Espiao - Chromaggus scamm me

Kutabex

who am i?  

1. 1. who am i?

• suwitanu
    • tanujaya

Hello all, sorry for my english  :(

I want to report. I has scammed by Chormaggus or Espiao or Cassier from EU-Emerald

We make to deal to exchange my mask rogue lvl 18 and my glove shaman moon lvl 18 for 4k mcoin.

She want to give me a giftcode to give 4k mcoin. But that code desn't work  :facepalm:

I tell to she, that code doesnt work. She said check her email and she tell me her giftcode has invalid. She tell me want to give back my item, but today i want to get back my item she reject my offering and ignore me  :shok:

So you can check on my screenshot

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Thanks for attention  :sorry: :mega_shok: :facepalm: :cray:

Learn to use your brain, really, idk why it pisses me off when I see people getting scammed so easily.  :facepalm:

You, yourself, wanted to get scammed obviously since you put your item first without getting anything,

and secondly, why would you trust some random player saying he has gift codes? Didn't you think first how he would've gotten those gift codes?  :facepalm:

and lastly, Espaio is a known scammer, why you still make risky trades with him?

God, Any smart guy could scam the whole entire Warspear community, just like Ilaninha did, except he exposed himself.

People should also learn to read if they can't think, I seen allot of threads of how to not get scammed.

and this list of scammers too, http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74195.0

You wanna gift code for free internet? i have two  :lol: :lol:

OMG :facepalm: ROTFL :facepalm: LOL :facepalm:

I have no words to describe you.. Pls stop playing this game.. PLEASE!!! You are not worth playing this game. Stupidity achieved the highest lvl.

OMG "free gift code"  :lol: :lol: I cant resist it.

No oh god, lord please, this is RIDICULOUS :facepalm:  omg seriously.. I know i should feel sorry for u, but it kinda pisses me off to see how some people are stupid enough to get scammed off so easily, and giving away their stuff hoping to get their items :facepalm: 

C'mon, we are humans, we got a brain to think :facepalm:  there are no such things as "free mcoins" "free gift codes worth 8k mcoins" the only way to obtain gift codes is through contests that admins are making from time to time.

God... i just hope u learnt from your mistake :bomb: 

Hi..

I 'm the girl that somebody told you To pm In game when you was scammed.Next time , pm Me before exchange...hehe...

I 'm Happy that you At least , taked screenshots.

Last day Espiao was offended with Me,he ask help to Hassn,and him invite her to our party , But , i say Hassn to kick her , it was funny , Espiao pm me half hour,saying she wasn't a scammer.Then I get some more info from Crossfit and didn't remove from scammer list.

I Just wanna say , that when a stranger player ask you to trade In this way , Just ask somebody , try to get info about him /her , don't trust Everybody.

I maked i list Too , for Find an easy way that all can read scammer names In the post.But it 's incredible how they are still scamming people , unfortunately , you weren't the first player who pm Me In game telling Me that was scammed.

The problem it that people ask Me Too late.when they already scammed.

Hope you got back your items.

Oh , i forget , Cassier scamm demoledor Too.

Be carefull , please !  :friends:

there are many retards  do not know how  trade items and believe people when they offer a gift code and pay first and recieve after.

its very simply never accept gift codes because this ones are from contest and from support team if im wrong correct me :facepalm:  , never give ur account ITS YOUR ACCOUNT AND NO ONE NEED KNOW  dont trade item first  you have to be the stupid giving first? no , for example if you wanna trade weapon lvl 18 , 200 signs first recieve the item and pay after if dont like dont do!! search a good player or buy/sell for gold!! then you can ask in trade chat to people or check this list first for segurity

Just ask somebody

I did that once and the reply was  "dont trust anyone".  that is the golden rule.

U absolutely cannot trust anyone over an internet game :crazy: :crazy:  lol its like meeting a stranger and asking for trade, unless you people have a fetish for talking to strangers. dont come complaining you 100% deserve this.

I did that once and the reply was  "dont trust anyone".   that is the golden rule.

U absolutely cannot trust anyone over an internet game :crazy: :crazy:  lol its like meeting a stranger and asking for trade, unless you people have a fetish for talking to strangers. dont come complaining you 100% deserve this.

I don 't mean , ask a stranger about another stranger.But to a friend,Or to an old good reputation player At least.

I have some gift codes too! Wanna trade them for your car or your house?

Edit: Level 11 with 2 lvl18 items :bad: Faith in WARSPEAR: -9000

DEVS!!

I know he mistake and did an idiot error believing  this scammer ( gift code  :facepalm: )

BUT.......Why is ESPIAO--CASSIER--CHROMAGGUS still on game??Why you didnt bann him yet ?Just make justice,i think that kuteb. show enough prooves!! :facepalm:

Do something please...bann this scammer!!

DEVS!!

I know he mistake and did an idiot error believing  this scammer ( gift code  :facepalm: )

BUT.......Why is ESPIAO--CASSIER--CHROMAGGUS still on game??Why you didnt bann him yet ?Just make justice,i think that kuteb. show enough prooves!! :facepalm:

Do something please...bann this scammer!!

Maybe because the Devs are in cahoots with them? Hoping the scammed player will spend more real money to level a new character.

Have the game admins ever returned an account to a player that was scammed?

The game has lackluster security, as passwords don't mean squat. all the hacker needs is the account name, and not the password, to get in.