[2012.11.14] Median Night will end next Monday, hurry up!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Median Night will end next Monday, November 19th. Do not miss your chance to visit the booths in cities of Arinar, complete all quests and get unique rewards that had brought by Sam Hain!

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND Team

Yea very disappointing.. Pumkin quests lacked sufficient reward, mshop had no holloween outfits and holiday bags didnt give anything of value to me.

:wacko:

Besides that i liked the designs on the rare items and outfits.

good, worst event ever.

Agreed stupid rewards for quests based on luck. non for killing Sam  :facepalm:. Last year rewards had best rings amulets. Costumes available through miracle shop not luck  :facepalm: BTW I bet holiday bag not going yet just maybe red holiday bag for different costumes.  :crazy: Should of just modified last year's patch a bit instead

they (devs) make some profits with this event by selling holiday bags and players got junks by buying holiday bags.we spend m.coin for nothing,are they (devs) even care about this unfair trading system? At least we must got some better item when we throw our money to you

Agreed stupid rewards for quests based on luck. non for killing Sam  :facepalm: . Last year rewards had best rings amulets. Costumes available through miracle shop not luck  :facepalm: BTW I bet holiday bag not going yet just maybe red holiday bag for different costumes.  :crazy: Should of just modified last year's patch a bit instead

Don't forget Black jack  :facepalm:  Total waste of time, pots and repairs. Even if he did drop a costume or something, holiday bags are cheaper  :bad:

DAmn. Holiday bags shit :facepalm:  . I'm done with them. S.chest r much better.

Try using gold, I used around 30 bags, bought all from market already got 2 costumes  :tease:

Kuz check the earth quake of shaman in arena its cast half of the. Map and shaman is parry the attack so nice work devs haha...hope kuz u made lvl 18 arena gears we waiting for that better median nights will end no excitement

hey devs....

you raped farm

you raped items

you raped ampy

now u raped SKILLS........... SCATTER DOESNT WORK....

already this hallowen totally sux... remove  :crazy: :crazy:

fix skills....

I hope Santa will bring better rewards and items :blush:

dont expect too much on next update :fool:

maybe there will be a santa claus SELLING gifts with mc :rofl:

Kuz check the earth quake of shaman in arena its cast half of the. Map and shaman is parry the attack so nice work devs haha...hope kuz u made lvl 18 arena gears we waiting for that better median nights will end no excitement

anything wrong with that.? im shaman, do parry attack since before update. so that's not bug. :unknw:

dont expect too much on next update :fool:

maybe there will be a santa claus SELLING gifts with mc. :rofl:

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

omg duck those kind of updates, i guess tht what ppl really want is new arena gears, especially weapons... what should we do with our big amount of arena points? i m tired of doing northland quests hoping to get scepter of sudden doom, it s totally useless, boring & frustrating... tht s my opinion ;) plz make new update with new gears, i think tht all players will appreciate tht a lot..  :give_rose:

i really hope they will do something about that stupid window popping out everytime after death :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

26947_.jpg

i really hope they will do something about that stupid window popping out everytime after death :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hate it too, sometimes you click wrong button and bought that item  :facepalm: so shitty..........

Hate it too, sometimes you click wrong button and bought that item  :facepalm: so shitty..........

i found the solution for this

Hate it too, sometimes you click wrong button and bought that item  so shitty..........

good way from devs to scamm mc from players :facepalm:

i dont really understand why else they invented it :crazy: