Fear's Official day of helping~ (Chainless/Regular Quest, Etc..)

OgSneakyMe

Continue to notice A LOT of people struggling to get help with quest's, especially chainless, witch is kinda odd seeing how many people we have, as well as high lvl's  :unknw: - Anyways, our Clan is going to designate our Wednesday's Between 7:45 AM CST - 10:00 AM CST  & 2PM CST - 3:30 PM, to help people with quest's, mainly Chainless since that's the biggest problem area, if anyone outside clan wants to help, that's even better  :drinks: , just pm me on Wednesday's from here on out if your one of the ones needing help, will give a heads up in TC as well before we start.  :drinks:

good to see the info here bro...... im down to kill em ELFOS

wassup bro havent seen u in a while yea im fear now just like you :drinks: :lol: 8) :yahoo: hahahaahahaha ;) ;D :dirol:  i cant wait to farm last boss again see you soon bro :dirol: :rofl: :pleasantry: :good: :clapping: ;D 8) :drinks:

wassup bro havent seen u in a while yea im fear now just like you :drinks: :lol: 8) :yahoo: hahahaahahaha ;) ;D :dirol:  i cant wait to farm last boss again see you soon bro :dirol: :rofl: :pleasantry: :good: :clapping: ;D 8) :drinks:

yeahh lovely taky :)

Sneak pls pm me when u guys are doing something i still cant check site :(

• 1 month later...

We're going to start back up with this starting NEXT Wednesday guy's! (Elf/Chosen Side ofc) - Just a heads up  :drinks: .

*Anyone other Clan's/player's that want to assist us, would be appreciated- The more people the better*