Mace or Staff

Hi guys!

I really have no clue which weapon to choose. I just spent all of my money (only 500g haha) buying an staff, but then saw lots of charmers using mace + shield. Why? Any clue? Is it better?

I'm only level 4, but wanna be prepared.

Thanks!

3 часа назад, Azeveco сказал:

Hi guys!

I really have no clue which weapon to choose. I just spent all of my money (only 500g haha) buying an staff, but then saw lots of charmers using mace + shield. Why? Any clue? Is it better?

I'm only level 4, but wanna be prepared.

Thanks!

At level 4, the choice is not particularly important. Do quests until this is a problem. With quests will give new weapons and belongings.:dirol:

4 hours ago, акм said:

At level 4, the choice is not particularly important. Do quests until this is a problem. With quests will give new weapons and belongings.:dirol:

But once I have to ability to choose between mace or staff, which one should I get?

3 часа назад, Azeveco сказал:

But once I have to ability to choose between mace or staff, which one should I get?

In this case, the tips are useless. The choice of weapon depends on how you are going to use the character. Each type of weapon has its own purpose. Try one, then another, then choose which style of game you like best.:dirol: