SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

That spamaholic tried to scam my "Sturdy Guy" too. But since I always click at each inserted item and stare at the gold amounts for 1 minute, I could detect the scam. Looks like he is trying to make 1 mil gold or something. :facepalm:

I was scammed today 1 of April.I WAS SCAMED BY SEXYBARBIE  , IM VERY SAD  I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.I USED MANY MONEY FOR THIS GAME.

PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME

I was scammed today 1 of April.I WAS SCAMED BY SEXYBARBIE  , IM VERY SAD  I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.I USED MANY MONEY FOR THIS GAME.

PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME

Hablas espaniol verdad? Creo que se quien es ese sexybarbie. Ya te confirmare y te apoyare si es quien yo creo pues es un conocido scammer.

Sorry for spanish, mods!

Hablas espaniol verdad? Creo que se quien es ese sexybarbie. Ya te confirmare y te apoyare si es quien yo creo pues es un conocido scammer.

Sorry for spanish, mods!

noob ENGLISH please . xD

• 1 month later...

Egis from Eu is scammer dont trust him

Hello there...

Just wanna replay to your post..I can say too about you,or Bia,or anyone "you are a scammer"..Is EASY . I don't play sins long time ago,but I know Egis very well . Never,but NEVER,Egis did something like that in 1 or 2 years when I played . if he did it now(see?I don't blame you..:)..)please feel free to post a ss or a proven Maybe is not the real owner or...

But,again..is easy to say "that one is a scammer"..just because you don't like him or you had some fights with..

Thanks.

kiss you Bia.:))

I see alot of people today saying bad things bout other people.Not the best.But its true.Some may not be scammers,but some are.Some times some guy just shouts on a random person-''Someguy is a scammer!''.

:(

Druidandy is a scammer, he scammed my ranger lvl20. Name of my ranger was yanniskl i had kw brigandine and mask. So don't trust him. My new ranger is called yanniz.

Do you have proof? :diablo:

learn to read,kid !

he was/is (i dont know) part of the guild "legend" ...but we are: "Legends". the other is just a faker guild.

next time,visit a school first,befor you talk bullshit :facepalm:

Legend aint a faker guild.

check the date.maybe now they arent anymore

Im sure it has nothing to do with legends guild.

Im sure it has nothing to do with legends guild.

again: check the date when i posted it. And yea,the time i posted it some of "legend" acted like they are "legends"

• 3 weeks later...

this player tryed to scamm me,told me he buy with 120k and gave 12k :bad: 

120k for a wild boy set :shok: :wacko:

120k for a wild boy set :shok: :wacko:

scammers allways make big offerts to get ur attention :snorlax: 

Beasst lvl 20 rogue (changed name idk new name) = Healinator druid lvl 15 = Bongass lvl 6 priest scammed my [night princes gladius +1] check screenshots.

It was the 28.12.2013 date he scammed it when i asked him to transfer it. Gms recover my [Night prince's Gladius +1] :[

99216_.png

99218_.png

99220_.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jealous? wt u got that would make me jealous? +10 blade lol i just deleted a +9 rogue babe latty babeeee O:-) :rofl:

Don't be so mean to Jayrox, yes he went way over the limit, but we made. Peace with each other eachother (when everything gotten dedtroyed)before I took a break so I don't see any point in bullying him anymore. However if you ever get bored Jay you always got that f babacool who ruined me on over 6 million. Anyway take care! Howl

Edited by wolfsy