SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

only I havee to say mother♥♥♥♥er dog latin to hornig and  also to jaythug I dnt know the true exact but youre another mother♥♥♥♥er if you dont tell me before, sorry if you dont do that,to my friends and who wanna know about my return thats gonna be long not in september , in chrstmas will be im sure and when return I gonna follow spanish, reezeeh and bianca im loyal to them to any place if is in aoa or abc I dont care now I dont know much aboutyours problems guys but spanish 2 years always talk me the true if he is aangry with abc and some people... thats not meaan I will hate others abc if you still think im a friend and sorry to real yoshikasz owneer thats all have fun and be pacients for me xD

You deserved that you ducking dog , all that items that you lost were given you by your rich owners, spanish and mario, you didnt work to get them , thats why you easily lost them, if had worked hard to get them you would value them and would never gave your id info to others. You faggot asslicker  little dog.

Hornig, I love you bro, you are real pro in everything. And pity about Agusia, you gave her everything, and in the end she betrayed you. Another example that women cant be trusted. Even you gave everything , they may betray you and leave for other(s) . Understood that she is like that , year ago when you started wearing her with level 18 items, i remember how she obeyed you like a well tamed pet. Once my polish friend said that there are a lot of girls in polish supermarkets like "buy me a t-shirt I will do you bj" Agusia is one of such a girls.

Hornig, I love you bro, you are real pro in everything. And pity about Agusia, you gave her everything, and in the end she betrayed you. Another example that women cant be trusted. Even you gave everything , they may betray you and leave for other(s) . Understood that she is like that , year ago when you started wearing her with level 18 items, i remember how she obeyed you like a well tamed pet. Once my polish friend said that there are a lot of girls in polish supermarkets like "buy me a t-shirt I will do yo

u bj" Agusia is one of such a girls.

Vitaliy............ :facepalm:

You deserved that you ♥♥♥♥ing dog , all that items that you lost were given you by your rich owners, spanish and mario, you didnt work to get them , thats why you easily lost them, if had worked hard to get them you would value them and would never gave your id info to others. You ♥♥♥♥♥♥ asslicker  little dog.

Hornig, I love you bro, you are real pro in everything. And pity about Agusia, you gave her everything, and in the end she betrayed you. Another example that women cant be trusted. Even you gave everything , they may betray you and leave for other(s) . Understood that she is like that , year ago when you started wearing her with level 18 items, i remember how she obeyed you like a well tamed pet. Once my polish friend said that there are a lot of girls in polish supermarkets like "buy me a t-shirt I will do you bj" Agusia is one of such a girls.

Talking just about what i know, whatever Crossfit got in past was for being a good friend.. he is far from being a dog or other stuff than a troll lol he even troll about his own serious stuff like yesterday for example when got few hours 4 play xd

About Agusia, there was ex friends of Hornig in that party chat too even if they not chatting there and i wont say who really took the ss and who send me. I think you should edit your offensive post because most things you cant proof and i know now 100% are not true.

Xavi and me appreciated have the truth finally and im sure if you were that hornig ex friend you will told us this too. But calling "pro" a thief for do it makes me doubt :facepalm:

Talking just about what i know, whatever Crossfit got in past was for being a good friend.. he is far from being a dog or other stuff than a troll lol he even troll about his own serious stuff like yesterday for example when got few hours 4 play xd

About Agusia, there was ex friends of Hornig in that party chat too even if they not chatting there and i wont say who really took the ss and who send me. I think you should edit your offensive post because most things you cant proof and i know now 100% are not true.

Xavi and me appreciated have the truth finally and im sure if you were that hornig ex friend you will told us this too. But calling "pro" a thief for do it makes me doubt :facepalm:

cross dog and idiot and homo, mario liar, agusia

ungrateful , you are simply bad person, not even

person, just bad. HORNIG PRO.

I have no words. Sorry , i can't accept that.

I love truth, you love rich players.

oh yeah , thats probably why i used to gift u stuff  :facepalm:

If you don't change , you will ruin you by yourself.

oh yeah , thats probably why i used to gift u stuff  :facepalm:

If you don't change , you will ruin you by yourself.

that was air, useless, only thing your staff did is made me disappointed of game one more time, that brought my end faster. So be happy, you did good investment. If I return I will give you back.

Hello guys im the old samlor , pls dont trust the new one .

He was a friend of mine and he said his dad a police officer .

But he keeps lieng about everythin.

Dont let him get you guys . :facepalm: :friends:

P.s.ty supa and tsja (bedankt vo jullie hulp)

Hello guys im the old samlor , pls dont trust the new one .

He was a friend of mine and he said his dad a police officer .

But he keeps lieng about everythin.

Dont let him get you guys . :facepalm: :friends:

P.s.ty supa and tsja (bedankt vo jullie hulp)

now I understand why Samlor that used to be poor and noob became so naughty to come to armor cliff and attack all.

I can confirm the real druid Samlor lost his account a long time ago. His account is used for scamming others, and get ofc a bad name.

Geen dank ;)

Hornig punished most shit player in server, crossfit used to show off items that was given to him by others, little dog got punished by real pro, die Xavi, you stupid dog, slave. You used to show off always, now die in your low life in your poor family in your poor region and your poor school with windows 98 system computers. You scary of your mother, lol. Little coward weak homo.

Omg sexpert.stop your shit.

well,in the end its crossfits own fault when ppl dont feel with him. He insulted almost every player yet,just cause they killed him or had another oppinion.no surprise that some ppl dont say *poor crossfit* then. But scamming is not fine and forbidden,thats the point.even if you have the chance to do it,its stilll not allowed.

and yea..its stupid as hell to give id to others(in almost every case)

dont worry be happy

My chocola got scammed.  The scammer playing my acc ,chocola,pomelobd,whykillme.

His name fariz,from Abbiazerjan. My heart break when he pretending to be me. Just ignore him......  :'( Dont need to ,join gulid,party hunt, questing,trading,or even chat with him. thx

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

My chocola got scammed.  The scammer playing my acc ,chocola,pomelobd,whykillme.

His name fariz,from Abbiazerjan. My heart break when he pretending to be me. Just ignore him......  :'( Dont need to ,join gulid,party hunt, questing,trading,or even chat with him. thx

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

that stealer from turkey :facepalm: im shamin about it to some retards (85%) from my country

• 1 month later...

Chocola nothing is over you can to recover your account send a email to support team with some details like sms , paypal items on bag  , gold , old ids and passwords date of creation etc you can recovery it easy  be pacient and becareful never fail, wake up from every punch

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Chocola nothing is over you can to recover your account send a email to support team with some details like sms , paypal items on bag  , gold , old ids and passwords date of creation etc you can recovery it easy  be pacient and becareful never fail, wake up from every punch

I sent millions of Emails,It been a month since September :cray:

and He changed name to Azmiu.

now a days everybody call eachother scamer without proof like gayrose (jayrox) that madee jokes abt me lol bt failed

even some players after die againest others call em scamer :D and abt azmiu if its scamer why legends joined him ?lol

ill bring many proof if anybody scame me ofc wont let that bastards scame me again :)

now a days everybody call eachother scamer without proof like gayrose (jayrox) that madee jokes abt me lol bt failed

even some players after die againest others call em scamer :D and abt azmiu if its scamer why legends joined him ?lol

ill bring many proof if anybody scame me ofc wont let that bastards scame me again :)

1. grow up

2. azmiu isnt member of legends

1. grow up

2. azmiu isnt member of legends

1- the person need to  grow up is u (with that crap notes abt me)

2- well kicked out now lol gayrose

2- well kicked out now lol gayrose

learn to read,kid !

he was/is (i dont know) part of the guild "legend" ...but we are: "Legends". the other is just a faker guild.

next time,visit a school first,befor you talk bullshit :facepalm: