SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

another scammer is POOJA.

Dis id belongs to shreesha, but aien asked dat she want to play and she changed da id and password of pooja.

Now aien is playing pooja where as she is not the owner of pooja.

And plz i request all to do not share id with pooja.

Another scammer is POOJA.

Dis id belongs to shreesha, but aien asked dat she will play and after some time she changed da login details.

I kindly request u all to do not share and details with pooja, angleaien.

Another scammer is POOJA.

Dis id belongs to shreesha, but aien asked dat she will play and after some time she changed da login details.

I kindly request u all to do not share and details with pooja, angleaien.

Sorry dude , you know POOJA is my friend.

And there 's No proves  In your words.

In any case , people never has to share account details.

Ty for post.

I want to say my profile was hacked by thebora and righteagle (same person) he lie me with miracle coins free. I belived in him and he stole my acc Soloooo . With my acc he scammed many players and looked in screenshots  :( . I send email to suport and they gave me back id and pass refreshed. Not scammer !

wew, cherry is the batwoman of ws, now shes fighting injustice ingame, admirable :)

please people stop sharing and trading accounts, its depressing to read this, cause most of you only have yourself to blame. EULA agreement covers this, cherry have notified people and blueborn posted a great anti-scam guide. Please read these and be more careful.

@irfansha :D  begani shadi m abdulla deewana

usne usko khelne k liye diya h ,ye scam nhi hua

chod apni baap kay kay huaaii:D ;D

bol bol ki tak gaye no shear idss but they cant listing  ;D ignore him  ;D

All must know this

My acc (mtkdance)

I not use again Igive it to my brother  :'(

so if he try scamm

im not do that  be ware i think my brother scammer  :fool:

i want play again but he alredy change my id and pass 

i cant hit him because this is only game :unknw:

All must know this

My acc (mtkdance)

I not use again Igive it to my brother  :'(

so if he try scamm

im not do that  be ware i think my brother scammer  :fool:

i want play again but he alredy change my id and pass 

i cant hit him because this is only game :unknw:

Why should we believe you? Lol

Anyway if ur brother scam you maybe we have here the best scamming storie in the entire Arinarñ´s world.

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Tell ur brother that im tottally fan.

Vannitix you rules the forum!

Im profundo and i would love to help you and other ppl as you do.

Tell me what i should do if i see something is happening.

Let me be a dog for that bones!

I like this game and you know me for  just see me one or two times, im Profundo btw.

I dont like bad persons in real life and i dont like bad persons in Ws, When arena season ends im going to be at your disposition to catch all that players who dont deserve being with us in the same game.

Poeta y guerrero, se despide:

Profundo

well here's the rest  :pleasantry:    U ARE WARNED  :blush:

This Godzkush asked if i play Soulsplit sometime ago and wanted to sell hes acc for ws money its not scamming but against rules? idk i think so but? lol  :yahoo:

add skuxx as a scammer. as far as i know he "plays" on eu and us servers. his players start with skuxx and go on in the faction he plays. skuxxblade skuxxdeath skuxxrange skuxxwrath etc. he usually ask to buy something and to pay with his rich player on the other side or he pm someone and promise him that if he give his account info email/id and password he will give him 2000mcoins cause he is quiting. his old methods was to ask for trade accounts, and to create a player in someones account cause people know him and wanna scamm him. after 3-4 days he strips the accounts.

Watch out!

Today a guy who use to fight with me sometimes,  of that "arena random friends" that i made fighting that last months, pm me from a new acc and told me that someone called something like "mercenary" (he dont remember the name exactly so lets forget about that part, told him that he were going to give him free Miracle coins :facepalm:  Of course he believe it (of course?  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ) and gave him his pass and acc so THATS IT, acc stolen and start againg from 0.

I cant tell u guys the name of who scam him but i can give u the names of the scammed heros, just for you to be careful with them...

DYNAMOO shaman

WOLVERIENE rogue

DIABLOXXXX Bladedancer

I know or i guess that its true cause Wolveriene use to pm me every day sometimes  at a day to pvp in arena and long time no see him. And cause he knew the accesories and weapon that the original wolveriene have.

Ill try to catch the guy on screenshots

just be careful with that heroes. :diablo:

scammer never learn theyre lesson :facepalm: and lots of them are bunch of idiots :facepalm: (thats why they scamming ;D if u smart enough u will never scam ppl :) bcz u get more trouble to do so :facepalm:  )

well... i dont mean to defend the scammers...

but i have 2 question for u scammed ppl:

-should the devs hav a responsibilty for this ? :unknw:

-if u get scammed did the devs should be the person to complain for ? :unknw:

well... lets learn something from that  my 2 question...

1. devs has nothing to do with the scammers... if u hoping they will get banned, nay u wrong !

trade responsibilities are fully given to you and its your decision u made for trading your belongings to other person... devs has nothing to do with this :)

2. be SMART... dont be outsmarted by the scammer... use your inner LOGIC and intuision to choose which is right and which is not right... if u r 18yrs+ u should really know how to use your LOGIC and intuision.

for example: someone want to give you an mc if u tell ur id and pass...  :wacko: ( if u SMART enough u should know what to do in this situation)

3. trading with GOLD is more SAVE... :)

why ? bcz gold has an infinity amount to trade... u can even put 9999999999 in the gold trade slot... so ? what is more save than this ? ;D

if have lots of sign to trade u better sell it for gold first than use that gold for the item u need to trade ;D well it maybe troublesome but yeah i guaranteed this is save :)

4. Dont complain so much to devs :)

they really working hard all day to make a better sytem for  W.S ... so please let them enjoy their coffee in the night from tired of working whole day...  :drinks:

5. last and most important ;D keep up to date to this forum ;D... Cherry will happly inform us about the person u should be warned of ;D

thanks Cherry ! u really2 do a great job ;D

I hope u guys never get scammed again after seeing this post ;D

And for the scammer !! u better watch out !! everything u do is backfire at you !!

for example this forum ! no one will trust u anymore !!  >:D

and thanks again to Cherry :)

scammer never learn theyre lesson :facepalm: and lots of them are bunch of idiots :facepalm: (thats why they scamming ;D if u smart enough u will never scam ppl :) bcz u get more trouble to do so :facepalm:  )

well... i dont mean to defend the scammers...

but i have 2 question for u scammed ppl:

-should the devs hav a responsibilty for this ? :unknw:

-if u get scammed did the devs should be the person to complain for ? :unknw:

well... lets learn something from that  my 2 question...

1. devs has nothing to do with the scammers... if u hoping they will get banned, nay u wrong !

trade responsibilities are fully given to you and its your decision u made for trading your belongings to other person... devs has nothing to do with this :)

2. be SMART... dont be outsmarted by the scammer... use your inner LOGIC and intuision to choose which is right and which is not right... if u r 18yrs+ u should really know how to use your LOGIC and intuision.

for example: someone want to give you an mc if u tell ur id and pass...  :wacko: ( if u SMART enough u should know what to do in this situation)

3. trading with GOLD is more SAVE... :)

why ? bcz gold has an infinity amount to trade... u can even put 9999999999 in the gold trade slot... so ? what is more save than this ? ;D

if have lots of sign to trade u better sell it for gold first than use that gold for the item u need to trade ;D well it maybe troublesome but yeah i guaranteed this is save :)

4. Dont complain so much to devs :)

they really working hard all day to make a better sytem for  W.S ... so please let them enjoy their coffee in the night from tired of working whole day...  :drinks:

5. last and most important ;D keep up to date to this forum ;D ... Cherry will happly inform us about the person u should be warned of ;D

thanks Cherry ! u really2 do a great job ;D

I hope u guys never get scammed again after seeing this post ;D

And for the scammer !! u better watch out !! everything u do is backfire at you !!

for example this forum ! no one will trust u anymore !!  :diablo:

and thanks again to Cherry :)

+1

So here is a new one.Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото So i made new char that login and named the charter "hackernoob" :diablo: (made it to SA-Pearl just for fun)

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out!

Today a guy who use to fight with me sometimes,  of that "arena random friends" that i made fighting that last months, pm me from a new acc and told me that someone called something like "mercenary" (he dont remember the name exactly so lets forget about that part, told him that he were going to give him free Miracle coins :facepalm:  Of course he believe it (of course?  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ) and gave him his pass and acc so THATS IT, acc stolen and start againg from 0.

I cant tell u guys the name of who scam him but i can give u the names of the scammed heros, just for you to be careful with them...

DYNAMOO shaman

WOLVERIENE rogue

DIABLOXXXX Bladedancer

I know or i guess that its true cause Wolveriene use to pm me every day sometimes  at a day to pvp in arena and long time no see him. And cause he knew the accesories and weapon that the original wolveriene have.

Ill try to catch the guy on screenshots

just be careful with that heroes. :diablo:

Hi again. Dynamoo/ wolveriene are not a problem anymore.

The guy who scam those accs came to me after i was chasing him for one month or more, on christmas night and he gave me back Wolv acc to give it back to wolv. Then im waiting for wolveriene to appear but his new acc is stucked on lvl 6 and looks like if hes not playing anymore.

So me, Profundo, is who´s using this acc.

BTW now i know who was the scammer cs a friend of him pm me calling me by his name thinking i was him. I have some screenshots and im gonna upload ASAP

Im not gonna say the name yet, not the high lvl name but im gonna say the lvl who scam Wolv.

He was Supremucy. Some of you already know his high lvl. The others will know soon.

Even after catch him he start comitting mistakes over and over again.

BTw hes best friend of CASSIER/pleistaxon (Assussenna/espiao/chromagus bf)) and friend of other know scammers, as Yslexe/lssjbroly and others.

They re a mafia and im gonna prove it here soon or later.

Now they call me scammer, when no one of my friends on trade chat hahahaha using wolv acc as prove.

They are so, so ridiculous.

So that s the thing, Profundo, me, now have Wolv acc so you can trust him again.

And im maybe stop playing that accs cs its getting annoying. But meanwhile i decided i keep playing.

WOLVERIENE COME BACK BRO, U ASKED ME FOR HELP, AND I GOT UR ACC BACK

COME BACK CS UR ACC IS SAFE NOW AND URS FOREVER

Ty for listening.

The guy who scam those accs came to me after i was chasing him for one month or more, on christmas night and he gave me back Wolv acc to give it back to wolv. Then im waiting for wolveriene to appear but his new acc is stucked on lvl 6 and looks like if hes not playing anymore.

BTW now i know who was the scammer cs a friend of him pm me calling me by his name thinking i was him. I have some screenshots and im gonna upload ASAP

Im not gonna say the name yet, not the high lvl name but im gonna say the lvl who scam Wolv.

He was Supremucy. Some of you already know his high lvl. The others will know soon.

BTw hes best friend of CASSIER/pleistaxon (Assussenna/espiao/chromagus bf)) and friend of other know scammers, as Yslexe/lssjbroly and others.

Now they call me scammer, when no one of my friends on trade chat hahahaha using wolv acc as prove.

So that s the thing, Profundo, me, now have Wolv acc so you can trust him again.

And im maybe stop playing that accs cs its getting annoying. But meanwhile i decided i keep playing.

Ty for listening.

lol  :facepalm:

Ty for listening.

true assusena and his mafia scammed my rogue, deleting all my stuff and stealing my real money etc idk exactily if was they or polish about i have some info from others polish.

anyway becareful with ur accounts , i got luck they didnt delete my rogue but.... now i off game for study  :facepalm: when return i become strong again!!!!  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Ok ... After all Profundo are you sure about what are you saying about Supremacy?Becouse he is my friend ,he isnt br but from Miami.And...yes i know everything about Supremucy - Espiao ,He said that he bought from Assussena.In any case ill keep Espiao name in the list ,and he knows it.He knows what i think about it ,and that it sucks for me thinking of be playing on a character whit stoled gears etc.And so...Here ss!!

33420_.jpg

+1  need i say more  :facepalm:

tjjhis is my barb now its used yo be my friends but he quit..and he gave it to me:) sio plz take off ffom this:(  (my delete wont work....)

If Supremucy is CWL yes cherri, is sad, cs the guy is superfriendly, but if supre is Cwl yes, im sure.

And why you think he gave me Dynamoo/wolv acc? cs i was friend of him.

For example, CWL says his best friend is supre,  but some ppl pm me saying supre is CWL, not best friends or nothing like that.

Im gonna tell the story from the beginning with some confusing screenshots, cs there are just one way to make a good lie, and that is make it appear as a big true, and there is a lot to say, im gonna resume some things now and later, in my wife pc cs i dnt have ss here, im gonna upload it.

Here the resume in 4 or 5 points:

1st:

Im lvl 10 since a long time ago and i know all lvl 10 or almost all. Some days after Badxboy (new acc of wolv) pm me saying some lvl 6 guy called "Mercenary" or something like that scam him (mercenary?/supremucy? oh, looks almost the same but it was a pity that my friend didnt remember the name exactly) offering miracle coins, ok, some days after that a new barb lvl 10 appear, super friend of CWL (some times cwl said hes his best friend) Curiously, first time i saw the guy was in arena and guess who was his partner? Assussena!!! But it wasnt Assussena cs i pm her laughing of her and Pleistaxon told me it was him, not her. (whos plesitaxon? Oh cassier? Just check ur list)

In my world a nice person at first is NOT friend of scammers.  And CWL told me lot of times hes best friend of cassier, and lot of times pm me to please dnt insult Assussenna cs he take care of her.

Oh my lol.

Supremucy/ Mercenary, casuality? Scammers friend anyway and that means something.

2nd

After chasing Dynamoo scammed char on pvp cave, (He always use green face saying "im not scammer" did ur friend use green face? yes, almost every two comments, curiously supre use same symbols and words when i acuse him) (u all saw me in trade chat or pvp cave stalking him) for an entire month, on christmas eve or next night, the guy who talked to me in a bad brazilian/spànish/english idiom suddenly pm me with a perfect english with dynamoo acc, and he said

"hi, i really feel sad for what i did, if i give u this acc you give it back to his owner?" I said of course (i was in bed and phone, no ss of that conversation). I tried to take ss but he just gave me mail and pass when i was at bed (the mail was [email protected] and pass was Ricardas i hope this help but i d k if its gonna help). And PUM remember that night? i pm you to tell u everything, vannity. I was super happy :)

OK

CWL was really nice to me always, so is the only way that i understand the scammer gave me this acc, cause he knew me and i knew him. Think about it.

3rd

I log on wolv acc, and dynamoo hero also wolv hero etc they have on friends to guess who? Cwl, pleistaxon, assussenna, more br players and a lot of lvl 20 famous players ( i guess to try to scam them) as u or hassn or etc etc (two low lvls on  norlant i guess to sell/trade/cheat/scam high lvls or earn money with my friend equipment as wolveriene claws lvl 5 and other garbage, cs my friend was noob, of course tha acc empty of gold, miracle coins, and objects, all unbinds for 1 miracle used and the rest of signs of every scammed acc). But i saw also Supremucy on friend list. Curious... All the mafia there, ok ok.

Thats not important cs i also was in friend list cs the guy was suuuuper heavy head to go arena with me :D So maybe the same with the rest, but ok, they in friend lists tell me something.

4th

After two months looking for real wolv i found him cs another guy, Axsiv, remembered wolv new char name. I add him and then im waiting for him to appear. But hes stucked in lvl 6 and i think he play no more. So i desist on search and im just waiting. Well, 4/5 days ago i saw someone who is profundo s "enemy" he always insulted saying hes the best but loose batlles almost against profundo totally naked. So i saw him and i thinked "im gonna give that guy a surprise" I pm him:

Me: HEy

Him:  :shok:

Me: U know who i am? ( iwas close to say "profundo")

He: Cwl!!!  :shok:

Me: How u knew it was me? Did i told u about this acc?

He: (Confused face) Yeah long time ago...

Me: Hahahahahahaha Bro thanks, now i know whos the scammer.

He: :shok:  What? ( of course he wasn t understanding anything, and keep dnt know i was pro)

Me: Im profundo, idiot, and u just commited a big mistake, ty ty.

He: :shok:  Whaaat?

Me: Hahahaha Ty ty, bro....

After that he ignored me.

OMG CHERRY; PLEASE!...  :facepalm:  So so clear

After this i change to pc and i started taking screenshots of my conversation with CWL, He lied a lot, he was trying to convince me that Nightxdream was trying to confuse me (lol the guy didnt knew it was me, for the love of god) and u know how CWL is, he start trying to appear as hes supernice and good person but he commited lot of mistakes, and finnally he almost convince me, but commited some mistakes  that i can prove with ss (not sure), as an unknow char pming me saying:

"!Nightxdream, give me back my accs" Please, SERIOUSLY? after two months with no one pming me?

trying to do as night was the scammer. And curiosly cwl minutes before did it too... Please, please, lets be serious..."

And cwl trying to convince me than Nightdream is bad person, and he called me CWL cs hes mad at him....SERIOUSLY??? ay ay ay... and after that i said to him if u re not the scammer ur friend Supre is.

OMG he dnt even defend supre, cs he was covering his back. But my conversation next day with Supre is allmost more ridiculous. USING SAME FACES, SAME SENTENCES, ALMOST, SAME ATTITUDE AS CWL THE DAY BEFORE...... ( took some ss and went to sleep but when i woke up my wife was restarted the computer and i think that ss are lost :( )

Ok Thats almost all.

Just have to say im 31 years, im poet, im a writer and my intuition is powerfull cs first day i thank it was or cwl or supre, im not gonna win a prize or anything for doing that and im just gonna keep trying to catch them. Idk whos who bought Espiao acc but if its CWL or SUPRE the thing is super clare to me, i hope i helped you, cherry to understand.

If u have any doubts just ask. Curiously after all of this, Pleis, assu and the mafie acuse me of scam wolv jajajajaja por favor, por favor... Jajajajajaja They just commited a mistake after another. As CWL talking about Dynamoo when i never told him about that hero. Lot of things point to them/he. But the most important is to know that he is same person. Even if you think they are not, they are friends and share accs. So just what i said, they re a mafia. And im gonna prove it.

true assusena and his mafia scammed my rogue, deleting all my stuff and stealing my real money etc idk exactily if was they or polish about i have some info from others polish.

anyway becareful with ur accounts , i got luck they didnt delete my rogue but.... now i off game for study  :facepalm: when return i become strong again!!!!  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Cross, bro, who was exactly who u think who scam u? Working together we can put all this shit clear