SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

It's an English forum here. So i dont have any idea what you are talking about....

Where is the rule that we sign what prohibite us speak en el lenguaje que queramos? ESPANIA ES EUROPA ESTO ES EUROPA EMERALD EN EUROPA TAMBIEN SE HABLA ESPANIOL but not just in europe we talk spanish, also in EEUU there are a lot of spanish speakers asi que  si te molesta no entender lo que otros estan diciendo just learn a new language as i and a lot of other people did.

I used google translate to see what you said.

If i would speak in my native language it would be Dutch. None (or only a few) would understand what i'm saying.

You have the 'luck' Spanish is a bit more common then Dutch. So a lot more people understand it when you speak your native language.

But its for a reason in the EU its most important (at my country at least) to learn English. I never learned Spanish (but a bit German and France language). And for my its damned hard to learn a language. So i'm glad i can make myself clear in English and my native language. And i know i wont be able to learn another language (learned German at school, but forgot i by now).

So yes.. you can speak youre native language... But if you want that everybody here can understand you, speak English.

In my opinion, in a thread that started in English, keep i to English. But feel free to open Spanish threads ;).

Ik kan nu namelijk ook rustig gaan vertellen dat je best had kunnen zien dat die scammers lijst op pagina 1 stond, zo moeilijk was die lijst niet te vinden. Dus volgende keer.. eerst verder kijken dan je neus lang is.

I am also Dutch... but following google, it says.....

Arabisch begrijp je ?  ;D

Well lets keep in in English all.. it will be a mess when everyone starts responding in his native language with area influences.

If post is in english, plz reply in english..  or let us know your english is not good.. and ask someone to translate (ppl on forum)

I am sure when this person needs something in game... his english is good enough  :good:

lol. Älkää ny jaksako puhua mitää siansaksaa. Puhukaa vaa sitä englantia. ES päriseee spuurrrdo spärdee. You need pärise kunnolla if u want be an ES jonne.

lol. Älkää ny jaksako puhua mitää siansaksaa. Puhukaa vaa sitä englantia. ES päriseee spuurrrdo spärdee. You need pärise kunnolla if u want be an ES jonne.

Lol

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol

Опубликованное фото

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:spiteful: :crazy: . Snorlax change my name to "ES-Jonne" please :blush: :lol: . (not really) :facepalm:

habia uno que dijo que yo era estafador y quiero dejar claro que yo no soy ningun estafador ¬¬ yo juego limpio ;)

was me if im wrong who say you're a scammer no facundo? with your friend flexipolla ?or was a cryer maybe im wrong wait i check

cryer about mc are more strong , because dont know how to use his range ( now he play in mc ) -http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75988.msg372062#msg372062

and trying use myself for take my reputation    :pardon: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75948.0

nice trolling people

It's an English forum here. So i dont have any idea what you are talking about....

yes i am from spain but understand will be better if all speak in english one same language , even so sometimes i speak in spanglish  :rofl:

yo hace 7 meses juego warspear pero hace poco me cree la cuenta en el foro y no participaba mucho porque no entiendo mucho pero ya aprendere y  la verdad soy de argentina pero entiendo algo english  :pleasantry:

39760_.png

:give_rose: Hi friends,

Someone ask me to adjuste this post,and so,here I am.

I'm trying make a list whit REAL scammers names.But you need to understand,that fortunately I wasn't scammed by ALL of this people,so i can just trust payers that contact me and give new names.

Now  i'll make two differents list , one for the ones that I'm sure 100% they are scammer.Another whit the names that people told me but there's no proves.Just read,and be carefull in any case.

PLEASE , I ask to all players to don't write here names of people that they just don't like,take your personal problems out of this post.

Scammer are being a serious problem,and they are always more and more,don't joke about it.

SCAMMERS LIST :Ilahnina - Padisah - Ejderha  ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74147.0  ) + She scammed me and Hinluvbi same time.

Epiao - Cassier - Chronomaggus ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74402.msg352757#msg352757 )

Assussenna  is the ex owner of Espiao ( SS in page 11 posted by myself) By the way im pretty sure  this characters are deleted now

Eragon ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74635.msg352095#msg352095 ) +Now Locura has his account back , he's a good player.

Soloooo ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72722.msg330923#msg330923 )

Korkociiag ( Scammed a friend account )

♥♥♥♥s ( Read post below,he says SHOUTIME scammed his account somthe real player,nos it not using ♥♥♥♥S.)

Snowrozs - xcrystax ( SS in replies )u better get ur info better next time soloooo is not a scamer:!

Nightturk (I trust Wolfsy , he is a good and respactable player )

Soothsayer ( SS in replies )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Zouko (Real Zouko wasnt a scammer,but he was scammed , I'll remove the name if and when he has back his own account)

Nightmare ( The real player was scammed read replies.)

Shoutime ( Scam NIGHTMARE  + lot of more people )

Ridder ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74114.0 )

Dioxid ( SS page 8 )

Ryubolt ( Sss page 7 )

Ellhnaras ( Ss page 7 )

Cherriz ( Ss page 7 )        (Not confuse is whit cherryby,my druid  :blush: )

Nazqul ( Ss page 7 )

Zeusalb ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75419.new#new ) here you will find 4more scammer names whitout screenshots plus  Zeusalb screenshot in spanish language and my transation in comments.

Leonmx ( Link in page 8 US server )

Lupi ( Link in page 8 US server)

Dioxid (ss page 8 )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Skuxxranger - Skuxx ( no ss but i trust 100% the people that posted the name here)

Ghostbuzta - Blackbord ( ss post by myself page 8 , by the way he gave back to the owner the things he scammed)

Fryseh ( ss page 10 )

Scerpent - Argentina ( ss page 10 )

Eiwex  - Grades ( page 12  , no ss but and old player word )

Kingskuss ( ss page 13)

xmarcin (ss page 13 )

Samlor ( ss page 13 )

Killstreak ( ss page 14 )

SPECIAL CASE

Godzkush ( SS  in page 6 -7 posted by me and him )

I need you all players tell me your opininion ,I'll remove this name only if you decide so.Please read,and tell me if remove or not 

NOW the names people give to me, but unfortunately whit no evidence ,but still their WORD I hope  you pay attention the same becouse it doesn't mean that they aren't scammers. UNFORTUNATELY HAS TO DELETE THIS NAMES BECOUSE WHITOUT PROVES IT BE A MESSC AND PEOPLE ACCUSE ME TO ADD THEM HERE IN AN UNFAIR WAY.SO DEARS PLAYERS , I GIVE YOU THE ADVISE TO READ THE POSTS , AND BE CAREFULL WHIT ANY PEOPLE THAT IS POSTED HERE EVEN WHITOUT SS.BEING CAREFULL YOU PREVENT YOURSELF TO BE SCAMMED, AND IT HAS COST 0.

PLAYERS THAT ASKED TO BE REMOVED  :pardon:

Thebora  ( he/she writes in replies  that she/he bought THEBORA account,and that so,she's not the scammer.)

Arflex ( Writes in replies that he RIDDER gift him this account,but that he ISN'T  him. )

Thank you for your attention,and let's keep going with our work,if any of you find any more proof to incriminate this players,please,post here  for help us to find all of them.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT EVERYDAY KEEP ADDING HERE SS AND COMMENTS , I APPRECIATE IT , IF WE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MAKE DEVS BANN THIS PEOPLE , AT LEAST WE CAN SHOW THEIR NAMES TO ALL THE PLAYERS , AND HOPE MAKE PEOPLE DONT TRUST THEM ANYMORE  :give_rose: :give_rose:

xoxo :bomb:   

With love , your  warspear agent  :dirol:

Today found guy selling acute dirk very cheap :D

At first when i was giving him the moneys, he cancelled trade and asked if i have signs, next trade, he puts in acute dirk, i notice it and dont accept :D then he leaves the game

Beware of him!

Ps, heres some screenshots...

40762_.jpg

40764_.jpg

40766_.jpg

DEVS, DEAR DEVS, I OFFER MYSELF TO WORK FREE FOR WARSPEAR BEING ADMIN AND CHASING SCAMMERS

I SEE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT (YOUR WORK, I MEAN) SO THATS ON US IF U DONT GIVE A SHIT

AS ME LOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE THAT SCAMMERS SUFFER

IS THE SOLUTION TO DONT LOOSE THIS GAME FOREVER.

MAYBE U RE NOT GAMERS, JUST AN ONLINE GAMES MAFYA AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US BUT WE LOVE THIS GAME AND CARE ABOUT IT

IN THIS SITUATION U CAN WIN A LOT OF MONEY IN MAYBE ONE MORE YEAR OF PPL PLAYING WARSPEAR (EVERYBODY IS QUITING CAUSE SCAMMERS)

BUT IF YOU LET ME OR OLD PLAYERS HAVE SOME POWER TO BAN/BLOCK/ETC WE ARE GONNA MAKE YOU RICH BUT NOT TOO MUCH RICH IN ONE YEAR, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY RICH IN A LOT OF YEARS WITH MORE PPL PLAYING CS ITS A SAFE GAME

U CHOOSE IF PREFER 100k in a minute or 10000k in a day.

OF course i prefer the second, if you dont, you are noob businessman.

I said.

And now another reason of how impotence we feel when we cant just directly ban ppl like this.

I dont mean to insult you, Devs, and im sorry if you feel insulted. Welcome to the club.

Warspear lovers we feel insulted too.

BAN THAT ACC ANYWAY SHES GONNA MAKE ANOTHER CS U ALLOW IT

40780_.png

Today found guy selling acute dirk very cheap :D

At first when i was giving him the moneys, he cancelled trade and asked if i have signs, next trade, he puts in acute dirk, i notice it and dont accept :D then he leaves the game

Beware of him!

Ps, heres some screenshots...

lol wtf all ppl gettin scammed with that idiot ? what a shame :facepalm: cant try to look items shape then tryin scamm ppl n many ppl believed this? :shok:

lol wtf all ppl gettin scammed with that idiot ? what a shame :facepalm: cant try to look items shape then tryin scamm ppl n many ppl believed this? :shok:

I didn't get scammed by him, but i reported that hes trying to scam people  ;D

Okey because Devilboy spammed my chat. :facepalm:  I didnt say that he is scammer.So il sayd it here too.HE IS NOT SCAMMER.I just read it here on forum that ppl find a way to hack acc by saying items to devs  :bad:  Anyway this is not excuse.Devilboy is not a scammer.Hope he happy now  :shout:

yeah scammers thinking the most ppl are stupid :facepalm:

I was looking for my rogue, Killing Whisperer Bracelets and someone pmed me with the link he has it.

So we met at 1st island of MC, and in exchange he put polished bracelets :facepalm:

I rejected and he went offline  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I don't remember his name.. it wasn't his main char, cuz it was lvl 2. :wacko:

there is many scammers here in eu this i tell u cherry djsuicide , xshanoplx , direktur , dizturber , keevin , royaljr , sesshomaru , consis .

DEVS, DEAR DEVS, I OFFER MYSELF TO WORK FREE FOR WARSPEAR BEING ADMIN AND CHASING SCAMMERS

I SEE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT (YOUR WORK, I MEAN) SO THATS ON US IF U DONT GIVE A SHIT

AS ME LOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE THAT SCAMMERS SUFFER

IS THE SOLUTION TO DONT LOOSE THIS GAME FOREVER.

MAYBE U RE NOT GAMERS, JUST AN ONLINE GAMES MAFYA AND DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US BUT WE LOVE THIS GAME AND CARE ABOUT IT

IN THIS SITUATION U CAN WIN A LOT OF MONEY IN MAYBE ONE MORE YEAR OF PPL PLAYING WARSPEAR (EVERYBODY IS QUITING CAUSE SCAMMERS)

BUT IF YOU LET ME OR OLD PLAYERS HAVE SOME POWER TO BAN/BLOCK/ETC WE ARE GONNA MAKE YOU RICH BUT NOT TOO MUCH RICH IN ONE YEAR, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY RICH IN A LOT OF YEARS WITH MORE PPL PLAYING CS ITS A SAFE GAME

U CHOOSE IF PREFER 100k in a minute or 10000k in a day.

OF course i prefer the second, if you dont, you are noob businessman.

I said.

i like ur style bro 8)