SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

Maybe because this is not an administrator  thread, just making from people to the people, to advertise then about the behaviour of other players. So you say a name and he get ban? Dont be kid you know that can be possible. I guess at least you should add screenshot with proves or something like that and not here, better to support (here too, for us to know whos scammer). But coming here and saying a name then... i can say you are scammer. No?

No.

I need proves.

We want proves.

no mate its not change anything this motherducker scammers  always making new way to scame players

and dev / gm or wtever  not even care now  anotherr person using my acc and its online  but this gm who just makin new ways to get money not even answer my mail

so u still want to prove something or put scammers name here?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

its not work nd useless  that person who scaamed me was my frind and got al nifo abt my acc now he easly get my acc by giving info to gm  ofc im not care anymore more bad that idiot is my country guy :bad:

PS: Anyway, even with proves you will see the players ingame because devs looks like they never visited this thread.

You know what the biggest steal since all know that does not tell ,, malekxloka  :facepalm: ,, u go here and post when u scamer  :bad: :bad:

You know what the biggest steal since all know that does not tell ,, malekxloka  :facepalm: ,, u go here and post when u scamer  :bad: :bad:

see how this ♥♥♥♥ing scaamer talk shit here

all knw it that it givin to me and u tried to get it cuz lost ur shaman ( saeed who u gave to hassn to get ur itemz +10) but i told that rich stupid that ur ♥♥♥♥in guy that being gay always  so u lost it  then u

1- scammed malek vampire costum

2- 100signs

and finaly his acc by getting  info from me

see guys  dont even trust ur frind  mine is like this being frindly but  after a time ♥♥♥♥in u hardly by scamming u

he was sayin that will get my rogue bloodlordz too lol in ur dream ♥♥♥♥in kid

the reason i get scamed is i shared my info to frinds

nd  wewereallnooobs ur %100 right cuz the scamer still alive nd  talks here nd laying

devs  not even replay my email  easly lost a acc full+10  wt it calling?

yea common devs dont ban this shiti players

im wonder how he get pokkas acc ofc for a scammer its not hard or impossble thing

hes main acc is rakhsh

got around 10 or more rare costum from hassn and many many other things

the reason i told hassn is he insulted me ... or not im not give a duck how gays stole  that rich arab money

hope the game cleaned of trash`s like u nd all other scammers but it will not happen

never!!!!!!!! :bad:

:shout: bloodlordz  :bad: stop stupid if want know who scamer pm malekxloka he tell u who scamer  :yahoo: now go away duckin spamer  :rofl:

:shout: bloodlordz  :bad: stop stupid if want know who scamer pm malekxloka he tell u who scamer  :yahoo: now go away ♥♥♥♥in spamer  :rofl:

just ask hassn if u guys dont blive me  ::) 

info: green for admins

just ask hassn if u guys dont blive me  ::) 

btw it was legijonas :/

well i dont wanna teach something to u brainless.

Ya pm hassn he too tell bloodlordz scamer and big lier  :bad: :bad: I scame who  :lol: u just spame here cuz I back malek char  O:-) so now duck off :dirol:

Ya pm hassn he too tell bloodlordz scamer and big lier  :bad: :bad: I scame who  :lol: u just spame here cuz I back malek char  O:-) so now ♥♥♥♥ off :dirol:

get back ur acc little shit  ;) 

• 1 month later...

List need some update, sadly :facepalm: 

I wasnt going to post this for respect of who told me but since i got encouraged this evening by some saying its lie i will post it.

Basically add Hornig/Tilltheend/Jaythugg to scammer list.

Like 5 ABCs members (i can say names) knew Crossfit wasnt hacked by Yoshikasz but it was Hornig, only 1 had the shame to told me this week but its weird rest didnt told me long time ago and yet knowing probably Jaythug hacked his own guild mate in past without none do action or say nothing. And for example at justice knowing someone killed other but keeping it secret makes same fault so its pissing me off.

Sick of Hornig acted like is Crossfit cause know the way he talk and pmed Yoshikasz for get Crossfit account details, changue password, and delete/unbind/sell full kw set, doom sword,doom dirk made me lot hard work get and was gift.

Hornig told this to some very close friend lately, but time pass, assholes reveal themselves and that friend wanted be fair with people thought Hornig was kind just cause the way he talk,  well at end showed like 5 ABCs members some screenshots about this, this player made the pictures when Hornig confessed it

That Cataloniia was at Hornig warlock ID and maybe still there, the fount told me Jay knew about this hacking since minute 1 and im sure Hornig shared the unbinded stuff with Jay.

Hornig quit and gift Jaythugg his warlock Tilltheeend and he is using when he need.

He also hides at Marzanna&Shitzo chars/ Ioki.

I try get the permision and rest screenshots living around also trying make post in this topic some ABCs knowing more about it. Its hard already proof everything but time will answer and it cost nothing for you all just take care about this player.

Опубликованное фото

i heard you and cross used "waterbow" like 1 year ago and deleted waterbows bow when he trusted you cause he was a "traitor"...true? (just want to know,cause never heard any solution of this story)

sorry..i do not understand everything.. so hornig is the scammer..? or is it jaythug ?? or both??

i heard you and cross used "waterbow" like 1 year ago and deleted waterbows bow when he trusted you cause he was a "traitor"...true? (just want to know,cause never heard any solution of this story)

sorry..i do not understand everything.. so hornig is the scammer..? or is it jaythug ?? or both??

Heard from who Jayrox? xD Hornig? 

We used to disturb waterbow chainless, traitor stuff was a joke we all said but i never logged to his ranger or even ask, i have my own ranger and Roid lvled together with Wolfsy at lvl 3 long time ago, you can ask him and everyone knowing Waterbow know never lost a bow, wish i could do that.

Yes, Hornig the scammer but Jaythug knew all he did since 1st day and its involved. For unbind stuff and do things like that should need a mate and his gf didnt know about it like screenshot proof, just Jaythug.

Im sure they sold and shared the unbinded items of Cross and i try get all screens and proof it, knowing how rat they both are, if Jay knew this without can get benefit and a % for sure could tried threaten him (even being his own "friend")

Heard from who Jayrox? xD Hornig? 

We used to disturb waterbow chainless, traitor stuff was a joke we all said but i never logged to his ranger or even ask, i have my own ranger and Roid lvled together with Wolfsy at lvl 3 long time ago, you can ask him and everyone knowing Waterbow know never lost a bow, wish i could do that.

Yes, Hornig the scammer but Jaythug knew all he did since 1st day and its involved. For unbind stuff and do things like that should need a mate and his gf didnt know about it like screenshot proof, just Jaythug.

Im sure they sold and shared the unbinded items of Cross and i try get all screens and proof it, knowing how rat they both are, if Jay knew this without can get benefit and a % for sure could tried threaten him (even being his own "friend")

then i know a bit more then you :D

waterbow got his bow scammed/hacked...somebody used his acc and his bow got deleted...had to help him in arena with my ranger to get him a new bow ..maybe crossfit was it then..we know he insulted him in every way,just cause he played elf so..not only jokes^^ i think dani wanted/wants revenge...since then you "hated" each other..(even if you not deleted his bow,cause u r bf with cross)

sounds bad...and this is one more reason why i always get a bad feeling when i hear that ppl share accounts....all the time we hear problems cause of this

then i know a bit more then you :D

waterbow got his bow scammed/hacked...somebody used his acc and his bow got deleted...had to help him in arena with my ranger to get him a new bow ..maybe crossfit was it then..we know he insulted him in every way,just cause he played elf so..not only jokes^^ i think dani wanted/wants revenge...since then you "hated" each other..(even if you not deleted his bow,cause u r bf with cross)

sounds bad...and this is one more reason why i always get a bad feeling when i hear that ppl share accounts....all the time we hear problems cause of this

So you helped him in arena to get that imaginary new bow and you have no idea about nothing because he didnt told you what happened with old bow? Not even you asked? (Because you just write like have no idea yet about your own history)

And you saying because Cross hated him he should do it when Cross or me never had access to any of his accounts :facepalm: (Crossfit hated him because Hornig hacked Reezeeh ranger, Zeefreg, and sold when they were friends but this one was new player,, 2 years ago when Hornig was a newbie and already accepted it in public to all ABC people or others never deny it, saying "i was new and poor, all people do mistakes etc" after we give him 2nd chance passed 1 year and took him for hunt lab etc)

Screen clearly show Hornig confess hacked Crossfit, deal with it, and i try get more pictures i heard are running around about others involved. He said to his gf in that moment step by step how he did it. I know he is your friend and best way to defend him is try put random shit without proofs on the victim, Crossfit.

cause u r bf with cross

I saw better lawyers than you

So you helped him in arena to get that imaginary new bow and you have no idea about nothing because he didnt told you what happened with old bow? Not even you asked? (Because you just write like have no idea yet about your own history)

And you saying because Cross hated him he should do it when Cross or me never had access to any of his accounts :facepalm: (Crossfit hated him because Hornig hacked Reezeeh ranger, Zeefreg, and sold when they were friends but this one was new player,, 2 years ago when Hornig was a newbie and already accepted it in public to all ABC people or others never deny it, saying "i was new and poor, all people do mistakes etc" after we give him 2nd chance passed 1 year and took him for hunt lab etc)

Screen clearly show Hornig confess hacked Crossfit, deal with it, and i try get more pictures i heard are running around about others involved. He said to his gf in that moment step by step how he did it. I know he is your friend and best way to defend him is try put random shit without proofs on the victim, Crossfit.

I saw better lawyers than you

i just know tht danis bow was lost... i dont say that somebody surely did something,just that i heart,that it could be. and maybe dani wanted "revenge"..

befor you understand it wrong, "bf with" means "best friend with"

Hornig/Tilltheend hacked Crossfit, unbinded some items and sold (and share with friends, i will proof),here some of the confession to who was his girlfriend in that moment(not full confession/proofs that involve others as i hear, but some new picture updates)

Hornig/Tilltheend accounts are played most of the time by Jaythug a ABC guy who at same time is mostly using Ioki. Take care about this guys, dont ever trust them.

At start this guy said have no idea about that Hornig hacked Crossfit.

Now with new pictures, he's saing he did know but 100% its not involved.

Hopefully if i get new stuff people finally accept their task.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Hornig/Tilltheend hacked Crossfit, unbinded some items and sold (and share with friends, i will proof),here some of the confession to who was his girlfriend in that moment(not full confession/proofs that involve others as i hear, but some new picture updates)

Hornig/Tilltheend accounts are played most of the time by Jaythug a ABC guy who at same time is mostly using Ioki. Take care about this guys, dont ever trust them.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

sami and ciri d only names appear in der, wers JOSH aka JAYTHUGs name in dat screen for you to accused him being a scammer  :facepalm:  I DARE YOU TO SHOW MORE STRONG PROOF THAT JAY REALLY IS A SCAMMER

sami and ciri d only names appear in der, wers JOSH aka JAYTHUGs name in dat screen for you to accused him being a scammer  :facepalm:  I DARE YOU TO SHOW MORE STRONG PROOF THAT JAY REALLY IS A SCAMMER

Why then he had to lie and didnt said since start that he knew about the scam but that he wasnt involved. At start said he had no idea about everything then when this last screens came he changued his talk .

Jay is closer to Hornig than cirilo and samiel since dani left him his accounts and he still can use.

Im agree with you i need bigger proof and i said exactly the same, but some are already in list for less things, and as i said i will try get more proof about the doom weapons unbinded and shared. For now i warned to take care about this player.

Im sure if Xavi were very friend of you and you gifted him the stuff this thieves stole you will try search the truth and express your opinion.

my drama detector vibrating hard  ;D

In my country we call it "dildo", turn it off lol.

I think this stuff isnt for makes jokes im sure you miss xavi as enemy too

Опубликованное фотоWtf

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

wtf jay scammed crossfit wtf

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

How in any way does this prove I scammed him? For one Ive never used Danis shaman, 2, cross was scammed while I was still a ♥♥♥♥ing ranger. Your lies are unprecedented and you have no proof behind your words. Childish ♥♥♥♥. Does that even look like how I talk?

Why then he had to lie and didnt said since start that he knew about the scam but that he wasnt involved. At start said he had no idea about everything then when this last screens came he changued his talk .

Jay is closer to Hornig than cirilo and samiel since dani left him his accounts and he still can use.

Im agree with you i need bigger proof and i said exactly the same, but some are already in list for less things, and as i said i will try get more proof about the doom weapons unbinded and shared. For now i warned to take care about this player.

Im sure if Xavi were very friend of you and you gifted him the stuff this thieves stole you will try search the truth and express your opinion.In my country we call it "dildo", turn it off lol.

I think this stuff isnt for makes jokes im sure you miss xavi as enemy too

Im getting real sick of your shit. You'd think if I unbinded his doom my shaman would be a lot better than the shit it is now. But I guess your so duckin hell bent on getting me outta the game that youll say anything wont you. Your deluding yourself you ignorant prick, post whatever else youve got. Ill be here for awhile.

Im getting real sick of your shit. You'd think if I unbinded his doom my shaman would be a lot better than the shit it is now. But I guess your so ♥♥♥♥in hell bent on getting me outta the game that youll say anything wont you. Your deluding yourself you ignorant prick, post whatever else youve got. Ill be here for awhile.

Information is there, you should chill and stop lie at other topics if you really innocent.

So poor yoshi was innocent, who was it again that hacked and used her ranger, I wonder

+1 Cross took acc back for revenge but now it makes sense why she didnt changue her own pass when Xavi got hacked.

Information is there, you should chill and stop lie at other topics if you really innocent.

+1 Cross took acc back for revenge but now it makes sense why she didnt changue her own pass when Xavi got hacked.

And you should quit making things up. But you wont. Will you?

And you should quit making things up. But you wont. Will you?

Yes i will.Thats all i had to say. wish i had some missing stuff. If need talk about something we already doing it in game

sorry...but...HOW the duck hornig(dani) could "hack" crossfit??

he is a computer genie or what??

or did crossfit just gave his id to many ppl ??

(maybe somebody wrote yet and i didnt see it,then i am sorry)

sorry...but...HOW the ♥♥♥♥ hornig(dani) could "hack" crossfit??

he is a computer genie or what??

or did crossfit just gave his id to many ppl ??

(maybe somebody wrote yet and i didnt see it,then i am sorry)

Read the screenshots, its all there. Crossfit was sharing accont with Yoshikasz and hornig acted like its real Cross making a char with his own name talking like he does to Yoshi saying he forgot her ID etc, then he got his account

Read the screenshots, its all there. Crossfit was sharing accont with Yoshikasz and hornig acted like its real Cross making a char with his own name talking like he does to Yoshi saying he forgot her ID etc, then he got his account

ok,thx...didnt understand it,sorry :P

well..so in the end its the same result as always: DONT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT ...

best way to anti scam . .

Dont give your login ID

dont be miracle coins selling / trading via item

and

dont make deal over the exchange capacity

ex: 60s and up

the best is 50s + gold safety deal :)

only I havee to say mother♥♥♥♥er dog latin to hornig and  also to jaythug I dnt know the true exact but youre another mother♥♥♥♥er if you dont tell me before, sorry if you dont do that,to my friends and who wanna know about my return thats gonna be long not in september , in chrstmas will be im sure and when return I gonna follow spanish, reezeeh and bianca im loyal to them to any place if is in aoa or abc I dont care now I dont know much aboutyours problems guys but spanish 2 years always talk me the true if he is aangry with abc and some people... thats not meaan I will hate others abc if you still think im a friend and sorry to real yoshikasz owneer thats all have fun and be pacients for me xD

only I havee to say mother♥♥♥♥er dog latin to hornig and  also to jaythug I dnt know the true exact but youre another mother♥♥♥♥er if you dont tell me before, sorry if you dont do that,to my friends and who wanna know about my return thats gonna be long not in september , in chrstmas will be im sure and when return I gonna follow spanish, reezeeh and bianca im loyal to them to any place if is in aoa or abc I dont care now I dont know much aboutyours problems guys but spanish 2 years always talk me the true if he is aangry with abc and some people... thats not meaan I will hate others abc if you still think im a friend and sorry to real yoshikasz owneer thats all have fun and be pacients for me xD

yay xavi back on December *hi* cant wait bro

Ay, loco.