Player Ridder Scammer

Eleriath

Hi, I will present my accusation against player Ridder.

He agreed to sell Shield of Heroic Endurance for 30 Signs and 50 Damage Spheres II. He agreed and then said he got a better offer. I tell him to return my signs but he, after an attempt of ...trying to involve me in an scam by giving me an item it didn't belonged to me(or this is what i think because the boots weren't mines), he dc.

Here are the Screenshots, if they are unclear or you need them by email please feel free to pm me with this request. I believe they are self explanatorys  plus I know you have records and logs of transactions between players, logs of chats in the DB and server where WS is hosted. So you can check the veracity of my accusation.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Admins, I do really expect from you to take action against this situation, meaning by returning me my 30signs and baning permanently this player.

Waiting for your response,

Thank you very much,

Regards.-

seriously, players like those has no place for them here in warspear, i really, really hope admins will see this, and bann that scammer, aswel las refunding your items back that belonged to you.

Hi, this is the third day, Admins could you please review this case or contact me by email?

Thanks.-

DOnt worry, im sure youre case is not the only one, so be patient. Im sure they are working on it, just wait and play.

what a m-th-f-ck-r another spanish player scamming people  :facepalm:  shame us all for be spanish

sorry but support dont bann or block any account for scamm people in game thats i think .... ilaninha , ducks , espiao , and many others reporteds and recieved nothing  :facepalm:

Hi all, thanks for your support guys :)

My idea with this post is to set a precedent meaning if you are scammed and you have evidence with screen shots, like i did, and post in the forum in a correct way scammers will be judged.

If this ends in a good resolution, then they will think twice when scaming (Plus.....I warned in the beginning that i was taking SS to avoid this situation, so that means he is dumb or he expects Admins won't do nothing to him even with a report in forum).

That's why I'm really interested in Admins resolution. I believe I've done the right thing, I consider myself a fair player, I don't go scaming people or doing stupid things, I just enjoy the game, but when this kind of thing happens GM must support us.

Any answer? mail? post? something? it feels disappointing not having an answer at least from any admin. What should I understand from this? that a recovery account receives answers at instant speed but this kind of posts don't? So if i scam no one will take any action?

I believe I have posted it in the correct forum and sent the email to the correct place....I've posted on 9 Nov...today is 18 Nov but still no answer.

At least do it for respect.

Regards.-