ATTN: Sapphire Elves

afropunk

:rofl:  hell yeah, mcs can hold for almost 2 hours with 10-15 mcs/forsakens while 80 elves blocking our bridge gets killed in 5 mins because of their bad cooperation skills ;D

well if you bring dark cricle and earthquake to the game then you should be able to hold a crossing sad if u couldnt ;D

Dark circle and quake, is indeed a good advantage for us mcs, but we're not casting the sills randomly all over the map without timing it, we usually cast it once anothers aoe skill is over, imagine if all the elves had mc/forsaken skills :shok:  that would be unbalanced, perhaps, in the nearest future when we mcs are growing up (balanced population) admins would start to give fair skills to us all..

and hey, i was once an elf myself, a lvl 18 druid, played as elf for 2 years :search:

Dark circle and quake, is indeed a good advantage for us mcs, but we're not casting the sills randomly all over the map without timing it, we usually cast it once anothers aoe skill is over, imagine if all the elves had mc/forsaken skills :shok:  that would be unbalanced, perhaps, in the nearest future when we mcs are growing up (balanced population) admins would start to give fair skills to us all..

and hey, i was once an elf myself, a lvl 18 druid, played as elf for 2 years :search:

Yeah i know your druid ger ger  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I single handily held mc bridge for 5 hours.

Stop changing my Karma ♥♥♥♥♥.I already stop - you ducking ♥♥♥♥♥.

You stupid Queer bastard. :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

BY THE WAY PVPRANGE your top 3 of smited users so shut your crap  :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

agree ;)

Stop changing my Karma ♥♥♥♥♥.I already stop - you ducking ♥♥♥♥♥.

You stupid Queer bastard. :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: looks like i was more right about karma than i thought. there r karma wars going on eh

Rofl " skill "  :facepalm: you jokers rolled op classes and you know it.  6 year old can win with a rogue or shaman.  Losers. I can wait to get strong enough to piss in all yalls cornflakes. BOOT to the neck ♥♥♥♥♥es and brains on the floor.

• 4 weeks later...

:rofl:  hell yeah, mcs can hold for almost 2 hours with 10-15 mcs/forsakens while 80 elves blocking our bridge gets killed in 5 mins because of their bad skills ;D

True story. Lets have the devs rebalance elves skills cuz they duckin blow lol. WHERES OUR CROWD CONTROL YO. Oh yeah we have none. Meanwhile locks necros and shammys lol while they spam circles and quake.  :facepalm:

I wish I wish I had the ability to take screen shots from my phone because they were trying to grab the bridge again last night and a big mob of us just happened to be going to caravan from nadir. it was like SURPRISE BUTTSHEXX then it turned into a war for awhile they like had the pools up and little corpses and we were like choo choo CRUSH choo choo.  :yahoo:

I wish I wish I had the ability to take screen shots from my phone because they were trying to grab the bridge again last night and a big mob of us just happened to be going to caravan from nadir. it was like SURPRISE BUTTSHEXX then it turned into a war for awhile they like had the pools up and little corpses and we were like choo choo CRUSH choo choo.  :yahoo:

Lol.... I think you're awesome.