SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

Cross, bro, who was exactly who u think who scam u? Working together we can put all this shit clear

in that weekend my accounts , warlock and rogue only knows me and yoshikasz ,yes i sharing account with that guy ....

one week after playing together having fun days  using my lock and he mi rogue  i wake up and see all what happen in my rogue and warlock and of course i check fast  his ranger yoshikasz and can join without problem then i stole his account but didnt delete nothing (actually i have his ranger) 

well the problem is that guy yoshikasz told me he didnt do that and i think yes its possible because he dont changed his login dades why?¿  maybe he share my account with any friend i asked and say NO ...... weeks after a guy polish told me he read in trade chat elf crossfit still crying? in polish language and he knows is the same guy hacker did to others accounts the same metod delete all his stuffs but dont delete character he does to mohamad , gangsta , etc....

i think how is that possible? if only one person know my account  and was yoshikasz how that polish know my accounts? 

at least i dont give importance i lost only items the only thing that matters to me is my troll face because is impossible recovery again , items is useless in some months futures updates news lvls appear then when i come play again i become strong

now i off game till march , april or maybe till holidays :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  need finish second quarter and aprove or finish school then  my mother give me a chance  -_-

anyway im always around trying check game in house´s friends and salute my friends or just check forum in school and stay informated about changes in game

. uhm.. Yslexe = Xbarumbado??? i ever see at t.c someone say that  :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Yslexe/lssjbroly

Xbarumbado is pinoy and is a good guy, hes on my fb, and is more than trustable,

Yslexe is brazilian, friend of lot of ppl who scam lot of persons. I give him lot of things to transfer from one char to other, gold, etc, and never has a problem WTF.

BTW Xbarumbado gave me acute dirk cs hes dc for some days.

Who want to buy? :P

Please ppl check what u say before say it.

Yslexe/lssjbroly

Xbarumbado is pinoy and is a good guy, hes on my fb, and is more than trustable,

Yslexe is brazilian, friend of lot of ppl who scam lot of persons. I give him lot of things to transfer from one char to other, gold, etc, and never has a problem WTF.

BTW Xbarumbado gave me acute dirk cs hes dc for some days.

Who want to buy? :P

Please ppl check what u say before say it.

When i say "i give him" im not talking about Yslexe. Excuse my bad english.

add princeka to scammer lists  i dont have ss or something but its true n u know i dont lie vani......

btw how can girl be scammer i dint bliv it :facepalm: wen she did tat

add princeka to scammer lists  i dont have ss or something but its true n u know i dont lie vani......

btw how can girl be scammer i dint bliv it :facepalm: wen she did tat

I Heard about it with friend Profundo

Who the hell are you and accusing me with ur stupid coments ?

i dont know you and never Heard about ur stupid name so why i am scammer ?

vanity know me so dont be stupid to make fool to some one who dont care about you and your opinión

Well Bye Stupid Noob :wacko:

~₹€

I Heard about it with friend Profundo

Who the hell are you and accusing me with ur stupid coments ?

i dont know you and never Heard about ur stupid name so why i am~ scammer ?

vanity know me so dont be stupid to make fool to some one who dont care about you and your opinión

₹€

Well Bye Stupid Noob :wacko:

so wat u never heard of me but u heard darkterror whom u changed his pass n unbind his equips from princeka char..if u dont bliv go ask him

You both are my friends... :wacko: I talk whit prince a lot ,we trade some things and she also sold to Hassn blade of sd whitout scamm ... I dont know what to say guys ... I need screenshot for add people here , in fact ill remove all whitout SS .. Otherwise people will accuse me to add only the people that i dont like ...but whit SS they cant ...ty everybody for help ..

Guest XthekingX

Im Using My Gf Chars And she Using mine too

and Xonnachiz gived me his chars too. ( he leaved forever  :cray: )

But i only scammes one time at lvl14( was homless and poor and no mcoins  :cray: )

Some.people have to work to get golds and scamming others is jop for some ( LIke Pvp Range ) :blush:

hi cherry, hi everybody, I'm here to ask you for a help, my friend has a char with the nick name "goodofwars" many players who do not know the difference between "godofwars" to "goodofwars" think he is a scammer, please modify your post saying "goodofwars" is not scammer. Thank you

tancxd

he tried to sell to me 1 arena ticket instead of 1 set for 2000gold in 2 attempts.

dont have screen shot on my old nokia phone...

if this is inappropriate please let me know, i will remove it.

thanks

barge

tancxd

he tried to sell to me 1 arena ticket instead of 1 set for 2000gold in 2 attempts.

dont have screen shot on my old nokia phone...

if this is inappropriate please let me know, i will remove it.

thanks

barge

well if not trying scam you , maybe he have a mental problem and dont know prices  :lol:

Im Using My Gf Chars And she Using mine too

and Xonnachiz gived me his chars too. ( he leaved forever  :cray: )

But i only scammes one time at lvl14( was homless and poor and no mcoins  :cray: )

Some.people have to work to get golds and scamming others is jop for some ( LIke Pvp Range ) :blush:

being poor and homeless is no exuse to scam. You disgust me :bad:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol i ask in tradechat please someone ss this. Jajaja

Btw im Wolveriene i was supermad with a guy who asked me to give him 600 because his armor broke when i was helping him. :D Dont even said ty, just called me noob idiot... :'(

i would like to warn everybody about an asshole named kkcoolkid in elf side. he pm random ppl to give him item or else he say that he wil report the player as scammer. (was on mobile so i dont have screenshot.)

i would like to warn everybody about an asshole named kkcoolkid in elf side. he pm random ppl to give him item or else he say that he wil report the player as scammer. (was on mobile so i dont have screenshot.)

wth i was about to report him :shok: a friend of mine told.me that this guy stole his item

then a guy pmed saying"are you gm?" i said" no but what u need help with?" his name is exono i think btw or somename similar to that he said"kkcoolkid scammed my item by threating me of reporting me as a scammer" then my memory flashed to remember the same story with my friend with the same guy i told him"do you have screenshot" he said "no :'( " so i told him i will do my best

in other words cherry i confirm seb report with a report of a friend of mine and a guy i totally dont know it was just the.chance that he came to me :)

pls add him as a scammer

Today i got scammed 30k  ;D ;D  By priest xmarcinx. He was selling one staff in mc side and wanted me to pay in elf side. Be aware of him. (Ps. I had feeling it was scam but i thought small 30k wouldnt be a good reason to get banns or something :D ) heres some screenshots

37528_.jpg

37530_.jpg

the finale  :facepalm:

first he says he will return it.. and now its his dad is police.. and will not return it  :wacko:

does he believe what he says, himself?  :facepalm:

Farewell Samlor, pm me in game if u ever read this... u know where to find me  :'(

37562_.jpg

Scerpent lvl 20 firstborn ranger.

He have scammed 5 people I know now and I see now and then in trade people say he scammed them.

add scerpent he scammed a very close friend of mine 40k :facepalm:

my friends is Khaleds ,he a good known respectfull player :friends:

he scammed him with the old fasion "i need money on this char but the costume on other char" trick

To many layers...to many scammers..to many idiots kids.. :facepalm: Disappointed about the update ..No lvl up..no drops or rewards...or about to many fails amplify.. ..or about some ppl..or i don't know..but i am off!!!!.Losing interest for game... :cray: .So...at least until next update i decide to stay "afk"..if i can say like that.So,my friends,if u see me on,its just for 2-3 min,to get daily gift,or to put something in market to sell.. :(.Wish you good luck. :sorry:

To many layers...to many scammers..to many idiots kids.. :facepalm: Disappointed about the update ..No lvl up..no drops or rewards...or about to many fails amplify.. ..or about some ppl..or i don't know..but i am off!!!!.Losing interest for game... :cray: .So...at least until next update i decide to stay "afk"..if i can say like that.So,my friends,if u see me on,its just for 2-3 min,to get daily gift,or to put something in market to sell.. :(.Wish you good luck. :sorry:

:sorry: :cray: