Upcoming update

Marcin

Did you read this article?

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/06/28/mmobility-staying-desktop-free-with-splashtop-remote-and-warspe/

and did you spot this:

The developers at AIGRIND have told me that a new update scheduled for July will introduce a friends list, guild management, two new factions with new territories, a cash shop with virtual items (the game is entirely free right now, but it used to be subscription-based) and a switch from the current reputation system to a more common system of leveling.

4 factions in game  :shok: .

2 new factions? i think its something like to Chainless league. Again we will have to earn reputation for them :)

i might be wrong but i think it will be 2 playable factions (Chosen and Foresaken ones).

Guest Mioco

Also please read:

There is mistype in Article. All mentioned changes we are working on are listend AND we have an upcoming update in July, but not all of them will be included.

http://www.facebook.com/warspear

2 new factions? i think its something like to Chainless league. Again we will have to earn reputation for them :)

just take a look at the homepage of the game, there are 4 characters there. We know well the ones at the top of the page, but the 2 others at bottom are for sure from new factions to be released. 

lol

its druid and barbarian

1st. she isnt even point-eared. just compare her face to the ranger up above.

2nd. mountain clans are not dark skinned like that guy. just compare to the rogue up above.

they are definitely from another race. anyways, time will say who is correct. for now let it be. :)

Virtual shops whit items ? Ok i gues. But only if that items wont afect players statistics, that could ruin the game. There suposted be only items that will change looks or some other aspects, all players shud hawe the same chanses of geting rare items. Payment shud definitly not go that way, i hope u understant what could happen .

Shop items would be awesome !

If you have money , you buy and help the game !

If you don't have money to buy , then go kill boss !

Simple and Easy !

Than ewry noob will hawe items, that wold be fail so just continye this way game is grate as it is, else wuld be no point playing if i can buye them. :) 

change in exp system? If you mean exp from mobs, then no. Maybe if it was faster. But i don't want AI-Grind'ers(bots  : P )

i think it will come with end of july / beginning of august.

where did they said end of july?

Next update is scheduled already for July.

Well, February patch came in April  : D

So it will be nice Halloween gift. Replacing money with candies!

i just hope there'll be many new quests.its tiring to do blue quests all day..thx for the info,marcin.:)

• 2 weeks later...

a switch from the current reputation system to a more common system of leveling.

can devs say if rank bars near name will stay or not? or it`s exp system to rank up from now on?

if its exp from monster i'm quitting game immadiately

Well i also will quit,i love warspear for uniqe reputation system,if developers gonna remove it then many players which love rep system also will just abandon the game

Well this is what I observed in last time:

The next update will be about new island Aivondil. There will be no new skills as someone told me. Also you won't get more rep for FB and MC clans, because second class is not ready. They just have too small amount of time.

To make this update sense, they plan to make Aivondil the island of Forsaken and Chosen clans. Now we will get rep for these factions-FB for Chosen and MC for Forsaken.

This is my only speculation.

Am I right Kuzmitch?

I quitted the game tq to rep system. Ppl complain that exp system is bad because ppl will grind whole day, but what everyone do now at dailys? Grind at mobs to get damn daily loot! Exp system is at nearly every mmo game, and its best. Right now game is boring, because there is nothing to do besides dailys (100  to get rank, which is a nice joke, i start to vomit after did around 20), helping others with quests, and wars which give nothing (just lower ur karma). I will back to game only when exp system will be implemented. (if it ever happen). Thats all i have to say..

Ps: I waiting to see posts like "u suck, rep ftw" now. ;)

you want exp? go play other game ;)

Heh u think what i did now? Better to pay my money to other games. ;)

Ps: gud luck at dailys for ~10rep. Life/time drainers. I hope that rep cap will be raised for 100k, and there will be only dailys available. Well.. Really gud luck there. Have fun ;)