i cant make elf on my new account :( 2hrs now

ieatpoop

Right now, it's not possible to create elf characters on new accounts on US-Sapphire because there are so many more Sentinel players than Legion players. It's necessary to keep the balance between both factions.

One could come up with something like a queue when registering for elves. For those who are fundamentally important class and the server to give the opportunity to leave a request.:dirol:

So you want me to play on other server?? What the f is that? Or play mc even i dont want it 😨. and you want english person to play at CH-emeral 😹😹. Or at br , topaz?

Edited by ieatpoop

At certain moment you can make the chars in us-sapphire elf side, i tried to make on a new acc yesterday and successful 🙂

Edited by Krystal

3 часа назад, ieatpoop сказал:

So you want me to play on other server?? What the f is that? Or play mc even i dont want it 😨. and you want english person to play at CH-emeral 😹😹. Or at br , topaz?

Of course not. But you can create a character of a hostile faction on the selected server, play to study the enemies (it will come in handy later) and periodically try to create where you want.:dirol:

6 часов назад, акм сказал:

Of course not. But you can create a character of a hostile faction on the selected server, play to study the enemies (it will come in handy later) and periodically try to create where you want.:dirol:

What a strategic you are! :hmm:
@ieatpoop We really need to somehow adjust the balance of the number of players in warring alliances, this is the only correct way.
Try again in a few days if it still doesn’t work.

• 1 month later...

Gotta give evil side a "sexy" race, maybe succubus yeah? worked for WoW. Human and elf two most popular races in fantasy in every mmo, was big mistake to set teams like this. Maybe delete elf and replace with something more unique? Like another human

• 2 months later...

Been over a month and havnt been able to create a elf on US server. What a shame, the devs of this game tells you how they want you to play the game instead of letting you play it how you want. That's the first I've ever heard of that in any game. And especially a indie game. Just wow

There are 10 whole players on elf side on US server and each of those players have multiple accounts for elf. Either fix the game or give the rights to the game to another company who would be able to.

Oh my, here we go. One’s getting on his high horse again. 🙂 Let me tell you a secret dear, players rarely stick with their first class in Warspear anyway. You got about 7 options to test your desired class' weakness, and if you're minimally wise, you will inevitably find out that it really won't matter which class you choose, you're going to get all beat up by somebody at some point, unless you work in a balanced team. If most of your friends play a certain class, for this very reason you should consider playing another!