Jump to content
Reivenorik

[2019.06.27] In development: V sector of Ayvondil "The Ship Graveyard" (Part II)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

Hah, well said! It will be a real challenge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, Akasha said:

Likely. But these details will be approached in the update's post, soon.  :smile:

Time to start saving up on cash then.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, Akasha said:

Likely. But these details will be approached in the update's post, soon.  :smile:

Time to start saving up on cash then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 11:39 PM, Higgings said:

 

Hah, well said! It will be a real challenge!

That will be fun \(*-*)/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you please change Difficulty of Events (like GVG or Guild event ) in SEA server ? there are really low population in SEA and its really hard to do those events , SEA is like most active time in most active guilds have 10 members only 

or atleast Merge SEA with US or EU 

items in SEA are expensive as hell because of low population 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kamisama said:

ok im happy about new map , but it wont mess up halloween and snow map ? will it ?

Sector 5 is going to be a fix and permanent part of Warspear. Halloween and Snow are only temporary events. None has to do with the other 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kamisama said:

Can you please change Difficulty of Events (like GVG or Guild event ) in SEA server ? there are really low population in SEA and its really hard to do those events , SEA is like most active time in most active guilds have 10 members only 

or atleast Merge SEA with US or EU 

items in SEA are expensive as hell because of low population 

 

please dont merge it with EU thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paden Owens said:

Can we get arena 25/26 in their own category? 

 

I believe this change will be done once lv28/30 accessories will come.

 

But take these infos as not official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

I believe this change will be done once lv28/30 accessories will come.

 

But take these infos as not official.

I’ll love you guys forever if you do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Poggers said:

 

haha this one has faith 😂😂

Gotta look out for the Seeker players. The struggle is real. 😅😅😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akasha said:

his faith will be rewarded 😉

Don't be play with my emotions. Highly appreciated for that.😭😭😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 2:33 PM, Nosotraes said:

Time to start saving up on cash then.

Hard to tell if you're back or mocking me. I confess it's less boring with you teasy boy.. I mean.. source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...