Amping to plus ten how expensive is that?

bramm

Question

I'm at plus four now and that cost me a good many signs.

about how much would a complete set of plus ten everything cost.

Full arena gear plus ten mace plus ten plus 2 handed hammer plus ten. oh and sheild plus ten.

so far im around 4 on everything but I havent devoted any real cash to it yet.

I am going to be open world pvp centric so I'm mainly worried about amping the arena gear only.

29 answers to this question

+3 acute flambe=12s  daggers +5 =i thing use x50 other dagger only 15-20  i use sign +1 +2=fail fail :X after 3 again fail fail .... Hate i no have luck also in new island many quest only noob i hafe only x2chance for 18 but ... First is 3lvl 18 pot and bad item second x4item  and i got noob item i crying in this moment but ... I stoped the game and going creat new char :D

it can take 10-350+ signs to get +10 which is about,,,140euros  :facepalm:  unbelieveable 140euros for a phone game :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

it can take 10-350+ signs to get +10 which is about,,,140euros  :facepalm:  unbelieveable 140euros for a phone game :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

140 euro for one person, on forum there is  about 10k ppl. 10k * 140 euro = 1,400,000 euro  :shok: Ofc its only theory, in practice it would be much less. I think they earn about: 500,000 euro per year?

it can take 10-350+ signs to get +10 which is about,,,140euros    unbelieveable 140euros for a phone game

exactly :facepalm:

after +8 i stop amping

Mmm...it 's depends a lot about "lucky"...I say "lucky" becouse...someone got weapon Or items +10 using low signs becouse of luck ?No.

Ok , you can try Not use signs , But In my personal opinion I prefer to Not take the risk to lose my items.

I can 't Tell you how many signs you need.But i can say i use 2sings from +7 to +8.But...100sings since for make it +9...and Now i 've used 150-200 and it 's still +9.

Unfortunately I 'm an "addicted" of Ws.

If you start buying Miracles you wont  stop. Of course Il you have the possibility.

I still need scale armor divine defence , the rest is all 18level...all my items +9.

For this and for others things like pot , teleport , revive etc i have spent more than 400€ on my DK...and Yes , i know it 's stupid and sucks.So , if you are In time , be intelligent , get signs By farming and sell items you Drop.You will need calm and more time , But it 's the best way to play.Good luck!!

lol i am a lucky man my equips on +7 +8 defence ,weapons +8 +9 i wasted around 200 signs  or less in swords and 50 or less in defence last amp was on sword to +9 38 signs and dagger to +8 around 50. i dont waste real money for play i prefer farm items or anything then dont call me rich rogue because im not in +10  ;)  this is for some retards jeaulous i know what i mean

Mmm...it 's depends a lot about "lucky"...I say "lucky" becouse...someone got weapon Or items +10 using low signs becouse of luck ?No.Ok , you can try Not use signs , But In my personal opinion I prefer to Not take the risk to lose my items.I can 't Tell you how many signs you need.But i can say i use 2sings from +7 to +8.But...100sings since for make it +9...and Now i 've used 150-200 and it 's still +9.Unfortunately I 'm an "addicted" of Ws.If you start buying Miracles you wont  stop. Of course Il you have the possibility.I still need scale armor divine defence , the rest is all 18level...all my items +9.For this and for others things like pot , teleport , revive etc i have spent more than 400€ on my DK...and Yes , i know it 's stupid and sucks.So , if you are In time , be intelligent , get signs By farming and sell items you Drop.You will need calm and more time , But it 's the best way to play.Good luck!!

wow cherry  xD  ive spent under half of that on my chars.  after reading that i swear i wont complain again about wastin mc

Ahh all here are nice ppl  :drinks:

You all bought mcoins so we non mcoin user sti can play for free  :drinks:

Enjoying fast update n built chars well

Due to low price item so i prefer merchanting and farming gold base

Amping items to +10 is 100% random, it could cost $100 or it could cost your home, your car, your clothes, your life, your job and your family until u end up sitting under a bridge being one of the best characters in warspear, by then you cant afford playing warspear anymore and everything is lost :unknw:

Amping items to +10 is 100% random, it could cost $100 or it could cost your home, your car, your clothes, your life, your job and your family until u end up sitting under a bridge being one of the best characters in warspear, by then you cant afford playing warspear anymore and everything is lost :unknw:

Lol that reply made my day  :lol:

:lol: :lol: one of the best players sitting under the bridge..  Yay! Im trying to imagine where PvpRange is sitting..

:lol: :lol: one of the best players sitting under the bridge..  Yay! Im trying to imagine where PvpRange is sitting..

i dont think he can afford a bridge... mbe a cardboard box?

:facepalm:  no no no no. not buy one. he live in box under bridge while trolling on forums and trade chat :rofl:

If I had brought all my signs from mshop just for full amp arena bow... 37520+ mcoin...  :bad:  Amazingly expensive.. $300au or more for sure.

My cardboard box has a heater :D

I have about 600$ in Pvprange right now. +9 Doom Bow +9 Arena Bow, all +9 armor 9 costumes including North Werewolf + Red Wedgehead, all bag slots unlocked, 1.6M gold, 70 Holiday Bag sets, 120 Arena tickets, and lots of various potions.

Probably end up spending that much on Pvpshaman as well.

All of you have a nice day :D

Yours Truly,

Pvprange #1 Pro Player

he

I have about 600$ in Pvprange right now. +9 Doom Bow +9 Arena Bow, all +9 armor 9 costumes including North Werewolf + Red Wedgehead, all bag slots unlocked, 1.6M gold, 70 Holiday Bag sets, 120 Arena tickets, and lots of various potions.

Yours Truly,

Pvprange #1 Pro Player

he sold his kidney, half liver, and volunteered to be experimented on :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Yours Truly,

Pvprange #1 Pro Player

Damn,i 'm afraid to let u know that hassn beat you.

And...dear #1 i've told u once,dont let ppl know u only have +9items :(

:mega_shok:

Lol, Hassn ;D ;D

Crazy fellow. Once he target u, he wont leave until he kill u.  :crazy:

Once i saw him fighting against 20 elfs alone with rev  + pots + rev................................. :rofl:

Lol, Hassn ;D ;D

Crazy fellow. Once he target u, he wont leave until he kill u.  :crazy:

Once i saw him fighting against 20 elfs alone with rev  + pots + rev................................. :rofl:

Actually he take bg from elves it seems 1v23

Hassn is EUs Terminator :)

Very True.... this TERMINATOR has no reason to use skill at all... :tease: just use rev + pots + rev ........never ending story  ;D

he he sold his kidney, half liver, and volunteered to be experimented on :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

This post is really epic,,, can't stop laughing.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: