SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

Noone cares what im doing, but why u posted in scammers list then im not?  :rofl:

if you are In it is Cus there are ss proving it.

Please help me I got scammed :( I'm new to this and I don't want to stop playing WS because of what happened. I know its my fault to trust players but I don't think that they will scam me.

Didow said that he will give his account for an exchange to my full set of lvl13 ranger equips. After the exchange has been done he just gave his email add or profile ([email protected]) but he dont give his password. After that he ignored me. *he's using other account during transaction*. Please, how can I get his account based on what we have dealed to each other? I dont trust anyone from now on..

43454_.jpg

43455_.jpg

43456_.jpg

43457_.jpg

one more person who broke the rules. :facepalm:

not only one person do this.. there are looottsss of players in the game that's selling/trade/buying an account..

many peoples didnt read the rules.

i guess banning someone doesnt really helps  :facepalm: cuz there are lots of players that do this ... :facepalm:

I don't know...You know this slickz?

totally true. he is not real slickz btw.....

before he had a rogue char and scammed the real slickz by trading an account....  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The mestrerhp scammed more than 15 ppls :bomb: :bad:

ppl say u are a scammer..they dont have proff but they say u are a scammer...so..i belive them or u when u say that masterhp is a scammer but u dont have proff?????????? ;)

Remove me from scammer list  because im not scammer and i explained all many times...

I will do , i read ur topic.

And from the moment that Chrys is doing an amazing work,and im full time on mobile,iwill give free acces to my account to chrys,so she will be able too to modify this topic.

Im So Sorry for the inconvenience , i Just posted the picts showed By players.Next time be more carefull , and dont share your details with strangers.

And Roly,dear...you guys can do something with this screenshots and name posted here for bann this players Or Not ?I mean , i never send tickets to support , But this SS are a clear proof..

I Just want to know if this topic is considerated and can help to bann this people Or Not.

Thank you lovely Rol!

Have a nice day ! :friends:

And from the moment that Chrys is doing an amazing work,and im full time on mobile,iwill give free acces to my account to chrys,so she will be able too to modify this topic.

Im So Sorry for the inconvenience , i Just posted the picts showed By players.Next time be more carefull , and dont share your details with strangers.

And Roly,dear...you guys can do something with this screenshots and name posted here for bann this players Or Not ?I mean , i never send tickets to support , But this SS are a clear proof..

I Just want to know if this topic is considerated and can help to bann this people Or Not.

Thank you lovely Rol!

Soon or later we should ask...

I like Roland too. Let s see if the guy answer.

Thank you lovely Rol!

Its ok,dear..Ty for your offer,but no..Privacy is privacy..Don't worry,i will continue to help you like always..I will hunt all this scammers ..forever!!!

ppl say u are a scammer..they dont have proff but they say u are a scammer...so..i belive them or u when u say that masterhp is a scammer but u dont have proff?????????? ;)

ask in trade chat for ppls of brazil of mestrerhp ;D :P

yes  he  sacmmer  and  he  scmmed  my  arenaxhero  druid  but  he  retruned  coz  i  say  him  i  copmplined  4  u  in  forum  and  he  just  gv  me  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  dnt  trust  him 

he  say  same  thing  like  in  this  ss 

[tt]samlor -  my  father is policeman and dnt  gv  his  id  coz  he  fault [/tt]

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  i  beleve  many  ppl  like  samlor  but  he  untrust  ppl  pls  dnt  trust him,,,,  and  tx  gud  i  back  :clapping:

44518_.jpg

lol  how  can  he  know  indain  laguage  and  ur  langugae :shok:     i  think  he  know  all  laguage :wacko:

[/color][shadow=red,left]ty  seb :yahoo:  me  back [/shadow][/color]

Hello to all ! Admins please just take a look here, and say all what do you think in this case

I will remove you tomorrow ,stop spamm pls :)

+1  need i say more  :facepalm:

that guy scammed hes own friends one of was hes neighbour too  :lol:  deadbeat 10lvl dk in eu and Nazqul is he

His accs  :facepalm:  Annoying begger  :rofl:

One thing why are there so many scammers on elf side and people spamming on trade chat blablabla scammer and when i log on to mc and see there trade chat no one talks about scammers its just about selling items and buying them :) thats why i think mc and forsaken side is way better then elfs :)

• 2 weeks later...

Kioka level18 warlock got scammed by Merizane. She used Niztem her level2 warlock to scam Kioka. Mtkdance and Merizane, do not trust them both, they scammers. They scammed Crownblade, then Metalqueen now Kioka.

Kioka level18 warlock got scammed by Merizane. She used Niztem her level2 warlock to scam Kioka. Mtkdance and Merizane, do not trust them both, they scammers. They scammed Crownblade, then Metalqueen now Kioka.

Of course she is scammer.

She think im idiot, she always ask me to let her play Profundo. LOL

Attention to didow stole my old account, legholas and raptoid, ranger lvl 19 and lvl 18 druid, and now whit my account is trying to steal other accounts, so I ask for your attention to this illeale player. ATTENTION. And if you can give me help to give back my account by announcing it, thank you. :( :diablo:

PS: Sorry for my bad english, im italian.

I see more and more ppl who are saying about this Didow(codezz?).Nobody can take an SS.??we will do everything to block this scammer.

Kioka got his account back. He messaged merizane on facebook and merizane gave id and pass back back, the persln who been playing merizane acc and changed kioka's password was sameen a level 16 ranger. Here is screenshot before kioka got his acc back http://i39.tinypic.com/34g0gon.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/6dzsk7.jpg