Upcoming update

Marcin

If they put more quests on then any one that is rank 5 will have an advantage anyway they will still be higher after the quests cuz they already took the time to do so many dailys so will still rank up higher in the end      I think a leaderboard using rep points would be great something to work on then

Well i also will quit,i love warspear for uniqe reputation system,if developers gonna remove it then many players which love rep system also will just abandon the game

its so much fun being rank four and stuck on a boss quest with no one around to help, yep this would reuin the game for shure if you could level by killing mobs!!!! ...not

The game i fell in love with should not be changed. In my humble opinion dedication grants power many have made rank five through hard work get off ur but and work for the power u feel u deserve. Not wait for rep system to change. Game much more fair this way.cuz some ppl dnt have all day to play. So four is fine. Thats what i think anyway. As for devs i will finish what i started n continue to the end. :good:

Well. I haz plan to make sure they'll not add exp from monsters.

But, while I'm writing, getting exp from BOSSES, might not be stupid.

U guys are rep lovers? Then give us 1rep per every 10mobs killed. Work same as exp but its still will be rep. ;P

i dont really care if they change the rep system or anything else for that matter, the only thing im really worried about is that premium content shop.. :( . we have all seen great mmorpgs get ruined by premium shop items (best example pocket legends where u have to pay to unlock dungeons o.O)  which boost stats etc to such an extent that normal people who dont want to spend that money have quit because they cant keep up with little rich kids...  :facepalm:  if you introduce some special gear that just changes the look or colour of your equip or different haircuts only available by purchase that would be brilliant !  :good:

one dev said like this,

the premium content will be elixer, decorative item(clothes), and no wpns/armours  that affect combat value can be bought.

Personally I think the addition of exp will make the game better. Come on now guys, speak the truth, we all have lived the moment where you are alone, you have nobody around you, and you must kill a certain boss to unlock more quests and to level up. Now the exp system, not only prevents you from being "stuck" in the game, but also makes it more sensible to gain exp while killing monsters,in contrary you get nothing for killing monsters with reputation, and you are "stuck" for like ages at a certain rank.

My humble opinion is that we should be able to level with exp, but need rep to unlock certain quests. Thus, if someone is stuck and he wants to level up he can level up, but then come back and complete the quest when it is easy.

Regarding the cash shop, I accept it as long as it does not include items which give advantage to other players(like overpowered weapons in contrast to "free" ones). For example, the free to play players should be equal with pay to play players in terms of PvP and stuff. You cannot PvP against someone who has items that give like +50% stats than yours.

it makes more sense to me that theyd use the graphics they already have to make the new factions they plan: playable centaurs and playable ogres or goblins? as for the reputation/experience system i think thers different rewards you could get from playin? like badges or rare items (that dont affect stats) getting rewarded for mentoring someone could get you a mentor badge? also, be honest if you earned an item that someone just paid cash for in a shop youd STILL be more respected for havin earned it right?

we will get, playable skeletons and cool dead kinights in dark red armour for forsaken faction(mc)

elvs will get girly unicorns and fairys  for there chosen faction(fb)  Опубликованное фото

what if we dont facebook? any other options?

(sorry if its been discussed before)

fb= firstborn elves not that social network shite site lol  :lol:

Now i am confused. Kuzmitch said the update will be in july. Mioco said end of week is bad choice for update. So when will be update if not today?

admins could have admitted that they wont make it in time so i wouldnt have to check forum every hour for a news  :wacko: :rofl:

admins could have admitted that they wont make it in time so i wouldnt have to check forum every hour for a news  :wacko: :rofl:

Same here  :yahoo: now im usually checking warspear forum than my facebook account  :rofl: