Best shaman in EU discussion

stivemob

Well, i start posting new topic because its incomplete if only discussion about best shaman in US. Here is best shaman list in EU:

1. Spanish; full BG sets, full lv18 sets, semi rich player, playing with PC, fast crossing, skill build: lv1 ball, lv5 blind, lv5 earth, lv5 heal

Spanish vs knox = spanish won.

2. Eikishi (indonesia), high amped, good control, always using berengar of fury sets

3. Blackbn (indonesia), non-rich player, good tactic, good pvp 1v1

Pls post more best shamans in EU according your mind here.. :)

When you're talking about THE best Shaman, there's only one name, Spanish.

and my comments on your choices,

Spanish isn't that rich, he has high amp yes, but he earned it from selling items.

And Eikishi, well, he just sucks, I was partnered with him in arena on my rogue, we lost to a druid a BD, which was a free kill since BD gets gouged, then I was his opponent for the next 2 rounds, both times my partners where Barbs, he was paired with a good shaman, knew how to kite, still lost since Eikishi doesn't know how to kite was 2 on 1. I got a lot of stories of how bad he is, think that was good enough, he's only top rank cause he spams arena with tickets and he goes with Pro Shamans, mostly with Blackbn and he complains that Spanish always goes with rogues  :lol:

And Blackbn, he's high amp and he got full 18 including weapon, a good shaman, slow though, unlike Spanish with a decent amp, he's fast and good strategies too.

Don 't call Spa rich , eheheh...he obtein By himself all he has , Not buying...He and his friends help a lot each others and it s a great thing.

Mmmm...and guys , Maybe I 'm wrong But...what about Horning ?

When you're talking about THE best Shaman, there's only one name, Spanish.and my comments on your choices,Spanish isn't that rich, he has high amp yes, but he earned it from selling items.And Eikishi, well, he just sucks, I was partnered with him in arena on my rogue, we lost to a druid a BD, which was a free kill since BD gets gouged, then I was his opponent for the next 2 rounds, both times my partners where Barbs, he was paired with a good shaman, knew how to kite, still lost since Eikishi doesn't know how to kite was 2 on 1. I got a lot of stories of how bad he is, think that was good enough, he's only top rank cause he spams arena with tickets and he goes with Pro Shamans, mostly with Blackbn and he complains that Spanish always goes with rogues  And Blackbn, he's high amp and he got full 18 including weapon, a good shaman, slow though, unlike Spanish with a decent

amp, he's fast and good strategies too.

you stole my words from my mouth lol.

Ye i vote for spanish too.

And what is  eikishi doing in this thread?? :facepalm: he belongs to the high amped noob list!!

I got him too in arena :facepalm: and i must say that he doenst know how to play his char well..

We lost many times like this : enemies focus attackin me(DK) and eikishi keep healing himself :facepalm:

he

Hmm Best Shaman, luckily Eu has many ^^

Well my list,

Spanish  ( shut up Merc  xD  i started with him coz he 1 of the oldest friends too :P )

Hornig, Yunzhii , Reezeeh, Myth, Shy, Vomm  :blush:      Elfkiller,  Bloodylips, Berengars, Kyumaru

Altay, Uzun

aaand  Lonequeen    :friends:

Jah and Magicjonny .. well idk. We will see Joony  xD    what you will be able with the lv4 blind  ;)  ;D

Well, i start posting new topic because its incomplete if only discussion about best shaman in US. Here is best shaman list in EU:

1. Spanish; full BG sets, full lv18 sets, semi rich player, playing with PC, fast crossing, skill build: lv1 ball, lv5 blind, lv5 earth, lv5 heal

Spanish vs knox = spanish won.

2. Eikishi (indonesia), high amped, good control, always using berengar of fury sets

3. Blackbn (indonesia), non-rich player, good tactic, good pvp 1v1

Pls post more best shamans in EU according your mind here.. :)

Eikishi????

NEVER EVER :D suck at arena,even if i am a bd i dont fear him :D

blackbn...hm not sure,but nothing speacial i think...

In my oppinion Spanish and Hornig are the best shamans :clapping:

spanish , reezeeh, myth, ciamiau, shyleenn, bloodylips , etc

eiskishi and blackbn noobs they dont know how use shaman  only spam tickets , earth and blind people even so they lose vs 2 rogues when i think its easy kill us  :facepalm:

As stated spanish is the no1 shaman on the server, great amps, great gear, great friend, and he had all items (except staff I guess) long before swamp update.

People focus to much on gear, I use the same gear as before swamp update, except for )v18 amulet, my only addition. Dont need lv18 gear to be a great arena shaman, just prioritising and team work with partner.

As for other shamans - kyu, sink, ciamiau, shyleen, berengars, altay are all top noch

Eikishi is a top shaman in my book, yes he uses alot of tickets, but we usually win 5/5 when we go together so I cant complain.

Worth mentioning here to I want to say - heudkpop, cant spell his name, was very strong before amp update, but had a hard time amping more then +6/+7 and I havent seen him in a long time.

bluehero - was best shaman before amp system when he had hes peek, I never saw him lose one fight and he was one of the first with a really strong balance build. As far as I know doesnt play no more.

this thread makes me want to go play shaman again :) spent 1month on dk only, hitting 18 this week :P

• 1 month later...

hmm,, i vote for spanish,, this damn shaman can stay at elf caravan as long as he want harassing us.. give him a crossing then he will show hell to elf..a legend says before crossing were made,, spanish still an apprentice at nadir to be a market dealer :give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...

hey. im the best of the best shaman  :aggressive:

errrrr wait a min. hmm im wrong, im #1 noob in shaman noobs list :blush:

sorry for who lost go arena with me coz i always go random demand :cray:

• 2 weeks later...

For me Hornig is best shaman. If remember old times when labyrinth was main activity in warspeat than best shamans were Ciamiau, Magicjonny, Lonequeen. Also Bloodylips is cool the walking encyklopedia of warspear.