Solution to meniru guise quest

paritosh48

Hey i know the solution to the meniru guise quest.

But first things you should know(if i am wrong please correct me):

1) There are 5 maps in norlant swamps where u can find meniru.

2) In each map u can get 9 different gears. That means in total you can get 45 different gears.

3) The gear dropped from meniru depends on what you feed her.

Ok now ways to get the gears:

1) Each type of food drops 3 different gears on a single map.

For example : If u feed meniru swamp morel near the didearich the greedy's tomb 3 times in one day you will get succubbus wings, torturer horns and alice's fillet. But if you try to feed swamp morel 4th time you will get any one of the equips from above.

2) The equips are divided in 3 different catagory depending on what you feed i.e swamp morel=common, death cap=semi-rare and shaman amantia=rare.

3) That means according to point 2 there are 15 common, 15 semi-rare, and 15 rare equips. By far i have got 8 common, 5 semi-rare and 2 rare equips.

4) And with my trick you can farm the meniru guise quest as many times as you want in single day to get equips but you get the gold once only for completing quest. To know the trick pm my char in sapphire server named celesta lvl18 bd.

he tried his best to give us information..if u dont like it just go away..dont need to give bad comment tho..sigh

True!

But also remember he free do give his bad comments... Even the unnecessary comment he did...

he tried his best to give us information..if u dont like it just go away..dont need to give bad comment tho..sigh

I never said smth bad about this topic i said THE quest its bad enough. Read twice next time.

She also didn't say u said something bad. Read twice next time.

"Dont need to give bad comment.." She though that I said smth bad. Read twice next time.

Places to farm  :pleasantry: Swamp morel, Death Cap, and Shaman Amantia(Many of you may know this but there are some people out there who don't):-

1)The place of "Diderich the Greedy's tomb". You can get Swamp morel every 1 minute, Death Cap every 15-20 min(Defers some times) and Shaman Amantia every 35-40 min.

2)The place where you get the "Buried Alive" Quest. You can get Swamp morel every 30-45 sec, and Death Cap every 10-15 min (REMEMBER in this map you get 2 Death Cap but no Shaman Amantia). This is the best map to collect Death Cap's and Swamp Morel.

3)And in Rest of Kotaravva Swamp morel every 1-2 min, Death Cap every 30min and Shaman Amantia every 1 hour.

And If you guys want to get many equips from this quest in a single day here is the trick:-

1) Get the Meniru Guise Quest :blush: .

2)Get the Mushroom you want to feed  ;D .

3)Feed, Kill and Get the equip from the meniru.

4)Once you get the equip cancel the quest from the quest log :lol: :lol: (Don't Report the Quest).

And This Way you can do the quest as many times you want in a day(i.e if you can collect all that shrooms).

This can be a good past time for people who finish the kotaravva dailies and don't want to leave kotaravva.

Hope this Tips and Tricks Help you guys.

• 1 month later...