SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

:give_rose: Hi friends,

Someone ask me to adjuste this post,and so,here I am.

I'm trying make a list whit REAL scammers names.But you need to understand,that fortunately I wasn't scammed by ALL of this people,so i can just trust payers that contact me and give new names.

Now  i'll make two differents list , one for the ones that I'm sure 100% they are scammer.Another whit the names that people told me but there's no proves.Just read,and be carefull in any case.

PLEASE , I ask to all players to don't write here names of people that they just don't like,take your personal problems out of this post.

Scammer are being a serious problem,and they are always more and more,don't joke about it.

SCAMMERS LIST :Ilahnina - Padisah - Ejderha  ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74147.0  ) + She scammed me and Hinluvbi same time.

Epiao - Cassier - Chronomaggus ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74402.msg352757#msg352757 )

Assussenna  is the ex owner of Espiao ( SS in page 11 posted by myself) By the way im pretty sure  this characters are deleted now

Eragon ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74635.msg352095#msg352095 ) +Now Locura has his account back , he's a good player.

Korkociiag ( Scammed a friend account )

♥♥♥♥s ( Read post below,he says SHOUTIME scammed his account somthe real player,nos it not using ♥♥♥♥S.)

Snowrozs - xcrystax ( SS in replies )

Nightturk (I trust Wolfsy , he is a good and respactable player )

Soothsayer ( SS in replies )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Zouko (Real Zouko wasnt a scammer,but he was scammed , I'll remove the name if and when he has back his own account)

Nightmare ( The real player was scammed read replies.)

Shoutime ( Scam NIGHTMARE  + lot of more people )

Ridder ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74114.0 )

Dioxid ( SS page 8 )

Ryubolt ( Sss page 7 )

Ellhnaras ( Ss page 7 )

Cherriz ( Ss page 7 )        (Not confuse is whit cherryby,my druid  :blush: )

Nazqul ( Ss page 7 )

Zeusalb ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75419.new#new ) here you will find 4more scammer names whitout screenshots plus  Zeusalb screenshot in spanish language and my transation in comments.

Leonmx ( Link in page 8 US server )

Lupi ( Link in page 8 US server)

Dioxid (ss page 8 )

Girlxyx ( ss in page 8 )

Skuxxranger - Skuxx ( no ss but i trust 100% the people that posted the name here)

Ghostbuzta - Blackbord ( ss post by myself page 8 , by the way he gave back to the owner the things he scammed)

Fryseh ( ss page 10 )

Scerpent - Argentina ( ss page 10 )

Eiwex  - Grades ( page 12  , no ss but and old player word )

Kingskuss ( ss page 13)

xmarcin (ss page 13 )

Samlor ( ss page 13 )

Killstreak ( ss page 14 )

SPECIAL CASE

Godzkush ( SS  in page 6 -7 posted by me and him )

I need you all players tell me your opininion ,I'll remove this name only if you decide so.Please read,and tell me if remove or not 

NOW the names people give to me, but unfortunately whit no evidence ,but still their WORD I hope  you pay attention the same becouse it doesn't mean that they aren't scammers. UNFORTUNATELY HAS TO DELETE THIS NAMES BECOUSE WHITOUT PROVES IT BE A MESSC AND PEOPLE ACCUSE ME TO ADD THEM HERE IN AN UNFAIR WAY.SO DEARS PLAYERS , I GIVE YOU THE ADVISE TO READ THE POSTS , AND BE CAREFULL WHIT ANY PEOPLE THAT IS POSTED HERE EVEN WHITOUT SS.BEING CAREFULL YOU PREVENT YOURSELF TO BE SCAMMED, AND IT HAS COST 0.

PLAYERS THAT ASKED TO BE REMOVED  :pardon:

Thebora  ( he/she writes in replies  that she/he bought THEBORA account,and that so,she's not the scammer.)

Arflex ( Writes in replies that he RIDDER gift him this account,but that he ISN'T  him. )

Thank you for your attention,and let's keep going with our work,if any of you find any more proof to incriminate this players,please,post here  for help us to find all of them.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT EVERYDAY KEEP ADDING HERE SS AND COMMENTS , I APPRECIATE IT , IF WE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MAKE DEVS BANN THIS PEOPLE , AT LEAST WE CAN SHOW THEIR NAMES TO ALL THE PLAYERS , AND HOPE MAKE PEOPLE DONT TRUST THEM ANYMORE  :give_rose: :give_rose: 

I STOPPED ADDING NAMES AT PAGE 14 , SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE,BUT ON MOBILE I'M BEING CRAZY WHIT ALL THIS SCAMMERS NAME ( THEY ARE REALLY A LOT ) SO DEAR PLAYERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING SAFE , JUST READ THE PAGES.

xoxo :bomb:   

With love , your  warspear agent  :dirol:

For report anything wrong whit your account, if you have been hacked and lost your account just write an email to support in the official Warspear online webpage , follow the link below! Good luck!

Para reportar algun problema con tu cuenta , si la has perdido y te la han robado escribe una email a support en el sito oficial de Warspear online.Sigue el link abajo.Buena suerte!

Per reportare qualsiasi problema con il tuo account , se l'hai perso e ti hanno staffato scrivi un' email al sito ufficiale di Warspear online , clicca sul link in fondo ! Buona fortuna!

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Dear players , every day i see more and more scammers in your posts ,Lot of you keep commenting and discovering new scammers , so for dont make this topic a mess when new people look at it , PLEASE , write in English.

It is an International forum , and so if we speak in ENGLISH everybody will be able to understand you.

If you need some help in Spanish or Italian just write in private to me , i can translate for you.

38117_.jpg

Great post! Sticky this snorlax and we'll keep it updated and aigrind can decide to ban or investigate these accounts - atleast players ingame know to ignore these low lifes.

I know people have been requesting improvements on exchange/trade features to help reduce scamming. I hope aigrind is taking this serious, cause it seems like scamming got worse with swamp update.

Eazy i m new in mc side he help me i pay on him i thing trust but ... Also in internet have many fake pages for scamm. I creat registration here and now i have many information for players :P hbo ridder also in my friends list but i see this poss and ignore them :D

Eazy i m new in mc side he help me i pay on him i thing trust but ... Also in internet have many fake pages for scamm. I creat registration here and now i have many information for players :P hbo ridder also in my friends list but i see this poss and ignore them :D

If they are yours friends Not ignore them.Just pay attention.Remember that I Collect information By many players , So i write here the names trying helping people...But personally I was scammed By Padisah/Ilahnina/ducks (same person) So i only can be sure 100%only about Them becouse it happens to me.

I Add Ridder for some screenshots taked from Elariath...search In forum , you will Find!!

How they did scam, if u not give username and password? please explain to me, vanity. Thx

:lol: Where you read that my account scammed ?

My account never has been scammed.

I only lose 50signs , and there 's No need to ID + PASS.

By  the way , I think it doesn 't matter.I create this post Just for have all scammers names In only one page , So people will eaSely read.

:lol: Where you read that my account scammed ?

My account never has been scammed.

I only lose 50signs , and there 's No need to ID + PASS.

By  the way , I think it doesn 't matter.I create this post Just for have all scammers names In only one page , So people will eaSely read.

cherry i thing he give question on me :P my acc was scam ;) maybe u not see what write in my post :@}-

cherry i thing he give question on me :P my acc was scam ;) maybe u not see what write in my post :@}-

Yes i know.But he write "explain to Me vanity " So...

You can add Nightturk - Ranger. I helped him kill hydra and next day he wanted to buy composite airblast +5 for 100k. He said he only had 95k and would give me 5k next day. Next day he said. I wont pay lol i have 300.000k bye bye noob.

5k aint much, he could easily have paid instead of scaming me. But now he both scammer and lier and untrusty elf instead.

Was it worth it? Anyway a scammer is a scammer. No matter of the ammount its about principle.

Add Nightmared lvl 20 ranger to scammers list.He scam one fr.He take his +7 lab dagger lvl17 and didnt gave anything in exchange.He promised to giv acc but dindt...

Add Nightmared lvl 20 ranger to scammers list.He scam one fr.He take his +7 lab dagger lvl17 and didnt gave anything in exchange.He promised to giv acc but dindt...

Its shoutime whos playing that character now, he scammed my account, how could i hav been so stupid :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

All i can say now is wow... Its great to see that we have great support team in game  :yahoo:  My id was scammed on weekend and today allready they returned it to me!!! Thx aigrind support team ur the best  :give_rose: all i want to know now is, did u ban that shoutime to prevent for more victims? And is it possible to get back the two characters he deleted from me :facepalm: ?

Am not sure if nightmared is a scammer, But yes i saw him wanting to sell his a/c ,a couple of months back, in trade chat.

Am not sure if nightmared is a scammer, But yes i saw him wanting to sell his a/c ,a couple of months back, in trade chat.

Its shoutime whos playing that character now, he scammed my account, how could i hav been so stupid :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You have your answer!  :friends: Have fun!

All i can say now is wow... Its great to see that we have great support team in game  :yahoo:  My id was scammed on weekend and today allready they returned it to me!!! Thx aigrind support team ur the best  :give_rose: all i want to know now is, did u ban that shoutime to prevent for more victims? And is it possible to get back the two characters he deleted from me :facepalm: ?

Mmmm..So are you saying that devs give youre account back and you want I remove your name from scammers list?

Pueppi comes to my mind when i see this topic  :bad: Hope the names posted here are really scammers.

I repeat , I 'm collecting info by different people.

And , to be sincere , I don't think they are lieing.In any case,just pay attention with this players,it prevent you for be scammed,and has cost 0

Pueppi comes to my mind when i see this topic  :bad: Hope the names posted here are really scammers.

lol that noob  :lol:

Unlike Pueppi's noob post, this is legit, Cherry's not the one who picked them, read page 1 and see other topics, you can see that  these people are clearly scammers, most are from Legion faction so I don't think you see their words at trade chat.

You can trust me.... trust me =P

I didn't know Shoutime was a scammer? I did a few trades with him and he never scammed me? Maybe because now it's a different person using his account.... don't know...

I also heard a lot of bad things about Crossfit O_o the level 20 rogue.

You can trust me.... trust me =P

I didn't know Shoutime was a scammer? I did a few trades with him and he never scammed me? Maybe because now it's a different person using his account.... don't know...

:bad: :bad: This sense have any sense?SHOUTIME scammed,not only one but more people.

CROSSFIT is a GOOD, OLD player.

Please, dont  confuse people writing false things on here.

I can give my word ( and lot more people too) that Crossfit is not a scammer.

snowroz scamed my friend's account yesterday  :bad: . i wish i knew he is scamer  :aggressive:  please add his name in list n other scamer nice work keep it up  :good:

yes now know why he sold to me druid lvl 15 for 7 scrolls  if its true i can give back to his owner just send me pm

yes a lot of bad things of retard people hate me because i laugh and dance on his corpses ahahahaah you think really i scamm people? i dont need of this for play

crossfit vive en sant voi y es un niñato de 12 años ke en el colegio le hacen bulling por eso se las da de listo aki en internet. tu ijoputa te voy a partir la boca yo tambien vivo en santboi y como te vea te mato ya se kienes son tus padres tu madre conoce a mi tia y solo me hace falta preguntarle donde vives date por muerto te voy hacer la sonrisa del payaso

crossfit vive en sant voi y es un niñato de 12 años ke en el colegio le hacen bulling por eso se las da de listo aki en internet. tu ijoputa te voy a partir la boca yo tambien vivo en santboi y como te vea te mato ya se kienes son tus padres tu madre conoce a mi tia y solo me hace falta preguntarle donde vives date por muerto te voy hacer la sonrisa del payaso

I 've reported you