SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

Cherriz, lvl 13 druid is a scammer.

tried scamming my friend chickenfly

First asked if he wanted mcs, then said he'd give 10k mcs for free

All he wanted was his account xD

plz add this one aswell... obvious scammer  :facepalm:

And Devs/Admins    Roland/Snorlax    ANYONE !!    plz BAN ppl like this A.S.A.P. Before they scam other accounts..  :diablo:

47994_.jpg

47995_.jpg

47996_.jpg

47997_.jpg

info: Xlightx not my char. i wont tell he/she is a scammer but he/she tries to trick u with my name, dont believe plz. thanks

Attention to didow stole my old account, legholas and raptoid, ranger lvl 19 and lvl 18 druid, and now whit my account is trying to steal other accounts, so I ask for your attention to this illeale player. ATTENTION. And if you can give me help to give back my account by announcing it, thank you. :( :diablo:

PS: Sorry for my bad english, im italian.

[email protected] invia un email per racontare  il tuo problema e dates di  tu account, anche il tuo viejo  id e password, fortuna

Arenaxhero, well i said u that he was scammer but i am sure that he is real arenaxhero!

he is back and i own him an apology...

Its understood that a lot of you maybe dont trust him, but my opinion is that he is real...

Thanks

My boyfriend talked to arenaxhero this morning.

And he asked my boyfriend about how i was doing. I cant imagine that a not real Arenaxhero would know that.

And he knew xxxsebxxx...

Maybe more are using that account now?

I don't kn ow whats heappend with this Arenaxhero,but i am telling you,2-3 month before he was an honest one,nice and never insulted someone.Well,things are changed now,Arenaxhero now is an asshole,insulting everyone,talking only bulshits on chat,and..i started to bealive someone is using he's account,Now you come with that ss,so i am preaty sure is not the same persone that was before.I ignored him,ofc,because i don't wanna read all that dirty words on chat.

Arenaxhero, he was scammed before a month and now scammer tries to use char, carefull...

Some info to understand screenshots:

His best friend and subleader was xxxsebxxx and I (firedoger) with tymoros was leaders, how a man can forget your name when u talk him right now?

Whatever.... Carefull

gud  but  am real  arenaxhero  if  not  belive  go  cheack forum  and  all  indian  know  abt  me 

and  i  remember  clan  name  mydmorn  somthing  and  leder  xxxsebxxx  ,

and  1lady  inv  me  4  the  join  clan

I don't kn ow whats heappend with this Arenaxhero,but i am telling you,2-3 month before he was an honest one,nice and never insulted someone.Well,things are changed now,Arenaxhero now is an asshole,insulting everyone,talking only bulshits on chat,and..i started to bealive someone is using he's account,Now you come with that ss,so i am preaty sure is not the same persone that was before.I ignored him,ofc,because i don't wanna read all that dirty words on chat.

yes  u  r  right  chrstall  coz  u  every  time  stel my  captive  and  my  friend bg  hunt  u  remember  when u  stael  azazel  bg  hunt .  so  azazel  call  me  and  say  -  chrsatll  stole  hunt  here  thats  y  came  and  2nd  thing  u  taliking  abt  KNOX  who's  abuse  my  country  i  never  forgive  who abused  my  country and  u  and  knox  r  same  i  know ,  u  r  gud  but now  u  r  satler in  my  eyes  :blush: 

but  1more  thing  next  time  i  back  with  ss  which  u  stole  sm1  hunt

ask  me  any  if  not  beleve  me

I was talking with arenaxhero, and this is how i know him.

He knows things only the real Arena would remember, and he talks to me since i know him.

Arenaxhero, he was scammed before a month and now scammer tries to use char, carefull...

Some info to understand screenshots:

His best friend and subleader was xxxsebxxx and I (firedoger) with tymoros was leaders, how a man can forget your name when u talk him right now?

Whatever.... Carefull

aw aw  aw  firedoger=lordsyaer  i  think  who  every  time  fight with me + chrsalll  best  frind  ;)

so

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78712.0

1st  check  who  leder  clan i  think  xxxsebxxx

2nd

souzana - 18 level - ranger  she/he  inv  me  this  clan

2rd 

then i  say ok  i  join  but  pls  inv  more  my  frined  like  dharam, seb, and  mahomdzaki  remeber  ?

gud  job  chrsatll+firedoger  ;D  u  want  inslut  me  here  coz  i  insult  u  both  in  trde  chat  ;D

but  u  both  always  staler  pt 

and  i  know  1time  lord prist=firedoger lost  his  wepon  and  chrsall  gv  wepon and  again  lost  and  u  cry  and  pm me arenaxhero  help  me

lol  really  u  guys  nice  hahahah  i  impresss  u  dnt  have  any  work  just  inslting  gud  ppl

i  have  all  answer  to  u  and  ur  staler  friend  chrsatalll

ty  guys  ;)

and  wt  abt  were  firedoger(ur  best friend)  is  used  very  dirty  word is trde chat  ::)  hahaha  nthing  answer  na ?  ;D  u  guys  just  post  ss  and  coomment  but  u  r  not  real  just  taliking  fake  word , if  u  guys abused  any  nthing  happen :bad:  but  if  some ppl  say  abuse  in  trde  chat  u  guys  post  here  :blush:  wtf chrstall +firedoger 

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]IS IT  RIGHT ?[/shadow][/glow]

i  just  say  grow up  mans  :dirol:

aw aw  aw  firedoger=lordsyaer  i  think  who  every  time  fight with me + chrsalll  best  frind  ;)

so

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78712.0

1st  check  who  leder  clan i  think  xxxsebxxx

2nd

souzana - 18 level - ranger  she/he  inv  me  this  clan

2rd 

then i  say ok  i  join  but  pls  inv  more  my  frined  like  dharam, seb, and  mahomdzaki  remeber  ?

gud  job  chrsatll+firedoger  ;D  u  want  inslut  me  here  coz  i  insult  u  both  in  trde  chat  ;D

but  u  both  always  staler  pt 

and  i  know  1time  lord prist=firedoger lost  his  wepon  and  chrsall  gv  wepon and  again  lost  and  u  cry  and  pm me arenaxhero  help  me

lol  really  u  guys  nice  hahahah  i  impresss  u  dnt  have  any  work  just  inslting  gud  ppl

ty  guys  ;)

and  wt  abt  were  firedoger(ur  best friend)  is  used  very  dirty  word is trde chat  ::)  hahaha  nthing  answer  na ?  ;D  u  guys  just  post  ss  and  coomment  but  u  r  not  real  just  taliking  fake  word , if  u  guys abused  any  nthing  happen :bad:  but  if  some ppl  say  abuse  in  trde  chat  u  guys  post  here  :blush:  wtf chrstall +firedoger 

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]IS IT  RIGHT ?[/shadow][/glow]

i  just  say  grow up  mans  :dirol:

dafaq people

1. I'm Lordyasir,and im not firedoger

2. i never insuilted your country,i insuilted you and ignored you because you keep saying that im a girl and im a man xD

3. i defended you in tradechat asshole,i said it is wronge to talk about countries and ducked racists

4. you are welcome,Lordyasir just added you to his ignore again

well well what can i say... i got confused with those comments. I ditn't know that arenaxnoob was in a clan  :wacko: and who else was in who's clan. but it doesn't matter. Arenaxhero got his acc back after he reported the scammer and got banned for 14days cause he shared his acc info. So i don't wanna see anyone saying that he tried to scamm you or anything similar. (cause he could not login) And the insults and the cute love story between chrystall and arenaxhero has nothing to do with it. After all in this game we fight each other about who is the best, who owns the huntplace or the questplace and much more.

aw aw  aw  firedoger=lordsyaer  i  think 

Imature ,really...You are good in ignore list,so stay the

you are good in ignore list,,i keep you there.

well well what can i say... i got confused with those comments. I ditn't know that arenaxnoob was in a clan  :wacko: and who else was in who's clan. but it doesn't matter. Arenaxhero got his acc back after he reported the scammer and got banned for 14days cause he shared his acc info. So i don't wanna see anyone saying that he tried to scamm you or anything similar. (cause he could not login) And the insults and the cute love story between chrystall and arenaxhero has nothing to do with it. After all in this game we fight each other about who is the best, who owns the huntplace or the questplace and much more.

Lol they thought am not real arenaxhero. . . . . And here insult me its nt to gud 4 me nd they ppl. . . . .

Hey u forgot t say that i am a monkey in real life! U should add it....

Me? Lordyasir? Maybe i am and your lizza boy... Aw! And my little brother is obama...forgot it...:-P

Man u realy think that someone cares?

Be a forever alone guy, i dont give a shit...

Mine positive? I took +1 post:D

Your positive? U took +1 ignore

Hey u forgot t say that i am a monkey in real life! U should add it....

Me? Lordyasir? Maybe i am and your lizza boy... Aw! And my little brother is obama...forgot it...:-P

Man u realy think that someone cares?

Be a forever alone guy, i dont give a shit...

Mine positive? I took +1 post:D

Your positive? U took +1 ignore

mr  dogger  now  i  gv  all answer that am real Arenaxhero :dirol: now  will  u  shut  up  :tease:  just  ask  any  question if  i  am  not  real  :aggressive:  i  proved  all 

gud  4  u  u  just  waste  my  time  8)

Wew :lol: that case i believe its closed...arenaxhero is back:-) and smthng mo

re ..clan doesnt exist more...:-)

Cherriz, lvl 13 druid is a scammer.

tried scamming my friend chickenfly

First asked if he wanted mcs, then said he'd give 10k mcs for free

All he wanted was his account xD

his name is legendary ^^

@REAPER u have better fake acc than mine.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

@REAPER u have better fake acc than mine.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

not sure what u talking about, but whatever  :dirol:

Wew :lol: that case i believe its closed...arenaxhero is back:-) and smthng mo

re ..clan doesnt exist more...:-)

:rofl:    tyyyyyyyyyyyy  souzana 

actuly  they  ppl  talking  bulshit  they  dont  have  not  anywork  just  blame  to  gud  ppl    and  say  here  he  sacmmer and take  ss but  this  time  they chossed  wrong  ppl  ;D

Well i am.not sure if you are back, but if you are i am glad about it....

And i am sory if i insult you but you know, its hard to believe someone who got scammed, take phogz for example, every week he was new player...:-P

If you want i can remove older post...:-)

Well i am.not sure if you are back, but if you are i am glad about it....

And i am sory if i insult you but you know, its hard to believe someone who got scammed, take phogz for example, every week he was new player...:-P

If you want i can remove older post...:-)

np  :blush:

lost 150 signs to this scammer :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

its not that i don't believe you, but anyone could say u press cancel after screen. :unknw:

what was u buying anyway?

Guest XthekingX

its not that i don't believe you, but anyone could say u press cancel after screen. :unknw:

what was u buying anyway?

Lol. There no info about the exchnage has done

Frost don't lie,he never did it,is a trusty one,and a good friend.Me,personal,i believe him.

Sorry for that Frost :cray:.Be more careful,please.Never trade before have the item...I was thinking you know that.. :unknw:

Frost don't lie,he never did it,is a trusty one,and a good friend.Me,personal,i believe him.

Sorry for that Frost :cray:.Be more careful,please.Never trade before have the item...I was thinking you know that.. :unknw:

thanks sis :give_rose:

good to see that at least someone believes me... :sorry:

i get sccamed by rakhsh he also owned pokka's acc dont care about that he scammed my vampire costume cause i tell hassn that rakhsh is boy not girl ... i cant prove it just want let playerS that know r

(rakhsh,pokka,rakhshi) scammer dnt trust him tnx

Guest XthekingX

another scammer :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lmao  :lol: :lol: :lol: :good:

porque no aumentan las casillas de trade para que no hayan estafadores????????????????????????????????? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: