Remove all inactive lvl 1 players

Tweek

Agree?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Agree?

• Yes!
    • Potato-no.

Why? Because I want to wear a "decent" name but I can't because of those lvl1 players.

All lvl1 characters should be deleted if they are inactive for more than 2 weeks.(only lvl1 chars)

maybe you should say inactive lvl 1 players that exist in one account only,example if this account is not used for 3 months and all his characters are lvl 1 it should be deleted coz some people got their accounts with mixed low levels and high levels if they still use their high levels their low levels wont be deleted

maybe you should say inactive lvl 1 players that exist in one account only,example if this account is not used for 3 months and all his characters are lvl 1 it should be deleted coz some people got their accounts with mixed low levels and high levels if they still use their high levels their low levels wont be deleted

AS I said in my post, only CHARACTERS OF LVL1 should be deleted due to inactivity.

I mean even if this gets accepted ppl can just lvl to 2 i mean it literally takes 4 seconds to do this.

hehe yes, it takes liitle time to get to lvl 2, so you will have many many characters on lvl 2, and you will ask to delete all inactive lvl 2 chars, then everybody will go to lvl 3  and then...  :lol: :lol:

so in the end players will tell admins to delete all inactive lvl 18s until it ends up deleting all lvl 20s inactive for 2 weeks :rofl:  i guess this is how warspear ends, dooms day for us all, admins will agree to delete all lvl 1-20s inactive for 2 weeks, then on a late december night, santa claus will  shutdown servers for 2 weeks, when the servers are finlly up and running we are all getting a bitter surprise, every single character that were ever made are deleted, everything ;D  every single players would quit, and a new generation of mcs and elves would be born in arinar..

Indeed. It's easy to get lvl 2, but still if they level up to lvl2 then they can keep the name and the character because they weren't so lazy to stay at lvl1. :wacko:

so in the end players will tell admins to delete all inactive lvl 18s until it ends up deleting all lvl 20s inactive for 2 weeks :rofl:  i guess this is how warspear ends, dooms day for us all, admins will agree to delete all lvl 1-20s inactive for 2 weeks, then on a late december night, santa claus will  shutdown servers for 2 weeks, when the servers are finlly up and running we are all getting a bitter surprise, every single character that were ever made are deleted, everything ;D  every single players would quit, and a new generation of mcs and elves would be born in arinar..

E P I C

Is there any feature in game like a locker? Because I admit I have a lvl1 character and use it as a storage for my items. And so if there isn't any other storage I voted NO to this poll. And the use of another account as a storage is good too because you can put different e-mail and password to it.

Is there any feature in game like a locker? Because I admit I have a lvl1 character and use it as a storage for my items. And so if there isn't any other storage I voted NO to this poll. And the use of another account as a storage is good too because you can put different e-mail and password to it.

LEVEL UP

I agree to your comment, yes some people use level 1 chars as their storage, If only this game has feature locker then its possible to vote yes in the poll,

but I also vote for no since lvl 1 are useful for item storage.

I don't support this comment, if this thing happen in the game then the warspear will End and NO NEW GENERATIONS OF MCS AND ELVES Would be born! why? Because all high levels that sacrifice time and money to make their characters strong will feel bad And ofc they will QUIT FOREVER IN PLAYING THE GAME,

all I can say is  I THINK DEVS WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN(  I  JUST MEAN ABOUT THIS COMMENT only NOT ABOUT THE WHOLE TOPIC) ,,, just for clarification......

I don't support this comment, if this thing happen in the game then the warspear will End and NO NEW GENERATIONS OF MCS AND ELVES Would be born! why? Because all high levels that sacrifice time and money to make their characters strong will feel bad And ofc they will QUIT FOREVER IN PLAYING THE GAME,

all I can say is  I THINK DEVS WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN(  I  JUST MEAN ABOUT THIS COMMENT only NOT ABOUT THE WHOLE TOPIC) ,,, just for clarification......

umm.. i was obviously being sarcastic there, and to make it clear, when i said "a new generation of mcs and elves" i ment that all current players would quit playing this game, sooner or later, new players would find this game, and it would be just like old times, just 10x harder (with mshop ofc)

I want to say im partially convince, by this topic,,,

3 months inactive level 1 chars in same account will be deleted if in the same account there is no high level at all,

Example if all chars in that account is all level 1 and its inactive for one month then delete the account,

else in same account they got mixed level 1 and high level example level 20 chars mixed with level 1 then that account will not be delete even if its inactive for 3 months or more,,, imagine if the player cant play the game for more than 3 months because of different reasons,example, school works, office works, family vacations etc,,,, its very bad if they cant concentrate in school works, office works, or family vacations if they are worried about losing their accounts! this is necessary since most of players are students and office workers..... dont make them worried about losing their account... :'( :'(

umm.. i was obviously being sarcastic there, and to make it clear, when i said "a new generation of mcs and elves" i ment that all current players would quit playing this game, sooner or later, new players would find this game, and it would be just like old times, just 10x harder (with mshop ofc)

First of all why they will quit?

the answer is because the game needs improvements... and new exciting quest... They will quit because of boredom that's the reality

The game needs much improvements and all of us will try to suggest good ideas so that the game will become Better :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

go back one page and you'll understand why i said we would quit..

the image, its mocking jesus :facepalm:  not good image afterall....

Players will not quit if game is more exciting, New quest,new items, new things to do...

the image, its mocking jesus :facepalm:  not good image afterall....

Players will not quit if game is more exciting, New quest,new items, new things to do...

Players are getting old. Thats what he meant to say.(I think)

Players are getting old. Thats what he meant to say.(I think)

well, the one who created this topic wanted to delete all inactive lvl 1 players, right? Then someone said;

I mean even if this gets accepted ppl can just lvl to 2 i mean it literally takes 4 seconds to do this.

, as a reply, guwers said;

hehe yes, it takes liitle time to get to lvl 2, so you will have many many characters on lvl 2, and you will ask to delete all inactive lvl 2 chars, then everybody will go to lvl 3  and then...  :lol: :lol:

so as a reply (as a joke ofc) i said ;

so in the end players will tell admins to delete all inactive lvl 18s until it ends up deleting all lvl 20s inactive players that are inactve for 2 weeks :rofl:  i guess this is how warspear ends, dooms day for us all, admins will agree to delete all lvl 1-20s inactive for 2 weeks, then on a late december night, santa claus will  shutdown servers for 2 weeks, when the servers are finlly up and running we are all getting a bitter surprise, every single character that were ever made are deleted, everything ;D  every single players would quit, and a new generation of mcs and elves would be born in arinar..

so ya.. :good:

i have a lvl2 ranger named keiz which is hiding in anax map for more than 6 months already and no i dont agree on this topic :aggressive: i dont want her deleted

but if ever i decide to deleted the ranger coz she's elf :bad: ill make her a warlock ;D

27392_.png

i have a lvl2 ranger named keiz which is hiding in anax map for more than 6 months already and no i dont agree on this topic :aggressive: i dont want her deleted

but if ever i decide to deleted the ranger coz she's elf :bad: ill make her a warlock ;D

You're lvl2 so you r char will never be deleted. We're talking only of deleting all inactive lvl 1 characters

Maybe when you go to create a char and it says the name is already taken.. have it also have it tell you the level of the named char also. And have a message tab that will send a request for the name to the player who owns the account, where said owner can reply with a yes or no ( under level 5 ) . If there is no response within a time frame, have the devs delete it.

Just an idea from the top of my head. Idk.

Maybe when you go to create a char and it says the name is already taken.. have it also have it tell you the level of the named char also. And have a message tab that will send a request for the name to the player who owns the account, where said owner can reply with a yes or no ( under level 5 ) . If there is no response within a time frame, have the devs delete it.

Just an idea from the top of my head. Idk.

I agree with u there, but admins should be able to check their inventory items to make sure it isnt holding anything valuable inside it, ex. A lvl 1 storage acc holding a doom wep, unactive for 1 year.. Wouød be sad if it got deleted. So admins should check their items before deleting :search:

I agree with u there, but admins should be able to check their inventory items to make sure it isnt holding anything valuable inside it, ex. A lvl 1 storage acc holding a doom wep, unactive for 1 year.. Wouød be sad if it got deleted. So admins should check their items before deleting :search:

Better yet.. also include other storage options or larger bags, so storage toons will no longer be necessary.  :)

100 slots is not enough for me.. maybe 200? 300?.....

Better yet.. also include other storage options or larger bags, so storage toons will no longer be necessary.  :)

100 slots is not enough for me.. maybe 200? 300?.....

400? 500? or perhaps, 600 slots? then admins could delete all lvl 1 accounts :pardon:

yeah :good: or atleast a bank in nadir

and u can make a boss in the back room that is access able only thru a cave around back and IF you can kill him u will get super rare items(itll take like 4pts(lvl 20 with at least all +5 items) to defeat :aggressive: )

oh and his name is scrooge :blush:

• 4 months later...

bump

remove all lv1-3 chars inactive for more than 90 days

It shouldnt take anyone so long to reach lv4. And Lv1-3 cant do arena anyways.

using up names for nothing.

I know some ppl have bank chars or spies.

but if you log in they should be fine

bump

remove all lv1-3 chars inactive for more than 90 days

It shouldnt take anyone so long to reach lv4. And Lv1-3 cant do arena anyways.

using up names for nothing.

I know some ppl have bank chars or spies.

but if you log in they should be fine

Agreed.

Also increase storage space for characters to further ward off storage toons.

( A Pro spy knows its better to use a char that is higher in level. Hard to spot a lvl13/20 spy at lake, ect. )