[2012.11.14] Median Night will end next Monday, hurry up!

Kuzmitch

WTF Barb charge now does 500 damage, Rogues crit more in stealth, Nightmare lasts 20 seconds now and Scatter shot now 20 yards knockback

When is the update?

And can you explain the swamps reward system?

I've been doing Captives, Captured Shaman and some hydra quest on 5 characters, NO NOT ONE, FIVE FOR 10 DAYS.

And I'm not joking on this, all I got was Crystals and Runes...

And I do almost all the quests of swamps each day on my Shaman, Don't get any lv 15 items too  :facepalm:  yea, 10 days of questing

So that's around 100-130 chances of getting a good reward, and sad to say, all I got was around 100 runes and crystals  :facepalm:

Same here all i get from all quests on northland is runes and crytals, devs pls up a chance to get item a bit.

Same here all i get from all quests on northland is runes and crytals, devs pls up a chance to get item a bit.

Yes, It is right :clapping: . I noticed that It gives us more runes , crystal after light updated  before Circus , Halloween Season removed.

You Guys , WS , need tell us what the update and change log for. Now the game miss the point to play . Look at the swamps everyone are running around .

Doing their own quest , not collaborative . This game is not RPG any more for swamps. If you dont want to increase the chances of drops in swamps according to your game business model,It should be fine. But how about LAB and BG. No1 is going to LAB nowaday . You need to do something about LAB. Even if you dont want to increase

the chance of drop in LAB. That would be gr8 by putting some respawns status on the way to eye. We are not interested to farm on Herald , Scorpion and Exe now. cuz It drops hard . but the drops are so cheap due to swamps. so why we would farm on boss like herald for 3K belt.  :cray: No1 ever farm on it. you should give us a chance for players who are not lucky and keep getting rune , crystals for a month in swamps . the age of pro player farming on LAB is over :facepalm: . But I m not pro  ;D

Seriously, can't you do anything about those spam bots? Like pre-ban them or something like that?

That same bot just keeps increasing the number in the end, so why not prevent forum accounts with name beginning with 'Zd_ttt.eeeee_mmmm'?

They just flood the forum and you can't see where has been commented the last time.