SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

I realy miss malek he play malekxloca and now scamed ,,bloodrose,mikoshamet scame hime but meny players use it but how why ...I'm realy sry

newbie frost!!!  how you can give free signs first for nothing from a rare guy , first recieve the costume...  dont trust nobody and after pay , or meet a neutral friend who you really know and also the "scamer". sorry frost you need to learn to dont trust every people.

. sorry frost you need to learn to dont trust every people.

ye ur right

went a little crazy for that costume :blush:

ye ur right

went a little crazy for that costume :blush:

for me 150 signs be 2 months of my money.  :facepalm: 

:give_rose: Hi friends,

Someone ask me to adjuste this post,and so,here I am.

I'm trying make a list whit REAL scammers names.But you need to understand,that fortunately I wasn't scammed by ALL of this people,so i can just trust payers that contact me and give new names.

Now  i'll make two differents list , one for the ones that I'm sure 100% they are scammer.Another whit the names that people told me but there's no proves.Just read,and be carefull in any case.

PLEASE , I ask to all players to don't write here names of people that they just don't like,take your personal problems out of this post.

Scammer are being a serious problem,and they are always more and more,don't joke about it.

SCAMMERS LIST :Ilahnina - Padisah - Ejderha  ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74147.0  ) + She scammed me and Hinluvbi same time.

Epiao - Cassier - Chronomaggus ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74402.msg352757#msg352757 )

Assussenna  is the ex owner of Espiao ( SS in page 11 posted by myself) By the way im pretty sure  this characters are deleted now

Eragon ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74635.msg352095#msg352095 ) +Now Locura has his account back , he's a good player.

Korkociiag ( Scammed a friend account )

♥♥♥♥s ( Read post below,he says SHOUTIME scammed his account somthe real player,nos it not using ♥♥♥♥S.)

Snowrozs - xcrystax ( SS in replies )

Nightturk (I trust Wolfsy , he is a good and respactable player )

Soothsayer ( SS in replies )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Zouko (Real Zouko wasnt a scammer,but he was scammed , I'll remove the name if and when he has back his own account)

Nightmare ( The real player was scammed read replies.)

Shoutime ( Scam NIGHTMARE  + lot of more people )

Ridder ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74114.0 )

Dioxid ( SS page 8 )

Ryubolt ( Sss page 7 )

Ellhnaras ( Ss page 7 )

Cherriz ( Ss page 7 )        (Not confuse is whit cherryby,my druid  :blush: )

Nazqul ( Ss page 7 )

Zeusalb ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75419.new#new ) here you will find 4more scammer names whitout screenshots plus  Zeusalb screenshot in spanish language and my transation in comments.

Leonmx ( Link in page 8 US server )

Lupi ( Link in page 8 US server)

Dioxid (ss page 8 )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Skuxxranger - Skuxx ( no ss but i trust 100% the people that posted the name here)

Ghostbuzta - Blackbord ( ss post by myself page 8 , by the way he gave back to the owner the things he scammed)

Fryseh ( ss page 10 )

Scerpent - Argentina ( ss page 10 )

Eiwex  - Grades ( page 12  , no ss but and old player word )

Kingskuss ( ss page 13)

xmarcin (ss page 13 )

Samlor ( ss page 13 )

Killstreak ( ss page 14 )

SPECIAL CASE

Godzkush ( SS  in page 6 -7 posted by me and him )

I need you all players tell me your opininion ,I'll remove this name only if you decide so.Please read,and tell me if remove or not 

NOW the names people give to me, but unfortunately whit no evidence ,but still their WORD I hope  you pay attention the same becouse it doesn't mean that they aren't scammers. UNFORTUNATELY HAS TO DELETE THIS NAMES BECOUSE WHITOUT PROVES IT BE A MESSC AND PEOPLE ACCUSE ME TO ADD THEM HERE IN AN UNFAIR WAY.SO DEARS PLAYERS , I GIVE YOU THE ADVISE TO READ THE POSTS , AND BE CAREFULL WHIT ANY PEOPLE THAT IS POSTED HERE EVEN WHITOUT SS.BEING CAREFULL YOU PREVENT YOURSELF TO BE SCAMMED, AND IT HAS COST 0.

PLAYERS THAT ASKED TO BE REMOVED  :pardon:

Thebora  ( he/she writes in replies  that she/he bought THEBORA account,and that so,she's not the scammer.)

Arflex ( Writes in replies that he RIDDER gift him this account,but that he ISN'T  him. )

Thank you for your attention,and let's keep going with our work,if any of you find any more proof to incriminate this players,please,post here  for help us to find all of them.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT EVERYDAY KEEP ADDING HERE SS AND COMMENTS , I APPRECIATE IT , IF WE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MAKE DEVS BANN THIS PEOPLE , AT LEAST WE CAN SHOW THEIR NAMES TO ALL THE PLAYERS , AND HOPE MAKE PEOPLE DONT TRUST THEM ANYMORE  :give_rose: :give_rose: 

I STOPPED ADDING NAMES AT PAGE 14 , SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE,BUT ON MOBILE I'M BEING CRAZY WHIT ALL THIS SCAMMERS NAME ( THEY ARE REALLY A LOT ) SO DEAR PLAYERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING SAFE , JUST READ THE PAGES.

xoxo :bomb:   

With love , your  warspear agent  :dirol:

For report anything wrong whit your account, if you have been hacked and lost your account just write an email to support in the official Warspear online webpage , follow the link below! Good luck!

Para reportar algun problema con tu cuenta , si la has perdido y te la han robado escribe una email a support en el sito oficial de Warspear online.Sigue el link abajo.Buena suerte!

Per reportare qualsiasi problema con il tuo account , se l'hai perso e ti hanno staffato scrivi un' email al sito ufficiale di Warspear online , clicca sul link in fondo ! Buona fortuna!

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Dear players , every day i see more and more scammers in your posts ,Lot of you keep commenting and discovering new scammers , so for dont make this topic a mess when new people look at it , PLEASE , write in English.

It is an International forum , and so if we speak in ENGLISH everybody will be able to understand you.

If you need some help in Spanish or Italian just write in private to me , i can translate for you.

my friend bought nightmare acc already  :'( :bad:  from scammer ?

I'm gescamt

Yesterday By: Kiozar it is a Rogue lvl 20 EU-Emerald server. He has taken away my costum. Because, i wanted to put on a different account. Can you please ban him forever.

Because he is going against tje rules and should not. I do not have that costum but the point is that he will ban him but not for few weeks just so he unlearn years against the rules.

Dude first of all its just a post, not a ban list...

Secondly its not that i don't believe you but without a screenshot you cant prove something...

Thirdly you must not trust the first guy that you meet on road to transfer items, specially expensive items...

Try to do it with a friend from your real life, its not a big deal...

But be sure than none will say him scammer because of this post...

:give_rose: Hi friends,

Someone ask me to adjuste this post,and so,here I am.

I'm trying make a list whit REAL scammers names.But you need to understand,that fortunately I wasn't scammed by ALL of this people,so i can just trust payers that contact me and give new names.

Now  i'll make two differents list , one for the ones that I'm sure 100% they are scammer.Another whit the names that people told me but there's no proves.Just read,and be carefull in any case.

PLEASE , I ask to all players to don't write here names of people that they just don't like,take your personal problems out of this post.

Scammer are being a serious problem,and they are always more and more,don't joke about it.

SCAMMERS LIST :Ilahnina - Padisah - Ejderha  ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74147.0  ) + She scammed me and Hinluvbi same time.

Epiao - Cassier - Chronomaggus ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74402.msg352757#msg352757 )

Assussenna  is the ex owner of Espiao ( SS in page 11 posted by myself) By the way im pretty sure  this characters are deleted now

Eragon ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74635.msg352095#msg352095 ) +Now Locura has his account back , he's a good player.

Korkociiag ( Scammed a friend account )

♥♥♥♥s ( Read post below,he says SHOUTIME scammed his account somthe real player,nos it not using ♥♥♥♥S.)

Snowrozs - xcrystax ( SS in replies )

Nightturk (I trust Wolfsy , he is a good and respactable player )

Soothsayer ( SS in replies )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Zouko (Real Zouko wasnt a scammer,but he was scammed , I'll remove the name if and when he has back his own account)

Nightmare ( The real player was scammed read replies.)

Shoutime ( Scam NIGHTMARE  + lot of more people )

Ridder ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74114.0 )

Dioxid ( SS page 8 )

Ryubolt ( Sss page 7 )

[glow=red,2,300]Ellhnaras ( Ss page 7 )[/glow]Cherriz ( Ss page 7 )        (Not confuse is whit cherryby,my druid  :blush: )

Nazqul ( Ss page 7 )

Zeusalb ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75419.new#new ) here you will find 4more scammer names whitout screenshots plus  Zeusalb screenshot in spanish language and my transation in comments.

Leonmx ( Link in page 8 US server )

Lupi ( Link in page 8 US server)

Dioxid (ss page 8 )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Skuxxranger - Skuxx ( no ss but i trust 100% the people that posted the name here)

Ghostbuzta - Blackbord ( ss post by myself page 8 , by the way he gave back to the owner the things he scammed)

Fryseh ( ss page 10 )

Scerpent - Argentina ( ss page 10 )

Eiwex  - Grades ( page 12  , no ss but and old player word )

Kingskuss ( ss page 13)

xmarcin (ss page 13 )

Samlor ( ss page 13 )

Killstreak ( ss page 14 )

SPECIAL CASE

Godzkush ( SS  in page 6 -7 posted by me and him )

I need you all players tell me your opininion ,I'll remove this name only if you decide so.Please read,and tell me if remove or not 

NOW the names people give to me, but unfortunately whit no evidence ,but still their WORD I hope  you pay attention the same becouse it doesn't mean that they aren't scammers. UNFORTUNATELY HAS TO DELETE THIS NAMES BECOUSE WHITOUT PROVES IT BE A MESSC AND PEOPLE ACCUSE ME TO ADD THEM HERE IN AN UNFAIR WAY.SO DEARS PLAYERS , I GIVE YOU THE ADVISE TO READ THE POSTS , AND BE CAREFULL WHIT ANY PEOPLE THAT IS POSTED HERE EVEN WHITOUT SS.BEING CAREFULL YOU PREVENT YOURSELF TO BE SCAMMED, AND IT HAS COST 0.

PLAYERS THAT ASKED TO BE REMOVED  :pardon:

Thebora  ( he/she writes in replies  that she/he bought THEBORA account,and that so,she's not the scammer.)

Arflex ( Writes in replies that he RIDDER gift him this account,but that he ISN'T  him. )

Thank you for your attention,and let's keep going with our work,if any of you find any more proof to incriminate this players,please,post here  for help us to find all of them.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT EVERYDAY KEEP ADDING HERE SS AND COMMENTS , I APPRECIATE IT , IF WE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MAKE DEVS BANN THIS PEOPLE , AT LEAST WE CAN SHOW THEIR NAMES TO ALL THE PLAYERS , AND HOPE MAKE PEOPLE DONT TRUST THEM ANYMORE  :give_rose: :give_rose: 

I STOPPED ADDING NAMES AT PAGE 14 , SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE,BUT ON MOBILE I'M BEING CRAZY WHIT ALL THIS SCAMMERS NAME ( THEY ARE REALLY A LOT ) SO DEAR PLAYERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING SAFE , JUST READ THE PAGES.

xoxo :bomb:   

With love , your  warspear agent  :dirol:

For report anything wrong whit your account, if you have been hacked and lost your account just write an email to support in the official Warspear online webpage , follow the link below! Good luck!

Para reportar algun problema con tu cuenta , si la has perdido y te la han robado escribe una email a support en el sito oficial de Warspear online.Sigue el link abajo.Buena suerte!

Per reportare qualsiasi problema con il tuo account , se l'hai perso e ti hanno staffato scrivi un' email al sito ufficiale di Warspear online , clicca sul link in fondo ! Buona fortuna!

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Dear players , every day i see more and more scammers in your posts ,Lot of you keep commenting and discovering new scammers , so for dont make this topic a mess when new people look at it , PLEASE , write in English.

It is an International forum , and so if we speak in ENGLISH everybody will be able to understand you.

If you need some help in Spanish or Italian just write in private to me , i can translate for you.

remove me from list that happend when i got scammed plz remove me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Let me insist. Here you dont need SS.

The guy himself recognized he scam 380k and he dont want to give back.

SHHHHREE SCAMMER.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85153.msg512140#msg512140

A guy was selling hes chr so i just had a chat with him he told me about his acc details that wht chr he got in this acc so we decided to trade with my dk lvl 20 aawa with his rouge lvl 15 tooh nd priest lvl 15 pah ( which i actually wanted) so i dought on him nd told him he might be scammer so he told some name in which i know some so i asked 1 of them so he said u can trust him so we traded

after 2 month he used some details nd scammed the chr idk how when he scammed it chr was lvl 18 rouge 4 xp to lvl up nd priest lvl 18 with lvl 17 blade +7 with skin i lost both the acc + the dump admin ban my shaman acc too name sink

in this pic he accepted  wht he did

51200_.jpg

Later i came to know that guy have scammed more then 20 ppl with the help of admin he without enquring admin have help the scammer in scamming so many ppl

A guy was selling hes chr so i just had a chat with him he told me about his acc details that wht chr he got in this acc so we decided to trade with my dk lvl 20 aawa with his rouge lvl 15 tooh nd priest lvl 15 pah ( which i actually wanted) so i dought on him nd told him he might be scammer so he told some name in which i know some so i asked 1 of them so he said u can trust him so we traded

after 2 month he used some details nd scammed the chr idk how when he scammed it chr was lvl 18 rouge 4 xp to lvl up nd priest lvl 18 with lvl 17 blade +7 with skin i lost both the acc + the dump admin ban my shaman acc too name sink

in this pic he accepted  wht he did

Well, its up to you. Want a priest? Lvl it up.

scammers cant be banned from the game.

WARSPEAR ONLINE GOT NO RULES WHY CANT KIDZ UNDERSTAND THAT?

THEN PEOPLE SHOULD BE MORE SMART and act pro

People will scam you if they know you are a weak player what i mean by weak like that you will do anything to get stronger i was once like that too thats why i got scammed 500k from sondar the warlock i have no ss proving that but i dont mind now it did break a friendship with nathanstan but idc if sondar gets banned or not because hopefully i wont get scammed again :)

Devs prefer probably to be devs instead of cops. They can spend their time only once :) But they do care! And sometimes players got banned.

I got scammed again by a ♥♥♥♥♥ name babli he should ♥♥♥♥ his mum dick head he scammed 300k + 20 set arena tick dick head ban him i have proof

52460_.jpg

52462_.jpg

scammers cant be banned from the game.

WARSPEAR ONLINE GOT NO RULES WHY CANT KIDZ UNDERSTAND THAT?

mayb scammers wont ban from game but acc traders gettin ban. how i know it coze my friend already banned and its writin on rules. so warspear have rules.

its the stupidity and foolishness of a person who give gold and other items to a player without knowing him, admin should not look after this... gold scam and other items scam should not be taken into account by admin,

its the stupidity and foolishness of a person who give gold and other items to a player without knowing him, admin should not look after this... gold scam and other items scam should not be taken into account by admin,

U all say *stupidity* *Foolishness* *Unknow person* that is wrong half of the time. There are scammed persons who are not stupid, just goos persons, not foolishness, just a trusting person, and the unknow person some times is a false *friend* so stop blaming scammed persons. Its not their fault, its the greedyness or evilk evilness of third ppl.

"Flygonz" - Lvl 15 Ranger. I don't know him, but he tried to scam my Lvl 18 BD and other chars of my account. Well, Flygonz belongs to me now, he just choosed wrong noob to scam.

I don't what to do with that ranger, I would like to hand over that ranger to moderator.

SCAMMER Mestrerhp scammed blacklava blackzeyo brxpapai killerjx oraculo kngmage eletrohits xbrazilbrx athenabr pricilagat gaspazin, today mestrerhp use its accs for scammer more

Xxrangerx scammer noob  :crazy:  he want to steal my [+4 Marvelous mace] he  :clapping:  and he said gift me a hammer first i will gift u in other acc  :yahoo: :wacko:  he kept asking and asking  8)  but im not a fool, he think im stupid ??? :D i have a SS but i dont know and i dont understand to put in my document files  :dirol:  just be careful  :)                 

my acc: Genlo lvl 13 ranger

: Genllo lvl 6 bd

: Myasser lvl 10 druid                                   

• 2 weeks later...

this topic works? i saw many scammer name her bt none of them get banned :crazy: :facepalm:

Maybe because this is not an administrator  thread, just making from people to the people, to advertise then about the behaviour of other players. So you say a name and he get ban? Dont be kid you know that can be possible. I guess at least you should add screenshot with proves or something like that and not here, better to support (here too, for us to know whos scammer). But coming here and saying a name then... i can say you are scammer. No?

No.

I need proves.

We want proves.

PS: Anyway, even with proves you will see the players ingame because devs looks like they never visited this thread.