How sad is this? lmaoo

zhuronghu

i have said many many times before i do not care about my rep im just simply pointing out how pathetic pvprange is that is all. idc about karma at all give me -100 million karma idc :good:

i have said many many times before i do not care about my rep im just simply pointing out how pathetic pvprange is that is all. idc about karma at all give me -100 million karma idc :good:

haha i feel you  :yahoo: :good: :drinks:

Ah if people dished out good karma as much as they throw around bad karma  :lol:

LOOK OUT PEOPLE, THE WS FORUM WORLD IS OUT OF BALANCE DUE TO BAD KARMA  :shok: ;D

Well you deserve your negative karma that's the difference....

one u dont even no me to even say i deserve my karma pvprange is a weirdo he does annoy ppl on purpose and get on mcsaken chat talking shit to everyone and making players that has almost the same name as mcs to try to start stuff you dont no cuz u are a elf  :bad: :wacko: :crazy:

one u dont even no me to even say i deserve my karma pvprange is a weirdo he does annoy ppl on purpose and get on mcsaken chat talking shit to everyone and making players that has almost the same name as mcs to try to start stuff you dont no cuz u are a elf  :bomb: :bad: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :bomb:

i dont think i deserve negative karma but it dont bother me at all idc wat some kid thinks you all see the reasons he give its total bs but oh well :rofl:  maybe the mods see it and delete pvprange bwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont think i deserve negative karma but it dont bother me at all idc wat some kid thinks you all see the reasons he give its total bs but oh well :rofl:  maybe the mods see it and delete pvprange bwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

That comment was intended for kyle and no one else :good:

Tell me honestly, if you really dont care, why you made this topic?  :facepalm: Somewhere inside you, you care. Really. I know it. I care too. I have pointless minuses too. AND I CARE. But i dont make new topics about my bad karma. I dont like your bahavior. I thought you were different.

PvpRange (+7/-63)crossfit (+35/-19)-Little cry baby noob, needs more warm milkIn topic11 November 2012, 12:12:29

lolo :facepalm:

alonso14(+90/-21)crossfit(+35/-19)-ur catalonia is a big dick suker with niggersIn topic09 March 2012, 13:56:39

alonso14 (+90/-21)crossfit (+35/-19)+34 heal 8) ..lol we can kill elfs with astral magic :DIn topic18 April 2012, 11:40:44

xD now we friends but dont see  alonso long time agooooooooooooooooooooooo

edited:

i dont wanna upload photos :facepalm:

Tell me honestly, if you really dont care, why you made this topic?  :facepalm: Somewhere inside you, you care. Really. I know it. I care too. I have pointless minuses too. AND I CARE. But i dont make new topics about my bad karma. I dont like your bahavior. I thought you were different.

:cray: im sorry guwer87 i wasnt trying to make a sob story about this whole thing.... i really dont care about karma and shouldnt either. it only matters what and how you represent yourself in game and on forums. the only thing i was trying to do was get the moderators attention because idk how else to get their attention because u cannot send them a message so idk how to even get in contact with them. once again i apologize for this post. it was a mistake. please forgive me :give_rose: O:-)

Yeah indeed!  ;)

the reason i made this post was to show people(specifically the blind) on how pvprange is really like... a sad all alone little boy.... :unknw:  idk why he likes me so much its kinda creepy lmao i gotta watch my back :aggressive:

the reason i made this post was to show people(specifically the blind) on how pvprange is really like... a sad all alone little boy.... :unknw:  idk why he likes me so much its kinda creepy lmao i gotta watch my back :aggressive:

tig bitties......  :give_rose:

in the course of reading this, i got lost.

Was it bout pvprange or Karma?? hmm anyway there is a pvpshaman now so i think he wanna kill both sides unless he did that to get closer to ZHU... :mega_shok: :tease:

hahaha watch out ZHU hahaha :rofl: :lol:

in the course of reading this, i got lost.

Was it bout pvprange or Karma?? hmm anyway there is a pvpshaman now so i think he wanna kill both sides unless he did that to get closer to ZHU... :mega_shok: :tease:

LoL! Pvpshaman is my Mc Shaman :D I want to see the game from the Mc's perspective now.  Already level 13 in 2 days.

And Zhur, your really pretty. I wish we could go on a nice romantic date sometime. I would be so blessed to have a pretty girl like you around my arm

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: i just threw up :facepalm:  plz snorley delete this post

don't need to delete but don't post more in this topic :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...