Another account recovery.

Skiney

One of my clan members called

Focusfw got problems and cannot logging in his account, he and another clan member summited 2 account recovery issues and none of them have been replied, come on devs I need that boy playing again soon, he was so happy becaue he was almost level 17 and now he have a : Incorrect Login or Password. This is not the first time a member of my clan gets his account with a incorrect login or password issue. Do you have something agains us? Come on devs please. I dont want to stop playing my favorite MMO and start hating it dont you  :sorry:

• Developer

One of my clan members called Focusfw got problems and cannot logging in his account, he and another clan member summited 2 account recovery issues and none of them have been replied, come on devs I need that boy playing again soon, he was so happy becaue he was almost level 17 and now he have a : Incorrect Login or Password. This is not the first time a member of my clan gets his account with a incorrect login or password issue. Do you have something agains us? Come on devs please. I dont want to stop playing my favorite MMO and start hating it dont you  :sorry:

Account with Focusfw have been restored to the person who created it. It was 2  weeks ago

Account with Focusfw have been restored to the person who created it. It was 2  weeks ago

I just called him and he checked his email, no new mail in a month he said. Maybe I can send you his email on PM, maybe he gave you wrong email.

• Developer

I just called him and he checked his email, no new mail in a month he said. Maybe I can send you his email on PM, maybe he gave you wrong email.

Could you post his email here but covered 90% of it with *****?

like lia*****s@g****.com or something.

Thank you.

Could you post his email here but covered 90% of it with *****?

like lia*****s@g****.com or something.

Thank you.

Lol you just posted it.

• Developer

Lol you just posted it.

Then we do recommend to check spam folders :)

And please, could change the name of the thread?

Can you send another email with the recovered login and pass to the lia**ey**@g****.com please, I change the post name right away.

wassup  ;D  you seem so busy in these days

• Developer

Can you send another email with the recovered login and pass to the lia**ey**@g****.com please, I change the post name right away.

Done!