Some Shaman expert skills need improvements

Baphomet

"Lightning Shield": Why is the Shaman unable to use this skill on alies? Make him able to do so, I don't think it would be much different from the Necromancer shield.

"Ancestor's Hand": Why is the Shaman unable to use this skill on himself just for the shield? It would make leveling this skill considerable.

"Energy field": This skill should do something else, like remove CC (stuns) or do something to enemies, it's too simple. It certainly lacks something.

Also, the Shaman should have a Combo or interaction with two skills like the majority of the classes have, it would be nice. I'm not asking for any stuns and I think the things I suggested are not close to making the Shaman too strong, just more pleasing to play.

• 1 month later...

I like those ideas, it makes sense to make them more supporting for Shamans that like to play in that type of style.(Lightning Shield & Ancestor's Hand)… For the Energy Field, you have to remembered that it's a support skill for yourself and party members. If it where to be a skill against enemies, it'll be more of an energy steal skill on a single target where you steal energy for yourself. However, that skill should increase mana by a certain "%" also in my opinion.