SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

learn to read,kid !

he was/is (i dont know) part of the guild "legend" ...but we are: "Legends". the other is just a faker guild.

next time,visit a school first,befor you talk bullshit :facepalm:

bullshit is ur jokes abt me fail gayrose babe latty :D lol  am sure u stiil make female char ;) to scame ppl

bullshit is ur jokes abt me fail gayrose babe latty :D lol  am sure u stiil make female char ;) to scame ppl

proof it or go die in a corner,jealous kid

proof it or go die in a corner,jealous kid

jealous? wt u got that would make me jealous? +10 blade lol i just deleted a  +9 rogue  babe latty babeeee O:-) :rofl:

jealous? wt u got that would make me jealous? +10 blade lol i just deleted a  +9 rogue  babe latty babeeee O:-) :rofl:

im done talking to you. grow up and maybe ill talk to you again

im done talking to you. grow up and maybe ill talk to you again

[/quote

ok babe latty phew  :rofl: ur an old bt ur brain nd the way u minding so childish  dont mess with me again ofc  i laugh alot for ur jokes :D  :search:

• 3 months later...

naonw,  i dont think so. The onyl evil is inside us, and any case, we are the ones who decide if listen it or not.

cherrybia,  they talk to our heart :)

naonw,  i dont think so. The onyl evil is inside us, and any case, we are the ones who decide if listen it or not.

It wont worth a conversation. Naonw is lately just spamming posts all over the forum. Short useless responses to random topics.

No offense, Naonw. O:-)

It wont worth a conversation. Naonw is lately just spamming posts all over the forum. Short useless responses to random topics.

Wtf!?  :wacko:

bryanphillips,  this page isnt for the links, but if you mean ws official website where you can purchase m.coins. here you got.

http://warspear-online.com/en/home  just click on buy m.coins, write ur ID chose the ammount of miracles you want to buy and by what ( paypal, visa, mastercard, sms etc..)

Add plaqueman to The scammer list!!!! That ♥♥♥♥♥ scammed my lvl 17 Ranger :'(

:facepalm: Ranger name ? :facepalm:  u just one of a hater idc what u post..

Fact is: its not true  8)

please kindly add to the list:

scammers ign: frostychik(blade dancer lvl15)

scammed character ign : captainv(mage lvl20)

beware of that character and please make that character alone in this game. Dont make Deal/Trade with captainv.Dont make party with CaptainV. Dont negotiate with Captainv.

And to Game Master kindly block that CaptainV(mage) its a scammed character now.

hope all read this and share this to other players so that they were aware to this captainv(magelvl20)

thanks,

warspear players

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

please kindly add to the list:

scammers ign: frostychik(blade dancer lvl15)

scammed character ign : captainv(mage lvl20)

beware of that character and please make that character alone in this game. Dont make Deal/Trade with captainv.Dont make party with CaptainV. Dont negotiate with Captainv.

And to Game Master kindly block that CaptainV(mage) its a scammed character now.

hope all read this and share this to other players so that they were aware to this captainv(magelvl20)

thanks,

warspear players

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Without proves they can't do anything.

Without proves they can't do anything.

Sometimes, even w/ proves they cant still do anything.. :(

• 3 weeks later...

The funny on this situations is that they try scamm old pro ppl,... :lol:

Scammers becomes more and more stupid over the time... :facepalm:

Loveshaman,  true but...

mhaydel,  I can confirm about Captain. To be sincere i only read your comment now. And few minutes ago i was negociating whit Captain.  I was looking for someone who wanted mc gold in exchange of elf gold. He pmed me. He said he hasn't got an mc but he made a lvl 1 shaman for transfering gold. I accepted the deal saying we were going to transfer 20k x time.

And well, here wat he told to me in mc side. It's not a prove about him being scammers, but it was suspicious, and reading your comment, i'm only can imagine he is a scammer.

Опубликованное фото

Druidandy is a scammer, he scammed my ranger lvl20. Name of my ranger was yanniskl i had kw brigandine and mask. So don't trust him. My new ranger is called yanniz.

Druidandy is a scammer, he scammed my ranger lvl20. Name of my ranger was yanniskl i had kw brigandine and mask. So don't trust him. My new ranger is called yanniz.

Write a ticket if hacked etc. If not, account trading is forbidden. Tough luck, not scam.

If ur trying to do something thats forbidden no one can or ever should fix it for you.

Also xxmesixx is a scammer. He offered me 30k for a set of signs and instead he gave me 3k. On my priest.

Well, not a big deal cus i was selling the sets for 20k but be carefull.