Suggestion on how to prevent Scam in Warspear (still waiting for progress)

Kimimaro100

Are you in favor of my suggestion to add trade slots and increase the holding capacity of trade slot from 10 to 20 or more?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of my suggestion to add trade slots and increase the holding capacity of trade slot from 10 to 20 or more?

• YES! That would be great to prevent scamming..
    • NO, I am happy with limited trade slots, 5 trade slots and 10 capacity for each slot is enough.

Some of players sell items which are cost more than 50 signs example of these are lvl 18 weapons and armors..

Some of players got scammed because of lacking of exchange/trade slots....how can this happen?

Example: I want to sell my Stick of Sudden Doom for 140 signs then someone wants to buy it.

Then one of us needs to take a risk....

If I will trade my Stick of Sudden Doom now to him in first chance to trade with him he might Put 50 sings in all the 5 slots which are only available for trading items.. this is very risky since after accepting and the trading is Done this player MIGHT JUST WALK AWAY AND THEN YOU WILL JUST REALIZED THAT YOU GOT SCAMMED :facepalm:

NEXT SCENARIO

What if this time the seller is the scamer and not the buyer....

Example:I want to buy Stick of Sudden doom  and someone sell it for 140 signs

But the seller said he wants to make sure that i will not scam him so we must trade 3 times since the trade slots are only having 5 available slots.. so i will risk to buy it.

First trade = I give 50 sings and he will not put the Stick of sudden Doom

Second trade =I Give 50 signs and he will not put the Stick of Sudden doom

Third trade= I will give 40 sings and I expect him to put the stick... BUT WHAT IF HE WILL NOT PUT? AND HE CANCEL TRADE AND WALKED AWAY? :facepalm:

SO IM JUST SCAMMED AND ITS WORTH 100 SIGNS TOO BAD ISNT IT?

I THINK THESE IS THE ROOT OF ALL SCAMMING SO THIS THING MUST BE FIXED..

HOW CAN DEVS FIXED THIS?

WELL THE ANSWER IS...

FIRST =EXTEND THE TRADE SLOTS INTO 15 OR 20 SLOTS

SECOND= EACH SLOT MUST BE ABLE TO HOLD 20 ITEMS WITH SAME NAMES SUCH AS SIGNS OR SCROLLS

Imagine 400 signs can be traded in just 1 session of trading so this thing can really solved and prevent scamming in warspear..

more power to warspear!

Some of players sell items which are cost more than 50 signs example of these are lvl 18 weapons and armors..

Some of players got scammed because of lacking of exchange/trade slots....how can this happen?

Example: I want to sell my Stick of Sudden Doom for 140 signs then someone wants to buy it.

If I will trade my Stick of Sudden Doom now to him in first chance to trade with him he might Put 50 sings in all the 5 slots which are only available for trading items.. this is very risky since after accepting and the trading is Done this player MIGHT JUST WALK AWAY AND THEN YOU WILL JUST REALIZED THAT YOU GOT SCAMMED :facepalm:

So in other words my Stick is Sold for only 50 sings how tragic...

NEXT SCENARIO

But the seller said he wants to make sure that i will not scam him so we must trade 3 times since the trade slots are only having 5 available slots.. so i will risk to buy it.

Third trade= I will give 40 sings and I expect him to put the stick... BUT WHAT IF HE WILL NOT PUT? AND HE CANCEL TRADE AND WALKED AWAY? :facepalm:

HOW CAN DEVS FIXED THIS?

WELL THE ANSWER IS...

SECOND= EACH SLOT MUST BE ABLE TO HOLD 20 ITEMS WITH SAME NAMES SUCH AS SIGNS OR SCROLLS

Imagine 400 signs can be traded in just 1 session of trading so this thing can really solved and prevent scamming in warspear..

more power to warspear!

Imagine 400 sings can be traded in just 1 session of trading so this thing can really solved and prevent scamming in warspear..

more power to warspear!

I'm not so sure but I think there is a problem about this. I have suggested this before too.

I'm not so sure but I think there is a problem about this. I have suggested this before too.

My question is what is that PROBLEM?? I really think this is the only way to solved and prevent Scamming in warspear....

I don't think there should be any problem, Im thinking the same, with this solution there would be no scaming problems.

And I will give you the best example why there shouldn't be any problem. When you put something to sell in Market, you can choose more than 10 and it will be only one slot. That system should apply to Inventory Exchange.

This logic should be applied to exchanges between players. Notice that I'm not talking about increasing items per slot in inventory (I believe it's done like that to purchase bags) but only in Trade Screen, and not increasing the amount of different items per trade, only increasing the cap of 10 items of the same type.

Regards.-

I don't think there should be any problem, Im thinking the same, with this solution there would be no scaming problems.

And I will give you the best example why there shouldn't be any problem. When you put something to sell in Market, you can choose more than 10 and it will be only one slot. That system should apply to Inventory Exchange.

This logic should be applied to exchanges between players. Notice that I'm not talking about increasing items per slot in inventory (I believe it's done like that to purchase bags) but only in Trade Screen, and not increasing the amount of different items per trade, only increasing the cap of 10 items of the same type.

Regards.-

yes that's true i actually got the concept in market slots, i wonder why those market SLOTS CAN HOLD TOO MANY ITEMS WHILE EXCHANGE SLOTS CANT??  THIS MAKES A GOOD LOGIC ,, IF THEY CAN WITH MARKET SLOTS.. WHY NOT APPLY THOSE EXTENDED SLOTS HOLDING CAPACITY TO EXCHANGE SLOTS FOR TRADE SLOTS? THIS THING CAN REALLY PREVENT SCAMMING DEVS THIS WILL BE A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR EVERYONE IF YOU ADD THIS ON CHRISTMAS UPDATE EVENT AND MAKE THIS PERMANENTLY AFTER CHRISTMAS EVEN THANK YOU :good: :good: :good:

Just use the normal currency in game; gold. It hasn't a limitation  ::)

WE ALL KNOW GOLD IS HARD TO EARN IN THIS GAME, QUEST HERE ONLY GIVE SMALL AMOUNT OF GOLD EVEN YOUR HIGH LEVEL, STILL ITS HARD TO EARN GOLD IN THIS GAME.

Some players, or should i say RICH players prefer to buy SIGNS than Earn gold, COZ WE ALL KNOW GOLD IS HARD TO EARN HERE... SO FOR CONSIDERATION FOR THIS RICH PLAYERS WHO ARE WILLING TO SPENT THEIR MONEY FOR THIS GAME, DEVS SHOULD APPLY THIS IDEA TO PROTECT THIS RICH PLAYERS FROM SCAMMERS,. not only rich people but all people who play this game...

Wauw, a lot of capitals.... You don't have to shout at me  :(

Those rich players can sell their signs, or whatever they buy for money, for gold to other players. It was just a suggestion for "how to prevent scam in warspear". Very on-topic i thought.

NEXT SCENARIO

HOW CAN DEVS FIXED THIS?

WELL THE ANSWER IS...

more power to warspear!

So easy to prevent scam, STOP BE LAZY AND GO HUNT!  :facepalm:

So easy to prevent scam, STOP BE LAZY AND GO HUNT!  :facepalm:

what do you mean by "So easy to prevent scam, STOP BE LAZY AND GO HUNT! "?

We are talking about how to prevent scam by expanding the trade slots and increase the capacity of trade slots, just like market trade slots, so Sellers or buyers of items which are expensive and cost 50 sings plus will no be scammed anymore...

i agree with kimimaro, many scammers in game and you must know that scammers is not only in game but they are living in this forum too, so who posting negative comments or disagree, they are obviously veteran scammers

what do you mean by "So easy to prevent scam, STOP BE LAZY AND GO HUNT! "?

We are talking about how to prevent scam by expanding the trade slots and increase the capacity of trade slots, just like market trade slots, so Sellers or buyers of items which are expensive and cost 50 sings plus will no be scammed anymore...

What's hard to understand there?

If you stop be so lazy and go hunt for your equips you wont need buy items.

If you don't need buy items how will you get scammed?

What's hard to understand there?

If you stop be so lazy and go hunt for your equips you wont need buy items.

If you don't need buy items how will you get scammed?

All I can say is I am trying to give some suggestion to prevent scamming, and this is FOR THE SAKE OF RICH PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO BUY EQUIPS USING THEIR MONEY , THEY DON'T WANT TO HUNT, INSTEAD THEY WANT TO BUY THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH, and Money is necessary in order to keep warspear alive, why? BECAUSE THE DEVELOPERS NEED MONEY TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER! AND THOSE RICH PEOPLE CAN GIVE THAT MONEY IF THEY WANT TO BUY LOTS OF SIGNS TO GET WHAT THEY WANT. ITS EITHER HIGH LEVEL GEARS OR NEW COSTUMES, OR WHATEVER THEY WANT, ALL I WANT TO SAY IS AT-LEAST GIVE PROTECTION TO THIS RICH PLAYERS FROM SCAMMERS...  AND ALSO THIS IS ALSO BENEFICIAL FOR OTHER PLAYERS SINCE NEWBIES IN THE GAME ARE PRONE TO SCAMMING.

YES MOST OF RICH PEOPLE ARE LAZY TO HUNT, BUT USING THEIR MONEY THEY CAN BUY WHAT THEY WANT...

THAT IS REALITY, EVEN IN REAL LIFE RICH PEOPLE GOT ADVANTAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR MONEY,,

P.S.

BTW YOU SAID IF NO ONE BUY ITEMS USING THEIR MONEY THEY WONT SCAM? YOUR RIGHT!

BUT THINK OF IT, IF THEY DONT BUY MIRACLE COINS TO BUY SIGNS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR BELOVED GAME WARSPEAR? SOON IT WILL BE GONE AND MANY OF US DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND,.

How about the option to choose how many sets of signs you want to sell for in market instead of money

E.G Instead of selling for like 140k you can sell for 140 sets sign

i agree with kimimaro, many scammers in game and you must know that scammers is not only in game but they are living in this forum too, so who posting negative comments or disagree, they are obviously veteran scammers

SOMEHOW YOU GOT A POINT, YEAH MAYBE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST MY SUGGESTIONS ARE THE VETERAN SCAMMERS,, HOWEVER ITS YOUR IDEA NOT MINE LOL,,, BUT YES I CAN SAY THAT I AGREE TO YOUR IDEA., IF MY SUGGESTION WILL HOPEFULLY APPROVED BY THE DEVS, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO SCAM AGAIN....  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

How about the option to choose how many sets of signs you want to sell for in market instead of money

E.G Instead of selling for like 140k you can sell for 140 sets sign

GREAT IDEA, but maybe it should be separated from dealer who is selling using gold so that its not confusing..did you  get my idea?

I MEAN 2 DEALERS ONE DEALER THAT ACCEPTS OFFER USING GOLD, WHILE THE OTHER ONE ACCEPTS USING SIGNS.. :good:

All I can say is I am trying to give some suggestion to prevent scamming, and this is FOR THE SAKE OF RICH PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO BUY EQUIPS USING THEIR MONEY , THEY DON'T WANT TO HUNT, INSTEAD THEY WANT TO BUY THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH, and Money is necessary in order to keep warspear alive, why? BECAUSE THE DEVELOPERS NEED MONEY TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER! AND THOSE RICH PEOPLE CAN GIVE THAT MONEY IF THEY WANT TO BUY LOTS OF SIGNS TO GET WHAT THEY WANT. ITS EITHER HIGH LEVEL GEARS OR NEW COSTUMES, OR WHATEVER THEY WANT, ALL I WANT TO SAY IS AT-LEAST GIVE PROTECTION TO THIS RICH PLAYERS FROM SCAMMERS...  AND ALSO THIS IS ALSO BENEFICIAL FOR OTHER PLAYERS SINCE NEWBIES IN THE GAME ARE PRONE TO SCAMMING.

YES MOST OF RICH PEOPLE ARE LAZY TO HUNT, BUT USING THEIR MONEY THEY CAN BUY WHAT THEY WANT...

THAT IS REALITY, EVEN IN REAL LIFE RICH PEOPLE GOT ADVANTAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR MONEY,,

P.S.

BUT THINK OF IT, IF THEY DONT BUY MIRACLE COINS TO BUY SIGNS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR BELOVED GAME WARSPEAR? SOON IT WILL BE GONE AND MANY OF US DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND,.

If they are rich, why care about lose a small quantity of money?  :tease:

0.7, we didn't pay anything and the game stayed on for some months.

1.0. people only buy pots, scrolls and costumes. game on for some time.

now, amplify system, signs, costumes, pots, scrolls. game still on.

i guess they can survive without so much money  :good:

I Also have made this suggestion a while ago.

like market items can put more than 10 items for sell in one same slot

Maybe that could be a good alternative. But at least with slot extension aigring could make a bit more cash from it ( That could be more motivating for Aigrind )

P.S.

FIRST STOP WRITE WITH UPPERCASE THAT DAMAGE MY EYES ON MORNING  :crazy:  AND SECOND DONT NEED BE RICH PLAYER FOR PLAY YES THEY HAVE ADVENTAGE BECAUSE SPAM POTS AND AMP +10 BUT MONEY DONT ITS NECESARY MAYBE JUST NEED A BIT  AND INTELLIGENCE :facepalm:

FIRST STOP WRITE WITH UPPERCASE THAT DAMAGE MY EYES ON MORNING  :crazy:  AND SECOND DONT NEED BE RICH PLAYER FOR PLAY YES THEY HAVE ADVENTAGE BECAUSE SPAM POTS AND AMP +10 BUT MONEY DONT ITS NECESARY MAYBE JUST NEED A BIT  AND INTELLIGENCE :facepalm:

sorry I used uppercase because it makes them able to read faster,because the letters are bigger,but if its not good ok i try lessen it. BTW im suggesting how to prevent scamming, first of all if my suggestion is approved by devs, it can protect not only rich people but all people playing warspear, ALL I WANT IS TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM SCAMMING THAT'S ALL. and this suggestion is the best to protect people from scamming....

ok lets say for rich people they don't care much about losing money but how about average people and poor people who play warspear?

Lets say that 10% of people play warspear are RICH

35% average players and 55% poor,

This means that 90 percent of people who play warspear CARES ABOUT THEIR MONEY!

and lastly the warspear you play before is not like the older version now, it means innovation is needed, or UPGRADES IN OTHER WORDS. don't say they can survive without money, because its necessary in order to make the game more Active and attract more players to play this game...

seriously are you really againts my suggestion? if yes TELL WHY?

First my suggestion gives  positive effects to the game this are:

*Adding capacity of trade slots able players to transfer more items and its hassle free for people who wants to transfer their items from one character to another.(example sings can be transfer fast without trading again and again.

*Expanding trade slots able players to transfer Items fast and hassle free it also beneficial because you can trade more sings which prevent scamming in game(example. 15 SLOTS was expanded means 10 slot added in trade slots, and capacity is 20 slots per trade slot it means 15 slots multiply 20 capacity=300 slots, means 300 sings can be transfer in one session of trading WHICH CAN POSSIBLY PREVENT SCAMMING!

Now if ever devs approved this suggestion, can you tell if is there any negative effects that my suggestion can create? 8) 8)

If you do trades like this, record that. ( I can record with my nokia phone screen with device cam recorder and same on pc)

or do screenshots.

So if you get scammed. Go support.

U get your signs and stuff back again, and no0b scammer gets account banned :) everything is simple, why just have to go trought hard way ? :P

If you do trades like this, record that. ( I can record with my nokia phone screen with device cam recorder and same on pc)

or do screenshots.

U get your signs and stuff back again, and no0b scammer gets account banned :) everything is simple, why just have to go trought hard way ? :P

Not all people have nokia phone screen with device cam recorder and pc to take screen shots ,thats the problem. Im trying to give suggestion which can able to prevent scamming witout buying a pc and nokia cam recorder :facepalm:

Not all people have nokia phone screen with device cam recorder and pc to take screen shots ,thats the problem. Im trying to give suggestion which can able to prevent scamming witout buying a pc and nokia cam recorder :facepalm:

Everyone can download cam from ovi or whatever place, and if your phone can not run cam, then ur phone can not even run warspear online :D

Everyone can download cam from ovi or whatever place, and if your phone can not run cam, then ur phone can not even run warspear online :D

so all phones support that cam? if yes ok but still THIS SUGGESTION ADDS PROTECTION AGAINST  SCAMMER.. BTW why you against my suggestion?  Any negative effects that my suggestion can bring to the game? please answer correctly....

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...

I don't see any problem about my suggestions, however some people still DISAGREE.

And because of that I remember someone said People who disagree in my suggestions are the actual Scammers in the game. It make sense, since if this suggestion is approved they wont be able to scam people again.. Now to all players who will Put negative comments in my suggestion can you please tell some logical reason why my suggestions are not good for the game..

Thank you..

:good:

or do screenshots.

This is good example of bad comment but actually not related to the topic. He said we should use cam to take screen shots to report scam, YES ITS TRUE THIS IS USEFUL To get back your items, But we are talking about HOW TO PREVENT SCAM, not how to get back your items after scaming.. IM  talking about how to protect people form scam, while you want to tell how to retrieve items after scaming...

So all i can say is do we really need to risk in trading every time we sell expensive items?

And also scamers got multiple accounts  so what if his account get banned, HE CAN CREATE ANOTHER ONE  means new account for new scamming

He will simply transfer fast the scammed items into his another account before you report the scaming incident. His account get banned but your Items are still GOT BY THE SCAMMER TO BAD ISNT IT?

IT make sense that this People who disagree in my suggestions are possibly the scammers.. Btw someone said that to me earlier, check the old post you can read someone said (THE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE IN THIS SUGGESTIOS ARE THE SCAMMERS IN THE GAME, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO MEMEBERS IN THIS FORUM SITE)

so all phones support that cam? if yes ok but still THIS SUGGESTION ADDS PROTECTION AGAINST  SCAMMER.. BTW why you against my suggestion?  Any negative effects that my suggestion can bring to the game? please answer correctly....

ok, but yes, maybe this guide for those, who dont know about that kind application, "yesterday born" ;)

ok, but yes, maybe this guide for those, who dont know about that kind application, "yesterday born" ;)

YOU SAID (OK) I assume when you said ok, your telling us that your comment is not related to the topic, that's all I Want to know, if you admit that your comment is not related at all to the topic.

THANKS FOR THE TIME READING MY SUGGESTIONS :good:

Here's the best suggestion to prevent scams:

DON'T TRUST ANYBODY. not even your best friend.

Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.

Dont lend out items or equipment.

Dont lend your char's to anybody. ( its against warspears rules anyways )

And never buy or sell accounts ( Also against warspears rules ).

Simple isnt it?  :)

@blueborn your suggestion isn't for here, it should be posted to buy/sell acc that required by giving password or data acc. This suggestion is how to prevent scammer due to limited slots for trading not buying acc, try to learn, go back to school.

@blueborn your suggestion isn't for here, it should be posted to buy/sell acc that required by giving password or data acc. This suggestion is how to prevent scammer due to limited slots for trading not buying acc, try to learn, go back to school.

This idea i support and have suggested many times throughout forum, including many others. But i initially made my previous post so people who read it wont be scammed until these suggestions come to light.

Subject title says: "Suggestion on how to prevent Scam in Warspear"

How am i out of subject? Its a subject for idea's and suggestions to prevent scam.. i am merely providing and suggesting the current ways of preventing such things.

"Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.".

Try to learn and go back to school? Pfft ill forget you said that.. Presumptions.... Maintain your Ignorant bliss.

This idea i support and have suggested many times throughout forum, including many others. But i initially made my previous post so people who read it wont be scammed until these suggestions come to light.

Subject title says: "Suggestion on how to prevent Scam in Warspear"

How am i out of subject? Its a subject for idea's and suggestions to prevent scam.. i am merely providing and suggesting the current ways of preventing such things.

"Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.".

Try to learn and go back to school? Pfft ill forget you said that.. Presumptions.... Maintain your Ignorant bliss.

Hmmmm... Actually as I said, my suggestions wont affect the game negatively, well your suggestion now is contrary to my suggestion, because for you, the limited slots are enough, However Before you suggest about NEVER TRADE ITEMS WORTH 50 SIGNS+, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL NEGATIVE EFFECT  THAT MY SUGGESTION COULD BRING TO THIS GAME?

Here's the best suggestion to prevent scams:

DON'T TRUST ANYBODY. not even your best friend.

Never trade anything that requires you exceeding trade slots.

Dont lend out items or equipment.

Dont lend your char's to anybody. ( its against warspears rules anyways )

And never buy or sell accounts ( Also against warspears rules ).

Simple isnt it?  :)

Now that nortland gives Items that cost 50 signs+ its not advisable to follow your suggestion... Because people will need to sell their rewards if they wanted to..

Example if a druid got Baton of sudden doom which is a weapon design for mage class, what will the druid do to the baton he/she got? As you can see weapons are now rare in quest rewards so  their price will become higher, so how can you prevent people selling their items? ARE YOU TELLING US TO FORBID OURSELVES TO SELL OUR ITEMS IF WE WANTED TO? If we wont trade these items what can we do? :facepalm: