IMPORTANT! YOU LIKE YOUR BARBARIAN? COME AND READ

apreila

:'( All hello. I have noticed that we have our weapones looks changed. I dont know about others weapones, because others i think ok, but [Acute Spadone] . arena weapon of barbarian, is looks now as child toy . Otherwords, when we use it, we not feel tht we use sword. More feels as fake paper toy or its not a real item. Yellow-green colour of steel is killing all sense to reality in using it.Eyes are tied to this clouns sword.

DEVELOPERS, PLEASE, GIVE BACK OLD LOOKS TO [ACUTE SPADONE]. 

My char, barb, means for me a lot, in my life, i love my barb, and cant take tht only sword i got to use , looks bad now. By the way, if you ll say "use axe then, , labrys", i ll answer : "I  like swords and accuracy of spadone". why should i change my love to axes? Just because of developers made sword [Acute spadone] looks as circus toy? I better try write to them, and write here about this, so all persons, who love their barbarians  and agree with me, that we want back old looks of sword [Acute spadone], will vote their opinion and devs will see that many ppls of their game want it. So it will be fixed to our, gamers, users, players, happy.

Опубликованное фото look closer! Barbarian carrying sword omg! Its isnot green! and we like this looks! make acute spadone to this looks pls!

Sorry for my bad english, i not using translator. :tease:

I can agree with you but, developers should make an option to choose the color of the weapon. So that you can have any color you choose not to be obligated to one color. Barbs all the way bro i feel you

I love my barby  :blush: :give_rose:

I can agree with you but, developers should make an option to choose the color of the weapon. So that you can have any color you choose not to be obligated to one color. Barbs all the way bro i feel you

Bros :friends: :drinks: :yahoo: :aggressive: , thanks you for vote, DEVELOPERS, pls, help us to become happy for our barbs! just looks for weapon! [ACUTE SPADONE] OMG! :good:

Yes please xD bd have harmstring, sap, the skill that hit really hard and other that I cant recall right now. We have only  2 skills in close combat chop, strong blow and roar....not being able of stuning in close combat sucks sometimes xD i dont know let us use 2 1h axes!!! Or a Skill that We go in Berswrker Mode reducing our def but increasing attk.

Yes,i like it...but it needs good skil to use in close combat

use chop and if your target hide charge or can use taunt hide and charge if you victim its noob you can do , at the last all classes are balanced except a little things

Yeah i cried out as little boy, its all ok with the swords looks and forms, i was SO WRONG! :facepalm:

AIGRIND, developers are good persons, they do crazy many works to keep this game cool.

They are great people. I FEEL SORRY  i was wrong to complain here. It will never happen again. Promise.

Thanks you for good game and its still possible to play free :friends: .

Yes,i like it...but it needs good skil to use in close combat

i like when ranger use hes scatter shot, tht move me away. so i can use charge to him and slice hes ears! :crazy:

i remember u, megadeth , at eu emerald u one of best barbs :good:

Crossfit. Dont need to introduce Crossfit ;D  You one of the best rogues.

Thanks for visit.  :'(

i remember u, megadeth , at eu emerald u one of best barbs :good:

Crossfit. Dont need to introduce Crossfit ;D  You one of the best rogues.

Thanks for visit.  :'(

:give_rose: :give_rose: ty....my barb was very good....but got hacked.....i miss kaizen clan all friends i made in EU

:drinks: :drinks: cheers for all