Are we tanky tank?

Lonex

Hey master, 

I'm apologize to say but I think the new expert skill (Blood Protection) for Death Knight need an improvement. I'm a DK for almost 8 years, I never feel enough tanky to tank with our skills. Let's say Exhalation of Darkness or Threads of Darkness, what's the function of those skill exactly? People could avoid Exhalation of Darkness because it takes long time to cast, and bosses could resist Exha and Threads of Darkness. 

Meanwhile, our expert skills are also weak. Death Call need high magic damage to deal some decent damage. Steel Hurricane works if enemies are nearby the DK (1-3 yd) and sometimes with desync of the game, Steel Hurricane doesn't deal damage even if enemy looks like nearby the DK.

Sharp Shadow? Secret Reserve nerf? Blow of Silence that people could have from relic? Blood Protection that only 8 secs protection and need mana to use? Saturation which spend HP too much to gain lifesteal (if you could deal damage to your enemy)?

Can we compare with Warden which can heal without doing anything, without waste their mana. I'm sure other DKs want too. Thanks for your attention.

Edited by Lukazzz

ДК_Тайные резервы.png Secret Reserves:

Modified the skill’s effect. Previously, the skill increased the “Health regeneration” attribute and applied the healing effect every few seconds. Now the skill increases the numerical value of health regeneration and the rate of health regeneration by 75-100-140-180%, depending on the level of skill development. Increased the cooldown of the skill from 90 to 120 seconds.

More than that, I'd rather have a less HP-decrease price for the Saturation skill. The way it buffs is good enough for me, but 10% of hps is simply too high for a tank which usually reaches like 7k hps (-700hps) and lasts few secs. I'd increase the time of that buff and decrease the price on HPs. It is the only improvement I'd do for a dk. 

42 minutes ago, Higgings said:

More than that, I'd rather have a less HP-decrease price for the Saturation skill. The way it buffs is good enough for me, but 10% of hps is simply too high for a tank which usually reaches like 7k hps (-700hps) and lasts few secs. I'd increase the time of that buff and decrease the price on HPs. It is the only improvement I'd do for a dk. 

I'd rather buying equipments with block bonus, enchance my gears with blocks. Then I am standing at crowd and let them attack me, blocks will heal me up. XD

Iykwim

4 часа назад, Lukazzz сказал:

Can we compare with Warden which can heal without doing anything, without waste their mana.

Please do not compare 2 separate classes, the process of the game for different classes should be different.

It wouldn't be interesting to make 2 classes the same in the game, wouldn’t it?

I read your thoughts, thank you.
In future updates, the abilities will be adjusted, and you can probably get what you want.

12 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

In future updates, the abilities will be adjusted, and you can probably get what you want.

Hope so. It is bad seeing a class not using his most significant skills 😕

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Hope so. It is bad seeing a class not using his most significant skills 😕

I agree, there are plenty skills In the game that don't deserve an hotkey :panda7:

2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Please do not compare 2 separate classes, the process of the game for different classes should be different.

Absolutely not comparing between of them by the skill. No I don't. But that's we called a tank, not so easy to die. And DKs need such this to be a crowd controller. Esp by DKs skill/expert skill, people seem confused how to distribute their skill point after the latest update. The reason already explained on my post. 

But anyway thankyou for your response, we'll wait then. :Respect:

11 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

IS THAT CONFIRMATION? 😍

On 6/18/2019 at 12:07 AM, Poggers said:

IS THAT CONFIRMATION? 😍

Possibility*. Nothing is confirmed until a topic verifies it.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, Reivenorik said:

Making 2 Same Classes ? mcs dont have strong tank , while elfs can do dgs without healers and what you did ?

you maked DK weaker , now Saturation will cost HP and Secret Reserve will actually heal nothing for pvp (You will die before you get Heal ) while you cant even kill wardens in arena , and dont you actually think Blood Protection is same as Fortification of warden but Weaker ? 

wardens have it for Unlimited time when they have lot of mana regen 

and Dk's have it for 8 sec and cd is 22 sec ,

if you dont want make 2 same classes 

give Steel Hurricane Basic Steal Health like 20% at 4/4 

or make Dark Shield heal Death knight for 30% of Blocked dmg with Dark shield 

or make Secret Reserve Active skill and make its cd lower while its not working as before.

Edited by Kamisama