How sad is this? lmaoo

zhuronghu

I wish to win the lottery and fly to her and get married to her. I will take her fancy places and buy pretty dress's for her to wear for me  O:-)

u can marry Mr.Bean ,gays

Zhur so pretty. I day dream about her profile picture at work. She will make me a very happy man.

zhu you better run as fast as you can theres a pedo after you  :rofl: but leave my master alone wierdo >:D

:mega_shok:  maybe my time is up? and pvprange no thank you.... you are nothing like my type ever...... u look like u want to be gangster or something.. idk i do not like fake people or posers and from what it looks like u fit in that category

:mega_shok:  maybe my time is up? and pvprange no thank you.... you are nothing like my type ever...... u look like u want to be gangster or something.. idk i do not like fake people or posers and from what it looks like u fit in that category

:lol: i see

Me a poser lololololol.  :facepalm:

I don't like a lot of people in real life. I try and stay away from anyone who does drugs acts like a "Gangster" and fake people. It's funny you say i look like im trying to be a gangster. I always just be me. Let's see you say im a "Gangster" but i work as a security guard, and im a great dad. I only listen to rock/metal music, Pantera/NIN/RATM/Alice in Chains/Six Feet Under etc...

Sorry it seemed that way  :facepalm:

And what's your explaination fo posting pics of u holding a shotgun trying to act hrd with a blunt in you mouth? :facepalm:

I don't act "hard" i am HARD  :facepalm: 

And it was a cigarette  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i am done ok pvprange u win. im moving to eu servers part time now so you better enjoy it while it lasts. i know your sick of me killing you in arena lmao :diablo:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HES 10 TIMES GAYER THEN I COULD HAVE EVER EXPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY DUDE...................................DID U SEE HIS MID 1990'S PURPLE CIVIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????                                        # GO duck URSELF U FAT duck :mega_shok:

HES FAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  100% EXPECTED :cray: im always right

Wheres my Picture I dont see it on Forum :spiteful: :lol:

That's the point... I have no respect for people that make fun of other people for things they can't change. And if you call that fat you obviously never seen a fat person. Gosh did i really hang out with you. Learn some respect.

pvprange did bring all of this upon himself bro.. he gets on mountain clan and talks maaaad crap to EVERYONE.. i have no respect for him.

Well, Said +1 ;D