[2012.11.14] Median Night will end next Monday, hurry up!

Kuzmitch

I am angry, because after update Game Developers deleted 410 Miracle coins purchasing method in Sms payment. In my country only 410 Miracle coins are cheap, 260 Miracle coins are so expensive...  :crazy: :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :mega_shok: :cray: :cray:

i really hope they will do something about that stupid window popping out everytime after death :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

rich  :crazy:

scatter works but its position glitch or something, :unknw: got same problem with my warlock dark circle. :mega_shok:

enemy stays at same place doesnt move  also scatter's effect goes 1 sec.

I am angry, because after update Game Developers deleted 410 Miracle coins purchasing method in Sms payment. In my country only 410 Miracle coins are cheap, 260 Miracle coins are so expensive...  :crazy: :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :mega_shok: :cray: :cray:

Yeah i totaly agree. Devs why you deleted 410 mcoins purchasing at Lithuania? Buying 260 or 240 mcoins are too costly for us, but 410 is perfect. Please make it available again :)

When is the update?

And can you explain the swamps reward system?

I've been doing Captives, Captured Shaman and some hydra quest on 5 characters, NO NOT ONE, FIVE FOR 10 DAYS.

And I'm not joking on this, all I got was Crystals and Runes...

And I do almost all the quests of swamps each day on my Shaman, Don't get any lv 15 items too  :facepalm:  yea, 10 days of questing

So that's around 100-130 chances of getting a good reward, and sad to say, all I got was around 100 runes and crystals  :facepalm:

When is the update?

And can you explain the swamps reward system?

I've been doing Captives, Captured Shaman and some hydra quest on 5 characters, NO NOT ONE, FIVE FOR 10 DAYS.

And I'm not joking on this, all I got was Crystals and Runes...

And I do almost all the quests of swamps each day on my Shaman, Don't get any lv 15 items too  :facepalm:  yea, 10 days of questing

So that's around 100-130 chances of getting a good reward, and sad to say, all I got was around 100 runes and crystals  :facepalm:

thats is why i dont do swamps

i really hope they will do something about that stupid window popping out everytime after death :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

**** much  :bad:

Hate it too, sometimes you click wrong button and bought that item  :facepalm: so shitty..........

agree  :facepalm: . deleted it than i always wrong click.

scatter works but its position glitch or something, :unknw: got same problem with my warlock dark circle. :mega_shok:

Dark circle's can do cancer if u r playin with symbian. Btw sometimes wont work because u had a mini lag (less than 1sec.) and opponent walkin on it n still not stunned. TT_TT

Anyways the rewards r not good in MEDIAN NIGHTS :facepalm:  .So which Monday it will end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout: :shout: :shout: :dirol:

is swamps going too? some1 said so  :(

No i dont think so ;) just Medina one.

First 2-3 days was that halloween update cool, acculy 2011 one was better.

They made it hard now, and they made it so that player have to buy repair scrolls, "Die easy inside"

ok  :)

No i dont think so ;) just Medina one.

First 2-3 days was that halloween update cool, acculy 2011 one was better.

They made it hard now, and they made it so that player have to buy repair scrolls, "Die easy inside"

:pleasantry:thank god stupid halloween is over xD

Do we have to download again or just small file and Kuz since christmas event is coming and since we all know santa gives away gifts for free so i wan free items :lol: if u do tat i will play till i die xD :pleasantry:

i opened around 20bags and i got amber pumpkins most of the time.. :c so opt out buying bags and buy costumes from traders. It cost me 6pockets and lord of darkness costume for a pink nurse dress.

:give_rose: Btw , thanks to you, dear developers, i love you for possability to play this game :give_rose: ,

Please, keep make it :good: .

Warspear rules! :drinks:

Good job. :good:

Halloween ends.... no 1gold paying portals  :cray: :lol:

That was the only good thing in this halloween event, cuz this year this event did sux.

so do i..so does everyone hates it ..i guess

No, Devs and GM love it, cuz they can get more money ;)  ppl arm and equip get broken inside this and items need repair.

Same story with swamps.