

:drinks: hahah, its Okaay ladyji ur still the best rouge ive ever seen. :*3 meow,

Hahahaha ty bro  :blush: ;D

But theres a whole lot of people way better than me, gotta beat em all  >:D ;D

cause I'm gonna do my best to put your brain on the floor ON THE FLOOR!.

and remember.... ON THE FLOOR! THATS WHERE I WANT YOUR BRAIN!

ON THE FLOOR!

For those who gank and jump.. its a pvp cave not war cave.

Btw... If you see any of my chars, realise that i dont gank or jump without being provoked first. So if you think im doing so, stop and realise i might have a damn good reason.

If you feel that a have done something wrong, tell me. If I was wrong in my actions i shall stop and send my apology's.

And to those who use pots.. i feel satisfied that you feel weak enough to pot against me. I like to see you wasting your pots.

Dont spoil our un-official pvp cave for other players.

Dont jump players.

Dont pot.

Dont disturb players pvp.

Dont stab people in the back with low hp.

Use proper signals and if you dont get a signal back.. the player is afk or not interested.

And if you see a ganker or jumper.. make sure they are before you slaughter them. Make sure you see that player doing so, and not just killing a disturber.

Know the players also.. many like myself dont disturb pvp without a decent cause.

Ouch again  :lol:

Whats up, bro? Bad mood again? Hahaha

Pass by to chat  :blush:

hahahaha im actually in a good mood. Just spinning this broken record yet again.. nobody seems to learn pvp, there's always somebody spoiling the good things.

:blush: uuhm blue I might have went in there about once or ... three hundred times swinging my hammer around willie nillie till I died. :blush:

I CANT HELP IT! THERES NO OFF SWITCH!! ITS LIKE mc CHAAAAAAAAARGE  :diablo:

and I know its rude and not nice and messing with you alls gentlemanly duel and "honorable combat" theme you got going on in there.

so heres a flower and apology  :give_rose:

heres a drink  :drinks:

I will avoid wrecking your pvp cave .... well mostly.. I still want to cause some chaos and discontent from time to time but only to say hi whats up this is my hammer just letting him visit. my hammers name is frank he likes to knock brains to the floor. and I might bring some friends... maybe 2 or 75 ish ..crap dude I'm sorry its gonna happen! I'm totally going to be wrecking your pvp cave! I just cannot help it! nothing personal its not you its me . Its totally awesome being cussed out by both factions in four different languages at once . ;D its also a handy way of getting a port back to town.  :facepalm: I promise to take a screen shot and dedicate that run into pvp cave to you though  ;D YOU MY BOY BLUE!!

on a side note I am up for trying a lake run with you next time you're on I actually managed to finish my GS quest when we talked in game last.

Hahahaha i tried to get a shortcut to town in pvp cave last night.

Took off my weaps and used pvp signals at players to try to get them to fight. Took me 15minutes til i found a willing participant. A lvl10 ranger.

It would have been quicker to walk  :lol:

dude u dont break ur equip when a player kills u so why didnt u walk upto al lv 20 and try to get them to kill u

They didnt want to kill me  :lol:

i enter the cave with level6 druid i was raped by level6 druid, necro level14 and a level2 warlock. I let them kill me so i logged on my ranger and killed the triad and mc higher level killed my ranger. Omg

yea you are so right and don even make me start on pvp cave their all elfs are noob everyday war in pvp cave elfs cant stand that they lose all start attacking at once if their friend loses pvp lame elfs :bad:

:shok: Omg that is so true !!!! I know some elf's that start calling higher lvl cuz they don't handle when they loose ! Is like damn :mega_shok:  is a game...  U should accept thing's and move on ! :facepalm:  ...

i find that they sense weakness and attack u after u have on and when u are on limited hp                                                  coem