Kotarava

Boru

All know it's hard to get to kotarava. Sometimes other factions camp and we D-E-A-D. Let's make dealer, shop, repair and respawn statue at kotarava. Don't want to lose my time to get there...

Actually it isn't that hard to get there, just keep teleporting... I usually use middle teleports and I get a lot in kotaravva

yea its true . it takes a few minutes and  not more than 10 minutes. but respawn statues sounds good if devs more decrease luck ratio of norlant swamp  ;)  (laby ratio has decrased  :bad:  already)

not hard to get there after this S**t update where i get nothing beyond norlant crystals....

then is fun when i die there by elfs cos i know ill def get there again and i know the risks but then when u have the chance KILL THE RED NAMES.

not hard to get there after this S**t update where i get nothing beyond norlant crystals....

then is fun when i die there by elfs cos i know ill def get there again and i know the risks but then when u have the chance KILL THE RED NAMES.

:D

Kotarava now is reachable, thanks to popular demand devs fixed it, but maybe the thing they need to change is (INCREASE THE CHANCE OF EVERY PLAYERS TO GET LEVEL 18 ITEMS,,, NOW MOST OF US STILL DONT HAVE LEVEL 18 ITEMS FROM REWARD BECAUSE the chance of GETTING LEVEL 18 ITEMS IS VERY LOW,,MAYBE JUST MAKE IT INCREASE SO EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE LEVEL 18 ITEMS