SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

hi cherry, hi everybody, I'm here to ask you for a help, my friend has a char with the nick name "goodofwars" many players who do not know the difference between "godofwars" to "goodofwars" think he is a scammer, please modify your post saying "goodofwars" is not scammer. Thank you

Sorry , not my fault if your friend chosed this name.I just post here scammers names.

I found another one.

Опубликованное фото

Ahahah , it remember me one day a guy pm me saying that for my fault his love was banned , and that he will take revenge and work hard for hack my account..

ahaha !!

And some time after he just om me like an innocent asking me to show him my items, ofc i didnt.

What retard people.

Unfortunately i was busy, and even dont remember his name.

Wow alot of people who i think gud r scammers  :bad: seriously ....Thanx vanityx that Nightturk and Godzkush r assholes

When i ll dead i could say that i saw first Honoured post.

:D

Omg lot of scmmers. . . .tx god am playing my self no buy no sell . . . . . . And not bad collection btw tx who create this . . . . .

Lvl 20 druid arenaxhero

lv20 ranger  totally noob

lvl14 shamand processing

and paladin lvl14 hack :( xD

Update your list...

Ubaidlee Shaman Lv20

Phogz Blade Dancer Lv 20

Strats Shaman Lv8

Stratocast Ranger Lv19

If u need screenshot,take your own screenshot.I already scammed 200k and u still need screenshot to update your list.I cant be mcoin reseller in indonesia if im lie about that scammer.Im disapointed about your chat respon yesterday,no screenshot=no update.

Update your list...

Ubaidlee Shaman Lv20

Phogz Blade Dancer Lv 20

Strats Shaman Lv8

Stratocast Ranger Lv19

If u need screenshot,take your own screenshot.I already scammed 200k and u still need screenshot to update your list.I cant be mcoin reseller in indonesia if im lie about that scammer.Im disapointed about your chat respon yesterday,no screenshot=no update.

can someone translate it in plain english for me? o.O

can someone translate it in plain english for me? o.O

Always language jokes, bro try to talk his language, lets see who talk better the othe one idiom.

Update your list...

Ubaidlee Shaman Lv20

Phogz Blade Dancer Lv 20

Strats Shaman Lv8

Stratocast Ranger Lv19

I didnt say that you are lieing , I listened about Phogz before.Now Let Me Tell you something , i ve been accused many times of post here Just people that i dont like , So , i prefer that if you have some names post By yourself.

And your comment "if you want ss do it By yourself " is pretty funny , im Just the maker of this topic , Not the justice paladin.You were the one scammed from Them , Not Me , So if you sure they are scammers etc , as i said In game , TAKE ss , post here ...

Xmarcinx ..lvl 18 ...in EU elf side...In mc side i forgot the name but i will find it.

xhemsirex

He offered twisted charge +8 fo 15k paying in elf but neve give the staff.

He scam some ppl already.

xhemsirex

Tx.

xhemsirex

He tried to scam me too some days ago. By selling that staff for 8k and pay at elf side... But I wasn't so dumb as some ppl are. 8k for a +8 twisted charge is sure scam.

He tried to scam me too some days ago. By selling that staff for 8k and pay at elf side... But I wasn't so dumb as some ppl are. 8k for a +8 twisted charge is sure scam.

i pm him he never reply me  :diablo:

cherry dear,, great power comes with a great responsibilities... finish what u started :)

We are here to help her,to update the list every week.But i guess she will never end :facepalm: scammers are coming more..and more..

xhemsirex

before i will say sth about him/her. Xhemsirex stolen from my friend (he was real owner). now trying to scam all ppl. need to add here until that account taken back by owner. i will post it when he takes his acc back,

Healcharm,lvl 14 in EU elf side...Yestarday he hacked the account of Epic(Epicarrow,Epicblade)..He stoled some chrystals and runes,then he sold it;To bad couse i am playing all the time on phone,so i can't take ss  :facepalm: ,but day by day i find more and more scammers.

So HEALCHARM= SCAMMER,HACKER..

Healcharm,lvl 14 in EU elf side...Yestarday he hacked the account of Epic(Epicarrow,Epicblade)..He stoled some chrystals and runes,then he sold it;To bad couse i am playing all the time on phone,so i can't take ss  :facepalm: ,but day by day i find more and more scammers.

well done sweetie , and nice photo  :good:

well done sweetie , and nice photo  :good:

Thanks :blush: ,is from yesterday when i got a coffe with my mom and some friends  ::)

KILL the Scrammers! :diablo: (in real life)If they cheat u in game they also cheat i real Life!Kill  :diablo: !

or just ban  O:-)

KILL the Scrammers! :diablo: (in real life)If they cheat u in game they also cheat i real Life!Kill  :diablo: !

or just ban  O:-)

angry alice :rofl:

Dioxid is not scammer now, im got back my acc, and that ss is mine, im talking with my acc scammer  :wacko:

she is right. an small info about him. he is the well known scammer named skux.

Guest XthekingX

Wow I heard EU server sells items cheaper that US server yet EU has a lot of scammers :D. Anyways is EU. A good server? Thinking about to move in hehe ;D

True

Опубликованное фото

Another person got scammed by a Famous scammer SAMLOR 20 DRUID  :facepalm:

38880_.jpg

Another person got scammed by a Famous scammer SAMLOR 20 DRUID  :facepalm:

this is not prove...here i see just a story,a dialog between 2 differnt ppl...u have to take ss with that one,the scammer..Everyone can do what u doing here,a dialog with a friend,telling a story..

PS:i don'tsa y that smalor is not a scammer ...just here the evidence are not clear,that's all.

Then why dont u read page 13 on this same topic?  its obvious SAMLOR is scammer..

just now another friend of mine told me how SAMLOR scammed him.. and thats why i post this..

If u still think SS on page 13 is no proof.. then what is?  :wacko:

Then why dont u read page 13 on this same topic?  its obvious SAMLOR is scammer..

just now another friend of mine told me how SAMLOR scammed him.. and thats why i post this..

If u still think SS on page 13 is no proof.. then what is?  :wacko:

You didn't understood me....nevermind..

hi all, just wondering about the claim that someone hacking others account,

what do they need to hack the account? just the login name? password not required? or nothing is required?

im wondering if someone that knows my login name is able to steal my account

thank you

hi all, just wondering about the claim that someone hacking others account,

what do they need to hack the account? just the login name? password not required? or nothing is required?

im wondering if someone that knows my login name is able to steal my account

thank you

Yes hes capable, with a minimun knowledge  or google.

Change it. Dont give it to anyone. Not ur login not 2much information about ur acc.

Yes hes capable, with a minimun knowledge  or google.

Change it. Dont give it to anyone. Not ur login not 2much information about ur acc.

thanks for the confirmation, it seems that the password is not as effective to hackers.... :mega_shok:

thanks for the confirmation, it seems that the password is not as effective to hackers.... :mega_shok:

dont give nothing , dont show your items , your personal number phone , old emails id NOTHING , i  personally received scamm,  all my items and my dear troll face deleteds , also my warlock ... and dont know how and who  do it  exactly lucky my chars still alive ..... even so i cant play :unknw:

habia uno que dijo que yo era estafador y quiero dejar claro que yo no soy ningun estafador ¬¬ yo juego limpio ;)

It's an English forum here. So i dont have any idea what you are talking about....

y bueno si no tenes idea de lo que estoy hablando entonces estudia español asi aprendes mas de las lenguas y no porque sea un foro en ingles voy a comentar en ingles yo comento en mi lengua natal para los que saben