What with the grammar on the forums?

Rainbowzfail

Question

I mean if your going to post on forums shouldn't you at least know how to spell or even just make your posts readable. Every time I check a forum post I always see something like this:

Sur yo can read but is sloppy n a lil off like barely understand bcuz im missing words. I go to home sell things get gold but want cat i cant afford tho if i could

I mean half the posts are missing key words that make a sentence flow. I don't care about everyone having proper grammer but make it understandable at least. I mean dont type and submit right away. All you really have to do is double check your post before you send it... These aren't phones ya'kno....

So why is it people suck at typing understandable sentence's?

14 answers to this question

0h n1c3 thr3@d. L0l M3 w0nd3r whi pl0Epls Ch/-\t l1k3 th1s s0m(3t1mEz S0 th1z plOpl3 sh0(_)Ld w3nT t0 sc:h00l :wacko: :wacko:

BTW. This shit doesn't happens only on forums. Check the Us trade chat. :facepalm:

0h n1c3 thr3@d. L0l M3 w0nd3r whi pl0Epls Ch/-\t l1k3 th1s s0m(3t1mEz S0 th1z plOpl3 sh0(_)Ld w3nT t0 sc:h00l :wacko: :wacko:

BTW. This shit doesn't happens only on forums. Check the Us trade chat. :facepalm:

Haha i can read it and i fully understand this, am i ufo?  :facepalm: No, im just a geek.

Haha  :lol: :lol:

Vomm, why you ignore me?  :cray:

I mean if your going to post on forums shouldn't you at least know how to spell or even just make your posts readable. Every time I check a forum post I always see something like this:

I mean half the posts are missing key words that make a sentence flow. I don't care about everyone having proper grammer but make it understandable at least. I mean dont type and submit right away. All you really have to do is double check your post before you send it... These aren't phones ya'kno....

So why is it people suck at typing understandable sentence's?

grammar*

do not = don't**

Lol, you guys know what he means, everyone typos from time to time.

What really irks me is when people abbreviate words that really shouldn't be abbreviated. Like using "u" instead of "you" or "dun" instead of "don't". Omitting a couple letters in a word that is only 3 4 or 5 long is just lazy and sloppy.

But yeh, go watch sapphire tc, especially sentinel, and see how long it takes you to puke.

You're*

he doesnt mean typos just the abilty to write understandable sentences.. :facepalm: 

*anybody who doesnt understand the above^ sentence needs to go back to school.

Dis happns bcuz mozt of da playas in dis gaem r 12yo kid swags yolo xXX smoke weed. :shout: :shout:

So y I shud yous da corect grammer when I cn yous da best speak  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Who cares really? As long as you can understand.. if you don't, just let them know.

Most posts that cant be understood, is done by people who don't understand English to well.

Be kind, rewind.  :crazy:

yh, wn i cht @ tc i cn c a few ppl tlking lyk diz, witch i do fnd annoying sumtymes cuz i dnt always undrstnd wht thy r saying. Espcially whn their Ingles iz nt so gud. so yh, as lng as a txt is understandble itz kay to wryte lyk diz..

ooor.. in other words...

yeah, when i chat at trade chat, i sometimes see a few players talking like ^, which is kinda annoying at timnes, because i dont always understand what they are saying, especially if they're not english and dont make sense at all :shout: . so ya, as long as a text in understandable that everyone can understand, iits okay to write like that, just dont type like i did above ^ :nea:

You're*

grammar*

do not = don't**

Call em as you see em.

P.S Every comment you write now, I guarantee at least one person will be checking for your grammar