Training PvP Field

Rayotenper

Greetings,i won't do a lot of strolls right here,so i will be direct of what i want to suggest

Training Field to introduce PvP Battles

Fighting againts mobs doesn't provide you experience to know how to deal with enemy players,most of mobs just use auto-attacks(except some event mobs that are only found in festive dungeons),so in order to help the new players and untrained players,i suggest the addition of a Training Field

My idea consist in a Temple of Spirits,where warriors can learn to deal with all classes and practice their skills,in duels and team battles

The Training Opponents will be spirits of fallen warriors of all strenghs,their stats can be equal,bit lower or higher than the player stats,this warriors know how to deal with other classes,this can help to know what to do when battling different opponents

As well,Players can also practice with other players as well,the only difference is that they can choose their opponent,in order to have fair fights,however,players will NOT reiceive pvp points

High Level Players and Low Level Players will be separated in order to prevent abusing the weak ones

I would be happy to provide more ideas,but i also want to hear your suggestions,as well,i hope the developers read this suggestion,arena is not a good place to learn,the secret cave(known by community as "PvP Cave") is a bad place too,there's veteran gladiators and no fair matches,my only intention with this suggestion is improved the game

Please let me also know if there's any issue with my suggestion,thanks for reading

On 6/24/2019 at 2:49 AM, Rayotenper said:

Greetings,i won't do a lot of strolls right here,so i will be direct of what i want to suggest

Training Field to introduce PvP Battles

Fighting againts mobs doesn't provide you experience to know how to deal with enemy players,most of mobs just use auto-attacks(except some event mobs that are only found in festive dungeons),so in order to help the new players and untrained players,i suggest the addition of a Training Field

My idea consist in a Temple of Spirits,where warriors can learn to deal with all classes and practice their skills,in duels and team battles

The Training Opponents will be spirits of fallen warriors of all strenghs,their stats can be equal,bit lower or higher than the player stats,this warriors know how to deal with other classes,this can help to know what to do when battling different opponents

As well,Players can also practice with other players as well,the only difference is that they can choose their opponent,in order to have fair fights,however,players will NOT reiceive pvp points

High Level Players and Low Level Players will be separated in order to prevent abusing the weak ones

I would be happy to provide more ideas,but i also want to hear your suggestions,as well,i hope the developers read this suggestion,arena is not a good place to learn,the secret cave(known by community as "PvP Cave") is a bad place too,there's veteran gladiators and no fair matches,my only intention with this suggestion is improved the game

Please let me also know if there's any issue with my suggestion,thanks for reading

I like this idea 

Good suggestion 

5 hours ago, Waheed said:

I like this idea 

Good suggestion 

i know right?

just like military soldiers needs training to face real soldiers

we need training to face real players as well

Pvp cave used to have mobs and devs cleared it on request of players so they could use this spot to pvp, although this game isn't pvp based but pve. They also invented chaos potions and I don't know what else to fulfil players' wishes/preferences regarding pvp. 

Generally, I think your idea isn't bad but I guess it's just not what this game is about:huh: 

Maybe it makes sense to do it, but only at 4-6-10 lv. But there is no special need for this idea, since it is possible to learn how to fight in the real arena.

Or was this idea due to ticket prices?:smile:

7 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

you don't think is a good suggestion?

then explain why,i bet you got a smart explanation for it,sentinel

no profit no implementation xd

12 hours ago, Morgana said:

Pvp cave used to have mobs and devs cleared it on request of players so they could use this spot to pvp, although this game isn't pvp based but pve. They also invented chaos potions and I don't know what else to fulfil players' wishes/preferences regarding pvp. 

Generally, I think your idea isn't bad but I guess it's just not what this game is about:huh: 

some players made me take out the worst side of me,also,im sick of diying and being hunted every single time,i can say 99.9% pvp battles in warspear online are unfair or non-equal

besides,the only fair duel i had,it was with the snow charmer(Snow Bound 2018,Level 28 Dungeon),it was ashort battle but it was intense as a PvP battle

and i don't want to look myself forced on ignoring more people

11 hours ago, акм said:

Maybe it makes sense to do it, but only at 4-6-10 lv. But there is no special need for this idea, since it is possible to learn how to fight in the real arena.

Or was this idea due to ticket prices?:smile:

um no,the ticket price has nothing to see

this idea was because i have 0 knowledge in what i have to do with certain classes,and i hate arena very much,really,i just win the 0.01% of the times,literally

i really appreciate the hard work of the developers

but still,there's some holes that need to be filled

4 hours ago, Poggers said:

no profit no implementation xd

what? 😄

no profit? 😄

so the training grounds have no profit actually? 😄

so you would send untrained warriors to war? 😄

they don't know what they are about to face 😄

32 минуты назад, Rayotenper сказал:

um no,the ticket price has nothing to see

this idea was because i have 0 knowledge in what i have to do with certain classes,and i hate arena very much,really,i just win the 0.01% of the times,literally

i really appreciate the hard work of the developers

but still,there's some holes that need to be filled

With such a percentage of losses the case is apparently not only in inability. Pay attention to what you are wearing. In this game in the arena there is a competition not so much in skill as in gear. (Unfortunately) And at what level is your arena?:dirol:

On 26 de junio de 2019 at 1:16 AM, акм said:

With such a percentage of losses the case is apparently not only in inability. Pay attention to what you are wearing. In this game in the arena there is a competition not so much in skill as in gear. (Unfortunately) And at what level is your arena?:dirol:

my char's lvl is 28,most of opponents are veterans i barely win

13 минут назад, Rayotenper сказал:

my char's lvl is 28,most of opponents are veterans i barely win

You want to arrange a training arena for 28lv ??? Isn't it too late to study?:smile: In my opinion the idea is doomed, the people will not go there. And the developers are not profitable.

2 minutes ago, акм said:

You want to arrange a training arena for 28lv ??? Isn't it too late to study?:smile: In my opinion the idea is doomed, the people will not go there. And the developers are not profitable.

i hate arena,i hate pvp,pve battles are more fair than arena battles,there's always one side that has advantage and one that its not,sentinels are over populated,and also,some user said one time that sentinels are "easy mode"

besides,why does all enemies(except bosses and raid bosses) has 100 of mana and 0 skills? its like they got that energy bar for cosmetic purposes

one last thing,im completlely bored,nobody will inv my char to a mythical dungeon,just because of his stats

i dont have intentions of bothering anyone

8 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i hate arena,i hate pvp,pve battles are more fair than arena battles,there's always one side that has advantage and one that its not,sentinels are over populated,and also,some user said one time that sentinels are "easy mode"

besides,why does all enemies(except bosses and raid bosses) has 100 of mana and 0 skills? its like they got that energy bar for cosmetic purposes

one last thing,im completlely bored,nobody will inv my char to a mythical dungeon,just because of his stats

i dont have intentions of bothering anyone

You are jumping all over the place lmao, wait for t5 release.

13 hours ago, Poggers said:

You are jumping all over the place lmao, wait for t5 release.

what do you think im doing,firstborn?

when t5 finally relases,i will prove myself no matter if i need more allies in certain zones