Choose a option  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a option

• Pvpcave 1v1 only, don't be a noob
    • Pvpcave 1v1 only, but jump Pvprange and be a noob
    • Pvprange owns the Pvpcave and im scared to go there
    • I like cookies!
    • Mc Hopzz is a Crosser/Hider and scared of Pvprange

Mc always jump me in Pvpcave, i figure it's just because they are jealous of my Doom Bow and good gear.

But seriously, don't jump me in Pvpcave.  You are supposed to 1v1 there...

He has a name! His name is MANELY and he wants to blindly buy ur gay!  :friends:

His name is actually MANLEY* (No problem I know its difficult to spell). "he wants to blindly buy ur gay"? Are you implying that i want to buy pvpranges gayness???? :)  LOL even if i had enough money to cover the US debt i still wouldnt be able to buy all that gayness.(Theres just way no much) ........................................o and thanks for changing yout pic for me ::) , i know your going to say you didnt change it for  for me but i know you did  :good:

His name is actually MANLEY* (No problem I know its difficult to spell). "he wants to blindly buy ur gay"? Are you implying that i want to buy pvpranges gayness???? :)  LOL even if i had enough money to cover the US debt i still wouldnt be able to buy all that gayness.(Theres just way no much) ........................................o and thanks for changing yout pic for me ::) , i know your going to say you didnt change it for  for me but i know you did  :good:

UH OH. LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE AWOKE THE MONSTER. :shok:

Sorry I tend to forget the spelling of dumbass names :(

Sorry I tend to forget the spelling of dumbass names :(

DAMN, what an itelligent and creative comeback.......how can i ever match that..........................just so much thought and creative ideas that went into that statement and damn you really justifyed yourself in your spelling mistake.........wow i should i have known that you forget the spelling of what you think are dumbass names, i mean shit, doesnt everybody u little sexy girl.....oops i mean sekksi girl :blush: .......oops it appears that i to dont know how to spell dumbass names either............awwwwwwwwwww.........lol one time when i was in elementary school a girl sayd "You have a dumb name". Such an insult at age 6  :facepalm: 

DAMN, what an itelligent and creative comeback.......how can i ever match that..........................just so much thought and creative ideas that went into that statement and damn you really justifyed yourself in your spelling mistake.........wow i should i have known that you forget the spelling of what you think are dumbass names, i mean shit, doesnt everybody u little sexy girl.....oops i mean sekksi girl :blush: .......oops it appears that i to dont know how to spell dumbass names either............awwwwwwwwwww.........lol one time when i was in elementary school a girl sayd "You have a dumb name". Such an insult at age 6  :facepalm:

....wowwwww....

Settle down kiddo

ICED  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: