to admin / GM

arcusinoth

to admin / GM,

i need to ask you something, does the amour bg endurance is bug? cause before the update of halloween season come, i was using mix amour bg endu. and guard, def 3.6k with +5.. ::) but now when i was using set of amour bg endu. my def was 3.2k with +5 all.. :( can you fixed it? if it really bug..  ;)

You used bg endu and bg guard

switched to

Only bg endu + mix gear

I could be wrong but did your bg guard give you 460def bonus for 2 pieces? That could explain why you are 400 def short.

Hi guys.. last nite i already calculated my def if im using full set of bg endurance, its suppose to be 3.6k with + 5.. now i already know whats the problem is, the special bonus "def & health' is not added in my def, thats why my def become 3.2k.. i guess its a bug.. :( but when i was using the mix set of bg endurance + bg guard, my def 3.6K with +5.. and bg endurance + heroic endurance, my def 3.4k wiht +5.. only the full set of bg endurance, my def become 3.2k with +5.. its make me confused.. :mega_shok:

Hi guys.. last nite i already calculated my def if im using full set of bg endurance, its suppose to be 3.6k with + 5.. now i already know whats the problem is, the special bonus "def & health' is not added in my def, thats why my def become 3.2k.. i guess its a bug.. :( but when i was using the mix set of bg endurance + bg guard, my def 3.6K with +5.. and bg endurance + heroic endurance, my def 3.4k wiht +5.. only the full set of bg endurance, my def become 3.2k with +5.. its make me confused.. :mega_shok:

Now i understand. When u use full set, you will only get bonus x1.

So full endurance does not give 2x, but x1.

There is no def and health bonus. Only a "def bonus" and a "health bonus."

If you use 2 parts of a set, you get first bonus x1. If you use full set, you get x1 first bonus, and x1 second bonus.

No bug.

0-1 parts= no bonus

2-3 parts= first bonus x1

4 parts= first bonus x1 and second bonus x1

armor+helm= unlock 1

boot+glove= unlock 1

armor+helm+boot+glove=unlock 2

there's no such thing u can unlock 4 stats...

why some of us use mix set,example-guiding[armor+helm]+storm[boot+glove]= 2 1st stat unlock

its the same,, u can unlock 2 stats also..