[2019.06.24] Event of the Week «Legendary treasure hunters» and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

1196511923_news_kolizei_660360.png.94bd4d408e33a830aec10175103f881b.png

Warriors!

11th anniversary of Warspear Online continues! And this week we decided to make even more gifts for everyone. So, brave heroes, gather your friends and go on a treasure hunt!

Any resident of Arinar is an important part of the magical world. But only the strongest will be able to protect our universe from enemy attacks. Therefore, the Gods of Arinar even during the holiday experience the character of each - to get the most valuable awards, will have to go through dangerous monsters and bloody battles. But at the end of the road will be rewarded, because you are waiting for rare skill books (the book - the best gift, you know), even more holiday accessories and others presents!

Only this week:

• Power of Life and Power of Spirit skill books are added to all mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • x2 drop chance holiday accessories with physical/magical power and Solidity and Resistance bonuses in all mythic Dungeons;
  • Holiday accessories are added to all heroic Dungeons on Ayvondil;
  • x2 Guild Points for completing Dungeons;
  • 10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):
    places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for the victory in the guild tournament;  
    places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze chest.

Event begins: 24.06 13:00 CEST

Event ends: 01.07 12:00 CEST

Furthermore, there will be holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 20 prize-winning places in the categories "Mythic dungeons completed" and “Guild Points” with incredible awards:

1st place: Power of Life and Power of Spirit skill books and 100 Caches of Eternity

2nd place: 75 Caches of Eternity

3rd place: 50 Caches of Eternity

4-10 places: 20 Caches of Eternity

11-20 places: 10 Caches of Eternity

Event begins: 24.06 00:00 CEST

Event ends: 01.07 00:00 CEST

We wish you lots of luck and drops!

AIGRIND team

Edited by Peony

54 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

no double chest event dead ?

@Peony @Reivenorik what about x2 drop chest rate will it come anytime soon?

3 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Hmm no, I don't think so.

Definitely :true_story1:

1 час назад, Lostsignal сказал:

Mid of june hello?

News will be ready as soon as possible.
Your posts don't help us with the preparation process.

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Definitely :true_story1:

News will be ready as soon as possible.
Your posts don't help us with the preparation process.

Ty for reply but what I mean is professional Devs should stick to their words if they say mid of june they should do it at that time or simply don't give fake hopes , what I'm trying to say is for your own good before people lose hope on this game ty again.

Oh look the usual account sharers dominating the EU weekly ratings, somehow spamming for almost 48 hours without stopping 😂😂

Edited by Poggers

And here goes all drops to only one group of people in game. Dont wanna take names here but it really impartial for others who are playing it. Why only one  group or set of people getting drops? U make special drop rates for them? 

Spamming dgs wasting coins gold time it really making it a worthless game to play.

21 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

And here goes all drops to only one group of people in game. Dont wanna take names here but it really impartial for others who are playing it. Why only one  group or set of people getting drops? U make special drop rates for them? 

Spamming dgs wasting coins gold time it really making it a worthless game to play.

the truth has never been more obvious

Edited by Poggers

3 часа назад, Necromaa сказал:

What is it about? How do you imagine the mechanics of winning awards?
Do you think we have a "special button" for each character that determines: to give him something valuable or not? - that's ridiculous.

All odds of two separate players will always be the same.

The odds of obtaining a valuable reward are set for a specific dungeon, and not for a player, group, or guild.

16 часов назад, Lostsignal сказал:

Ty for reply but what I mean is professional Devs should stick to their words if they say mid of june they should do it at that time or simply don't give fake hopes , what I'm trying to say is for your own good before people lose hope on this game ty again.

Personally, I did not give you any words and false hopes. I do my best to release the post as early as possible.

2 часа назад, Rhaast сказал:

Why do you need so much time to say something about the new map?

The difficulty is to tell everything as truthfully as possible, avoiding the information that may change by the time the update is released.
There are a lot of such moments, that's why I need time.

16 часов назад, Madz101 сказал:

definitely yes or no? 

This is not the last week, we are just starting.

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

What is it about? How do you imagine the mechanics of winning awards?
Do you think we have a "special button" for each character that determines: to give him something valuable or not? - that's ridiculous.

All odds of two separate players will always be the same.

The odds of obtaining a valuable reward are set for a specific dungeon, and not for a player, group, or guild.

Then why do we see only one guild or its associated people getting drops only? A guy from same guild got 3 costumes rottung air and hp book. How you define rates like these which is specific to only one community and not other?

1 минуту назад, Necromaa сказал:

Then why do we see only one guild or its associated people getting drops only? A guy from same guild got 3 costumes rottung air and hp book. How you define rates like these which is specific to only one community and not other?

Perhaps these people make more runs than others.
We aren't able to increase the chances of getting rewards to individual players.

3 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Perhaps these people make more runs than others.
We aren't able to increase the chances of getting rewards to individual players.

Its not dg bro!!! It was guild event, 3 costumes and hp book same event on 4 chars of same guy from one guild and u said last time that these drops are extra rare. 

event started not even 2 hrs and 2 people same guild get hp book back to back! I never believed it until i saw with my own eyes 

2 минуты назад, Necromaa сказал:

I never believed it until i saw with my own eyes 

No tricks here, believe me. We just have no reason to do this.
I believe that there is a limit to luck, so maybe this guy will not soon get something so valuable.

Just now, Reivenorik said:

No tricks here, believe me. We just have no reason to do this.
I believe that there is a limit to luck, so maybe this guy will not soon get something so valuable.

😞 i m sad when see other getting rare drops and we not get anything 

18 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Ty for reply but what I mean is professional Devs should stick to their words if they say mid of june they should do it at that time or simply don't give fake hopes

In fact, I don't know who is to blame/ included in {quote}"In the middle of June we will release new Developers Diaries", not me. I saw no developer's statement about it on forum either, perhaps you should verify the source with the author if that matters too much?! Sadly, the person producing the content at the moment didn't promise that, apparently - yet is the responsible for the task. In the end, there is nothing I can say, I'm also waiting. 

Edited by Akasha

39 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

i m sad when see other getting rare drops and we not get anything 

I can tell you for sure that it's all about luck, I have friends who don't even play that much, but still get drops from dgs every now and then. You increase only the opportunities by visiting more dungeons including the higher ones, but the probability of drop remains the same to all characters in the group. 

10 hours ago, Akasha said:

In fact, I don't know who is to blame/ included in {quote}"In the middle of June we will release new Developers Diaries", not me. I saw no developer's statement about it on forum either, perhaps you should verify the source with the author if that matters too much?! Sadly, the person producing the content at the moment didn't promise that, apparently - yet is the responsible for the task. In the end, there is nothing I can say, I'm also waiting. 

so they just said they were gonna release new developer diaries in the middle of june and just decided not to?

15 hours ago, Poggers said:

so they just said they were gonna release new developer diaries in the middle of june and just decided not to?

Yet they said on middle of june with green letters , and now they're like we didn't give any words lmao

19 hours ago, Lostsignal said:

Yet they said on middle of june with green letters , and now they're like we didn't give any words lmao

On 6/26/2019 at 3:05 AM, Poggers said:

Yet again you ask me that.

I'd gladly answer if I knew who actually said that or what was the plan when it was written in the previous post by the other admin.

In any case, I believe that batman already apologized on behalf of whoever did such statement as clearly your expectations weren't met, if he didn't, so do I. Because we're a team and in the end when players go mad they blame it on Aigrind. Now all possible effort to fix it is being done and the post should be ready soon, that's is all our community should know. We definitely will not focus in the problem or the guilty, it won't bring the time back, you shouldn't be so hard on others too, haven't you ever made a mistake? 

57 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Yet again you ask me that.

I'd gladly answer if I knew who actually said that or what was the plan when it was written in the previous post by the other admin.

In any case, I believe that batman already apologized on behalf of whoever did such statement as clearly your expectations weren't met, if he didn't, so do I. Because we're a team and in the end when players go mad they blame it on Aigrind. Now all possible effort to fix it is being done and the post should be ready soon, that's is all our community should know. We definitely will not focus in the problem or the guilty, it won't bring the time back, you shouldn't be so hard on others too, haven't you ever made a mistake? 

Thank you for acknowledging the problem, because a previous post of yours came across to most of the community as simply just avoiding the topic and pretending it didn't happen, "I saw no developer's statement about it on forum either". I was simply pointing out an expectation that was not met and trying to draw attention to the topic of interest, but i feel as though again the final line of your recent post does nothing but draw attention to accusation or finger-pointing. However lets not draw this out further, i'm just happy it was resolved.

2 hours ago, Poggers said:

Thank you for acknowledging the problem, because a previous post of yours came across to most of the community as simply just avoiding the topic and pretending it didn't happen, "I saw no developer's statement about it on forum either". I was simply pointing out an expectation that was not met and trying to draw attention to the topic of interest, but i feel as though again the final line of your recent post does nothing but draw attention to accusation or finger-pointing. However lets not draw this out further, i'm just happy it was resolved.

It's just weird how we see the same situation with complete opposite views, but it's ok! I have no problem with that. :smile:  And..nah..If I intended to pretend that nothing happened, ignoring all the posts would be a better strategy, instead, I'm here to answer about something that isn't even on me to be honest. For sure I didn't mean to avoid and I'm sorry if It looked like it (to most of community = you, lostsignal, someone else?..well.. it doesn't matter). Haha, oh maaan.. in fact, when I replied {quote}"..professional Devs should stick to their words..or simply don't give fake hopes.." with {quote}"..I saw no developer's statement about it on forum either.." he stepped on my toes..I was a bit grumpy because in my point of view, the player was the one finger-pointing (but none of us is worried about it.. so let's just move on)... see. In my previous post, I expressed how the team is concentrated in delivering the content to the community and apologized, again, on behalf of the team. And you tell me that "I did nothing but draw attention to accusation"..(in my mind when I read that: hah?WHAAT? xD ) ..but ok, I think what happened here is that my comments, yours and lostsignal's got mixed up.. as you were not accusing anyone. Anyway, I'm sorry if I don't always make my point as clear to everyone as I wish, I'm glad you talked about it and gave me the chance to explain myself, it avoids a lot of misinterpretation for both sides, thank you.

:true_story1:

Edited by Akasha

Its okay for them to have mistakes sometimes.. After all we all human here.. Members admins gamers or devs .. Nobody is perfect..

Try to understand and open your mind..

we play games to have fun .. Just enjoy owkiee ?

Edited by Shanna
remove the quote.. im mistakenly add that haha

9 hours ago, Shanna said:

Its okay for them to have mistakes sometimes.. After all we all human here.. Members admins gamers or devs .. Nobody is perfect..

Try to understand and open your mind..

we play games to have fun .. Just enjoy owkiee ?

?