[2019.06.27] In development: V sector of Ayvondil "The Ship Graveyard" (Part II)

Reivenorik

1 hour ago, XreaperX said:

Can we travel from Nadir Harbor to this new part of the island (pleaaaseee) 

Most likely travel to this new area will be somewhere from ayvondil

Just now, Jcbreff said:

Most likely travel to this new area will be somewhere from ayvondil

There is clearly a Harbor WITH SHIPS at Nadir! WHY CANT WE GO FROM THERE TO AVONDYL  GM PLZ open the doors of Nadir Harbor! 😬😬😬😬😬

6 minutes ago, XreaperX said:

There is clearly a Harbor WITH SHIPS at Nadir! WHY CANT WE GO FROM THERE TO AVONDYL  GM PLZ open the doors of Nadir Harbor! 😬😬😬😬😬

Story goes that chainless league merchants came to irselnorth and those ships are theirs

@Reivenorik

Very good update and nice ideas but gm i have a favor to ask. 

Could you show us the % drop rates when we want to activate a dg? 

Or if it's a guild event you could show us the rate at the description and show us what we can drop there. 

I also have a question about the new abilities which we can learn from the new sector. Are those abilities only available at t5 or everywhere? 

9 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Story goes that chainless league merchants came to irselnorth and those ships are theirs

Damn chainless league, they ruin Irslenorth 😓

1 hour ago, XreaperX said:

Or just use tele scroll ? Much easier

1 hour ago, Waheed said:

@Reivenorik

Or if it's a guild event you could show us the rate at the description and show us what we can drop there. 

I also have a question about the new abilities which we can learn from the new sector. Are those abilities only available at t5 or everywhere? 

In fact there is rules for Eu which says every game should give the chances of drops or amps etc with % but seems ws will never do it even tho they follow Eu rules lately

9 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

Or just use tele scroll ? Much easier

In fact there is rules for Eu which says every game should give the chances of drops or amps etc with % but seems ws will never do it even tho they follow Eu rules lately

There isnt a rule in eu that demands game developers to publish percentages, only games published in china have to tell percentages

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

There isnt a rule in eu that demands game developers to publish percentages, only games published in china have to tell percentages

There r rules and i can provide them to u later on if u wanna 

19 minutes ago, Lostsignal said:

There r rules and i can provide them to u later on if u wanna 

Sure, i didnt find any by googling but i could have missed something

16 hours ago, Waheed said:

I am not shocked or upset if the chances are lower than 5%, just would like to see it :happy_yes1:

I hope you realise 5% is an incredibly high chance xd.

4 hours ago, Poggers said:

I hope you realise 5% is an incredibly high chance xd.

If it's 5%+ I'm gonna go delete my chars:too_much_cuteness:

2 hours ago, Killaura said:

Will it comes during 11th anniversary?

Most likely it's gonna be after 🙂

2 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Where's the new mechanics? This is more of the same with different sprites. Sadly, this won't be enough to bring back players like me.

All I'm cheering for is the first level 30 BD achievement :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

If it's 5%+ I'm gonna go delete my chars:too_much_cuteness:

Most likely it's gonna be after 🙂

All I'm cheering for is the first level 30 BD achievement :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Great minds think alike.

On 6/28/2019 at 3:22 AM, Poggers said:

Small request: can we please increase the maximum amount of expert skill slots please 😙

You'll probably get 2 slots at lvl 30

В 28.06.2019 в 18:06, Nosotraes сказал:

Yeah, sorry. It's just the fact that they announced this thing about 2 years ago already.

The work itself began only last year, until that moment we simply didn't have free time.
Something for you can be “boring”, but you need to understand that this may require daily attention from us, so we cannot work only on this updating.
Every update, even a small one, requires a lot of effort from us.

В 28.06.2019 в 18:44, XreaperX сказал:

Can we travel from Nadir Harbor to this new part of the island (pleaaaseee) 

Anything is possible, but I can't promise:tired2:

В 29.06.2019 в 19:03, nabnecro сказал:

This is more of the same with different sprites. Sadly, this won't be enough to bring back players like me.

Perhaps this is only a superficial opinion.
In any case, you will have to try new content before giving a final conclusion.

В 28.06.2019 в 20:39, Waheed сказал:

While we have not thought about it, the add of such a function is not planned

В 28.06.2019 в 20:39, Waheed сказал:

It's hard to talk about it now, but I think that they will be more necessary under water than in other parts of Ayvondil.

В 28.06.2019 в 22:25, Lostsignal сказал:

in countries where Warspear has an official release there is no rule for disclosing a chances.
This conversation has already been raised on the forum and we will not return to it.

В 29.06.2019 в 19:08, Killaura сказал:

Will it comes during 11th anniversary?

No, only after it ends and we can't, even approximate, announce the date of release now.

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

The work itself began only last year, until that moment we simply didn't have free time.
Something for you can be “boring”, but you need to understand that this may require daily attention from us, so we cannot work only on this updating.
Every update, even a small one, requires a lot of effort from us.

Anything is possible, but I can't promise:tired2:

Perhaps this is only a superficial opinion.
In any case, you will have to try new content before giving a final conclusion.

While we have not thought about it, the add of such a function is not planned

It's hard to talk about it now, but I think that they will be more necessary under water than in other parts of Ayvondil.

in countries where Warspear has an official release there is no rule for disclosing a chances.
This conversation has already been raised on the forum and we will not return to it.

No, only after it ends and we can't, even approximate, announce the date of release now.

Skip the next few events xd, anything to make it arrive faster 😄

@Reivenorik

see this is what exactly i was talking about, mc side kill bosses modt time of the week none gets drop. Elf side kill 1 time gets drops. You talk about people luck get reduce. How? A guy from a particular guild gets costume or rare books everytime he kills. Same guy got 5 times costumes 3 times rare books how? You all seriously have specific rates towards elf and these guilds in elfs. Tysm this drop system makes me and many others lose interest in this game. Good luck Aigrind 

On 6/29/2019 at 12:09 AM, Waheed said:

@Reivenorik

If you are an elf and preferred guild by the developer or mods your drop rate will be 100%. So go join a guild who is in their good list 

only winners of the two stages of the guild event will have the opportunity to enter it

So is this gonna be a repeat of spring? because this genuinely sounds like a terrible terrible idea to limit the dungeon to one guild.

Edited by Poggers

2 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

If you are an elf and preferred guild by the developer or mods your drop rate will be 100%. So go join a guild who is in their good list 

You can't be serious.

Just now, Poggers said:

only winners of the two stages of the guild event will have the opportunity to enter it

So is this gonna be a repeat of spring? because this genuinely sounds like a terrible terrible idea to limit the dungeon to one guild.

That's most likely a GvG event. I believe more than a guild will have the chance to win the challenge. Moreover, the project is still in development and may face changes before it is released.

34 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You can't be serious.

That's most likely a GvG event. I believe more than a guild will have the chance to win the challenge. Moreover, the project is still in development and may face changes before it is released.

What do u mean not serious bro? I m tired of seeing epf geeting 100% drops and mc just getting bars or common cata or most ppl in party nothing. So yes i am 100% serious. You have a doubt? Come play mc char on us server and see it yourself or join elf with their good list guilds.

11 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

What do u mean not serious bro? I m tired of seeing epf geeting 100% drops and mc just getting bars or common cata or most ppl in party nothing. So yes i am 100% serious. You have a doubt? Come play mc char on us server and see it yourself or join elf with their good list guilds.

I just mean that they have already explained you that it is technically impossible to create a mechanism which is even near to what you are writing. The drop rate is the same to everybody, but it's clear that the one who spams more has a higher chance to drop than who does not spam at all. It is an Admin who wrote it, thus someone who might know something more than us all, don't you think? 

Besides, what would they earn on doing this way? What is even the very point on rewarding few players instead of the mass? I don't really believe things work that way, man. 

45 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I just mean that they have already explained you that it is technically impossible to create a mechanism which is even near to what you are writing. The drop rate is the same to everybody, but it's clear that the one who spams more has a higher chance to drop than who does not spam at all. It is an Admin who wrote it, thus someone who might know something more than us all, don't you think? 

Besides, what would they earn on doing this way? What is even the very point on rewarding few players instead of the mass? I don't really believe things work that way, man. 

They say people who spam more gets more drops? So what will u now talk about raid bosses? Elf kill elm daily they get drops, thy kill engineer once in 2 weeks they get drops, so how will you define such drop mechanism? You think we dont know its elf oriented? Now what will they get? You go ask them what they get by doing it. 

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

They say people who spam more gets more drops? So what will u now talk about raid bosses? Elf kill elm daily they get drops, thy kill engineer once in 2 weeks they get drops, so how will you define such drop mechanism? You think we dont know its elf oriented? Now what will they get? You go ask them what they get by doing it. 

certainly an interesting opinion.

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

I don't have to ask, the answer is pretty clear: they earn nothing by doing this. If they earn nothing with this it is also logical that there is no obvious reason to prefer the elf side than the mc one in drop matters. They also explained that it is possible for these raid bosses to have a good drop rate, due to the strenght and tactic (once, at least) required to defeat one. Since it is easy to kill most of them now and that the drop rate did not change, it is also possible that those who constantly kill them have a pretty good chance to receive something very valuable from the boss (considering, judging by your statement, that only one guild invests time on killing raid bosses. Now that I think about it, I am even less surprised that they keep dropping: they basically have no opponents to face) rather than those who don't kill it at all.

Now please, I have to ask you to follow the guidelines of the topic: it is meant to speak about the incoming update of the 5th part of Ayvondil therefore I invite everybody from now on to respect its purpose. Thank you for the understanding. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

16 часов назад, Poggers сказал:

Skip the next few events xd, anything to make it arrive faster 😄

No, it's impossible!)
But I promise you that this update will be released as soon as possible.

2 часа назад, Poggers сказал:

You need to win 2 stages (theoretically it will be able to 1/4 of all participants)

@Necromaa If you intend to uphold this position, then I will have to apply some restrictions.
I am sure that you are an adequate adult, but I absolutely cannot understand why you decided that we might be interested in this. Not to mention the fact that it is impossible to arrange.

It's time to end this conversation.

2 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

No, it's impossible!)
But I promise you that this update will be released as soon as possible.

We waited a lot already. At this point, don't rush things and let's make sure that every testing process is successfully respected: releasing an interesting update quickly and then interrupting our journey on the new area due to Server's Restast Messages is even less funny than waiting, in my opinion. And it also might make players lose potions and consumable items if they started to rush on level up :tired2:

4 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

At this point, don't rush things and let's make sure that every testing process is successfully respected: releasing an interesting update quickly and then interrupting our journey on the new area due to Server's Restast Messages is even less funny than waiting, in my opinion. And it also might make players lose potions and consumable items if they started to rush on level up :tired2:

That's right, we will do everything quickly, but carefully! :true_story1:

new type of armours? maybe heavy armors for paladin, dk and charmer new sets :]

I mean set for 2h weapons without block or with block

head: parry, critical, hp and def;

armour: magic dmg, dodge and hp and def;

gloves: crit, magic hp, def;

and boots: parry, crit, hp and def;

bonus for full set: hp and parry 🙂

because people dont using magic skills on dk or damage from magic skills from dk is very low.. nobody doing magic deathknights and charmer have low magic with 1h weapon but wih staff is that same problem bcuse heavy armours not give magic dmg and charmer is usseless in dg. Problem istoo on elf side.. everybody doing only wardens i mean 5 paladin and 95 warden bcuse is much easy to play warden. what u can say about this idea xd

ps. sorry for my english is not so good 😄

Edited by Yalaharian

9 hours ago, Yalaharian said:

new type of armours? maybe heavy armors for paladin, dk and charmer new sets

Likely. But these details will be approached in the update's post, soon.  :smile:

9 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

I hope the mobs won't hit me 1000 each swing over there.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: