SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

crossfit vive en sant voi y es un niñato de 12 años ke en el colegio le hacen bulling por eso se las da de listo aki en internet. tu ijoputa te voy a partir la boca yo tambien vivo en santboi y como te vea te mato ya se kienes son tus padres tu madre conoce a mi tia y solo me hace falta preguntarle donde vives date por muerto te voy hacer la sonrisa del payaso

jajajajaj si que vivo en sant boi pero no tengo 12 años tengo 18 y el bulling te lo abran hecho a ti de pequeño asi as quedado de traumatizado por eso lloras tanto jajajja , tu no vives en sant boi y lo se porque me dijiste que eras de cornella no me vallas de troler  porke la sonrisa te la voi a poner yo y no de payaso si no de troll solo que sin dientes  ;)

in english

crossift lives in sant boi and is a kid of 12 years at school he recieve  bulling make it so they are ready in internet. you motherfacker and i will destroy ur mouth  I also live in sant boi and as you already know who u i kill your parents are your mother know my aunt and I only need to ask where you live date for dead smile I'll do the clown

lol

hahaha yes I  live in sant boi but I havent  12 years and I have 18 years you recieved bulling when was kid then  you made ​​ become traumatized by both jajajja cry much , you do not live in sant boi and I know because you told me you from Cornella dont be troler cuz i put the smile but not clown i put a troll smile just without teeth

CC_1527702_watch_out_vivo_al_limite_2_small.jpg&w=300&h=261&ei=Ab-sUODfOKLC0QXo5IHgBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=550&vpy=64&dur=90&hovh=208&hovw=240&tx=103&ty=130&sig=108247297141555115295&page=1&tbnh=97&tbnw=102&start=0&ndsp=49&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:81&biw=1212&bih=867

i cant up photo  was  :pleasantry:  watch out :pleasantry:  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Z

crossfit vive en sant voi y es un niñato de 12 años ke en el colegio le hacen bulling por eso se las da de listo aki en internet. tu ijoputa te voy a partir la boca yo tambien vivo en santboi y como te vea te mato ya se kienes son tus padres tu madre conoce a mi tia y solo me hace falta preguntarle donde vives date por muerto te voy hacer la sonrisa del payaso

Cross I'll help you whit translate!   :good:

Crossfit lives in Saint Voi,and he 's an 12 years old guy,In the college some bulls disturb him so he takes revenge on the net.You are a motherfucher , i will break your mounth,i live in Saint Voi tooand as soon as i see youi will kill you.I've already know who are your mother and father,becouse you mother knows my aunt.Now i only need to ask her  where do you live.And when i'll discover it you can start think as yourself in a dead way.I will do to you "the clown smile".

That's all,Now all can understand

i am not scammer i fighting insulting etc with player crossfit and crossfit talk in forum my nick in scammer juliaspain is of another account and flexipolla is my account remove my name this post or report you for admins e-mail

have no evidence that there has been a scam.

Provides photos or videos of crimes. You can

upload the pictures of the crime forum.

Delete this post or you will be denounced by

baseless accusations or evidence.

crossfit cherrybie spanish and translate what

they want. USAD all the google translator and

you will see my message handlers. crossfit

mccoins scam and buy items for less price

agreed. eg a cost object 2900 and the 290

and pays you if you're not attentive scam.

Traducir

have no evidence that there has been a scam.

Provides photos or videos of crimes. You can

upload the pictures of the crime forum.

Delete this post or you will be denounced by

baseless accusations or evidence.

1- I can transalete by myself,no need to use google translater.

2 - I just translate exactly what you write,I didn't add anything else.

3 - You will denunciate me??Ahahaha,that's funny.I'll remove your name ONLY in the case that DEVS tell me to romevo becouse Iìm violing a Forum rule.Your words,for me,count 0.

Enjoy your no real life and no game life too. :facepalm: So sad ...

First of all flexipolla ive seen you write stupid and immature threads/posts here on the forum so you have no credibility in my eyes. Second of all crossfit is a good guy, their are 2-4 crossfit copycat chars out there trying to use his name. Hes lv20, trolldancing in your guts - if its anything else its a copycat.

dont start crap on cherrys thread, this is a great thread, to help people stay away from immature idiots fooling honest players.

keep it up cherry  :dirol:

:bad: :bad: This sense have any sense?SHOUTIME scammed,not only one but more people.

CROSSFIT is a GOOD, OLD player.

Please, dont  confuse people writing false things on here.

I can give my word ( and lot more people too) that Crossfit is not a scammer.

EXACTLY what I thought! But people kept telling me... I couldn't believe it though. He seemed like a pretty swell dude  :dirol:

i am not scammer i fighting insulting etc with player crossfit and crossfit talk in forum my nick in scammer juliaspain is of another account and flexipolla is my account remove my name this post or report you for admins e-mail

you do not remember you sent me re telling  web pages hacks with juliaspain said it was you , u can lie all you want but you cant lie to me

LOL THEBORA IS NOT SCAMMER PLYAER THEBORA HAS BEEN BUYED BY ME I BUY 23K THEBORA IS NOT HES AGAIN!!!!!! :bomb: :facepalm: :wacko: :bad:

buy charaCTER is prohibited.

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  NEVER TELL SOME THINK IF U HEAR FORM OTHER PEOPLE IDIOT'S :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :unknw: :unknw:

LOL THEBORA IS NOT SCAMMER PLYAER THEBORA HAS BEEN BUYED BY ME I BUY 23K THEBORA IS NOT HES AGAIN!!!!!! :bomb: :facepalm: :wacko: :bad:

Let us Remind u, buying and selling accounts in NOT allowed, and by doing so.. U are giving Scammers reason to continue their scams.

Who ever scammed THEBORA took all his belongings, gold, and the work done by that original player.. and now u are Rewarding him,

with 23k in gold..  :facepalm:   

:aggressive:  this tread is all about Stopping scammers, it's not a tread to find accounts for sale  :facepalm:

Ok devs please, the scamming is getting out of hand here. We need a better exchange system, and people need to stop clicking on links - if it looks to good, it is to good. And devs you need to start dealing with the account trading, yes it is illegal, but i see people in TC everyday trying to sell accounts, we need GMs ingame taking care of this. I just ignore anything thats not ok, or appropriet, but i feel like people are still falling for this or they are ok with it and passivly supports it. Its a growing problem. It never use to be like this...

First of all I need to say sorry becouse all scammer names are all togather and it make a little confusion,but i don't know why, i can't change it... I'll try to adjuste it tomorrow again.

Thanks again to all players that keep telling me here and in game this liers names.

Pay always attention and never trust a stranger people.

I'm so happy that devs are working on it,and lots scammed player pm me advising me that they've got back their account.

If you need to exchnge items from one of your own character from another,tell to respectable players that u know 100% that they wont scamm you.

For example Ghoststep,Demoledor,Hassn and more others when need to exchange items from their character they ask me to keep and give them back later.

And no one can say i ever take even a single 1gold.

GUYS!Enjoy game,play fair,have fun and if you need help ... all good players on here will be happy to help if they can..

Let's continue our work,it wont be easy,but one day all this scammers will be punished,and nobody will

trust them.

Guys!!! DONT TRUST GODOFWARS/GODOFWARSX/COCOLINO/SHADOWCOCO/REDDICK HE STOLE FROM MY FRIEND ACCOUNT A BELT AND GOLD! DONT BELIVE HIM!!
 Add godofwars/godvofwarsx/cocolino/shadowcoco/reddick to scammer list

Cherry u got to look at this both ways, most of those names u might of put up there are maybe people getting accused of scamming because the person don't like him or her. U should only put up scammers names if they got screen shots u know the other person who accuses might be lien or might not, but u can't be 100 percent sure he is scammmin or not so, plz try fixing cherry. Many people can be looseing there reputation because of getting accused.  :facepalm:

I don't know ether I might be wrong but most of the time people accuse people, and the person who has more friends in game and is more popular they go along with him and that dude is overpowered so everyone just says he or she is scammer. I know most people will understand what I'm trying to say but its true. I saw many ppl in trade chat get accused of something they didn't do. :facepalm:

I understand you. My name is on the list

because a player hates me and denounced me

as a scammer when I have never cheated

anyone. But so are the children who only

know how to lie to duck others. The creator

of this theme is another person that created

this rage to stay well. The list does not mean

anything if there is no evidence of the scam

as photos or videos.

I agree flex, cherry can u take most names off that people have posted with no evidence of the scamm. I read through every post on here and most people just said blah blah blah he's a scammer add him and u did and they had no evidence, I know right now that if I posted someones name that wasent a scammer u would add it cherry, can u please try and fix problems like this beautifull :facepalm:

Sincerely Neromage

Cherry u got to look at this both ways, most of those names u might of put up there are maybe people getting accused of scamming because the person don't like him or her. U should only put up scammers names if they got screen shots.

That was exactly what pueppi did. She just created a scammers list with the names of scammers + names of those whom she, or her friends, hated. Some of them were scammers and some were thought to be scammers as their name was in the list.

Well cherry has done a good work till now cos i can see many screenshot in this thread unlike pueppi's. So never add any name in this list if there is no PROOF.

Why i say this is cos in the previous scammers list i was shocked to see many good names like Knox, Shootercel etc :rofl:

Ya I saw a few people have shots and stuff and gave proof but I also saw a lot of people just say someones name and said he's scammer with no proof and cherry still added, I know that she's doing a lot of hard work doing this and its very helpfull just wanted her to only put names up that people have proof of. 8)

Oops,I didnt'know about Peuppi's hystory.

In any case I wrote that if somebody is in my scammer list by mistake,just post it's here and i will remove.

In any case,thanks for tell me,I will try to change the scammer list look

In any case i don't want t remove most of the name,but i can write in one place the ones of who I'm sure of and the ones that there is no proves in another part of the post.

Damn it,scammer are really much,every day i got more and more names... :facepalm: 

I hope to can adjuste the post, and make it better ;)

Thank you beautiful, I know u have a lot of hard work on this thread keep it up! Just wanted to add a litttle thing.  :yahoo:

Oops,I didnt'know about Peuppi's hystory.

In any case I wrote that if somebody is in my scammer list by mistake,just post it's here and i will remove.

In any case,thanks for tell me,I will try to change the scammer list look

In any case i don't want t remove most of the name,but i can write in one place the ones of who I'm sure of and the ones that there is no proves in another part of the post.

Damn it,scammer are really much,every day i got more and more names... :facepalm: 

I hope to can adjuste the post, and make it better ;)