oh how i miss the old good days...

Karanean

yesterday i watched some old war of US server in youtube and felt so sad.Once upon a time people were united and wanna have some  good fun.Now almost everybody busy making money or jumping for fun :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .And the game designed for riches now. I spent some money in this game but it isn't enough.They want more :cray: I'm only 16 years old and same like other kids : play in my holiday and free time only. Will the game be back or keep this way forever? :(

I feel its obvious that Aigrind is all about making their money and expanding these days

Only way to get the old days back is if we motivate ourselves to do these old wars ourselves and realise our attitudes compared to the good ol days.

The Old days was great.. but this game is forever evolving and so must we. We can only hope its all for the better eventually.

i am not super old but i think i am pretty old. going on 14-15 months sense i first started and i can certainly recognize the game is changing. mostly bad and i dont like all these new players that think they know everything when i have been playing a decent amount of time and still do not know nearly half the things in this game. it just irritates me when someone is that ignorant.

i am not super old but i think i am pretty old. going on 14-15 months sense i first started and i can certainly recognize the game is changing. mostly bad and i dont like all these new players that think they know everything when i have been playing a decent amount of time and still do not know nearly half the things in this game. it just irritates me when someone is that ignorant.

Yes I agree with you there. Many new players have a different attitude nowdays.

im now in my 15months in WS and i still love it though it changed a lot. well i used to play for just the fun of questing with friends but now is all bout "oh man u so weak NOOB" :D haha my main cant even go arena*insults i get when i loose man toooo much*

WEll in all i still love it some old still around and at times we get some war fun but not until like 4 of old come online. think imma start a new lvl1 to change a bit  :lol:

how true i feel the same way :cray: :'(

yesterday i watched some old war of US server in youtube and felt so sad.Once upon a time people were united and wanna have some  good fun.Now almost everybody busy making money or jumping for fun :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .And the game designed for riches now. I spent some money in this game but it isn't enough.They want more :cray: I'm only 16 years old and same like other kids : play in my holiday and free time only. Will the game be back or keep this way forever? :(

However, over time i have noticed certain things:

1. Elfs selling things in market have become more expensive ---- (btw i got a abyss zealots mace for my lvl 13 pally at 5k  ;D )

2. Mc/Forsaken are becoming more helpful/united --- Helping with chainless and other bosses, killing elfs and having a good time

U didn't ever play 0.7  ;D .

Anyway, 14-15months is enough time to learn almost everything of this game. I have 22 months i think on this game and i know a guy that said he have 5y~ (russian). It was enough to learn many game mechanics and also learn how to beat all classeswith all class :friends:

I can organize war,what you never saw...

Organize it bro... i'm so there. WARRR  :yahoo:

I want a war that will shake the server to the ground  8) 

Our aim: to kill all and crash the server from many marching  :lol:

U didn't ever play 0.7  ;D .

Anyway, 14-15months is enough time to learn almost everything of this game. I have 22 months i think on this game and i know a guy that said he have 5y~ (russian). It was enough to learn many game mechanics and also learn how to beat all classeswith all class :friends:

i know i didnt play 0.7 but 14-15 months is pretty good i think. i have a kid, job, college, and family to balance so i dont play as much as i would like but oh well.

Old times passed, game is messed...

Nothing to do,just rigged tricky swamp.

But...

I can organize war,what you never saw...

lol yesterday my lvl 2 warlock joined your war  :lol: :lol: :lol:

SUCH A MASSIVE WAR  ;D

Organize it bro... i'm so there. WARRR  :yahoo:

I want a war that will shake the server to the ground  8) 

Our aim: to kill all and crash the server from many marching  :lol:

Does this not excite anyone?  :unknw:  Im always keen for epic wars.

And i missed it :facepalm:

i know i didnt play 0.7 but 14-15 months is pretty good i think. i have a kid, job, college, and family to balance so i dont play as much as i would like but oh well.

the real life is the most improtant :drinks: