Reezeeh player have hacks

Flexipolla

Lol, ducking joke, Reezeeh wouldn't use any hacks, he could kill 5 elves easily, why would he still need hacks?

He is a low amp shaman and kills all the pros, you just jealous cause he pro? or he raped you too hard?

No have hack for online game from this class HAVE ONLINE WEB PAGES AND PROGRAMS THEY WRITE :free m.coin and need insert ur password and id wen u insert they sent fast ur information on other guy  and he change ur information ...so ? Ur acc is scamm FAST GO SUPPORT AND REPORT

teleperto mage with chaman hero and stealh with chaman hero

This should win the award of most failed topic ever :rofl: 

That "stealth" is his good connection or your bad one, that hit you at crossing before you can see him.. anyway the point i think its you dude are so noob and slow reaction idk if for that xbow :bad:

Reezeeh is low amped shaman but old player and so pro, if he bully you non stop at your quest area find the way to kill him or go other area to do quest.. not come forum and make this funny shit topic at end :lol:

reezeeh g0od in manipulating crossing and quake high. Drag her out fr0m crossing and trap her.. She killed my priest m0re than 6times in a row because of broke items. When i have them repaired and tried to kill me again, she FAILED. I was with snaider. :D

reezeeh player have hacks teleperto mage with chaman hero and stealh with chaman hero. banned from this game admins

wtf xD enséñame a teleportarme y a ser invisible Rez jajajaja, que programas usas  ;D :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...