Arena - Level 11-14

Dragon

Im a level 13 deathknight. Im trying to arena for quite a while to get an Arena spear or an acute spadone. But im not getting anywhere as im stuck with a crap partner majority of the time. This thread is for anyone who will be willing to help me

Im a level 13 deathknight. Im trying to arena for quite a while to get an Arena spear or an acute spadone. But im not getting anywhere as im stuck with a crap partner majority of the time. This thread is for anyone who will be willing to help me

Im chosen so i cant help, but feel your pain. Maybe try looking in trade chat for a bit, or go out questing and try to find people that are wearing good gear/weapons. And when you do find someone good to arena with, tell them that you never arena with anyone good and befriend them. :good:  :yahoo: That way you have a partner who can help you while you help them. 8)

:aggressive: ;D

u always got my necro bro 1400 def 554 heal lvl 14 we never lose but we dont be on at the same times cuz i have work and stuff one day i will get like 10 set tickets n just arena but i have 5k arena points now but i will stay this lvl to u get yo spear bro r team cant be beat we never lose  :aggressive: ;D 8)

:aggressive: ;D u always got my necro bro 1400 def 554 heal lvl 14 we never lose but we dont be on at the same times cuz i have work and stuff one day i will get like 10 set tickets n just arena but i have 5k arena points now but i will stay this lvl to u get yo spear bro r team cant be beat we never lose  :aggressive: ;D 8)

lol did u remember turkshaman and kriyus?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pleasantry: if u manage to win with any random partner than u'll be called awesome :mega_shok:

:aggressive: ;D u always got my necro bro 1400 def 554 heal lvl 14 we never lose but we dont be on at the same times cuz i have work and stuff one day i will get like 10 set tickets n just arena but i have 5k arena points now but i will stay this lvl to u get yo spear bro r team cant be beat we never lose  :aggressive: ;D 8)

Aaah yes the name "letsfarm" rings a bell... oh yes.... run lil necro runnn.. fear double trouble and arenaborn's unrelenting wrath  :lol: .

But back to the original point to this post. I Would normally raise my hand and say i would help but currently not in-game these days, but when i am i would usually run with Ladygi for a spell. One must keep in touch with friends after all.

Maybe ask some top arena runners for a hand? Throwing a few tickets their way might just land you a temporary partner for your needed ap.

I got my roster. Ladygi -- Currently beating trueblue

Letsfarm -- Awesome support

Xpat -- Perfect rogue

Amendoin

Ashrof --- Perfect rogue

Badhabit - Strong DK

Runaway,Xkillerxz --- aWESOME

lol did u remember turkshaman and kriyus?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yes but its his fault his def like 1000 :wacko: :'( :bad:  mine higher :cray: :wacko:  u guys r very good team but we like 3/7 i think  good shaman team

Aaah yes the name "letsfarm" rings a bell... oh yes.... run lil necro runnn.. fear double trouble and arenaborn's unrelenting wrath  :lol: .

But back to the original point to this post. I Would normally raise my hand and say i would help but currently not in-game these days, but when i am i would usually run with Ladygi for a spell. One must keep in touch with friends after all.

Maybe ask some top arena runners for a hand? Throwing a few tickets their way might just land you a temporary partner for your needed ap.

i normally dont run but if its 2 rogues what can i do  :wacko:  im support bro

i normally dont run but if its 2 rogues what can i do  :wacko:  im support bro

True that. The reason why i like to run as a Rogue arena team? A great defence can be a good offence.. and the rogue's gouge makes a handy defencive tool. Hard to beat.

hahaha arean we need to get triple trouble back up and running 8)  i use my dk now and alot of the times i never die, me and lady did like 89 battles last week and never lost once  ;D  my rouge is gonna sit at lvl 15 for ever lol so shes out sorry.

hahaha arean we need to get triple trouble back up and running 8)  i use my dk now and alot of the times i never die, me and lady did like 89 battles last week and never lost once  ;D  my rouge is gonna sit at lvl 15 for ever lol so shes out sorry.

Lvl15 Whaaaaa?  :shok:

I Have to give smiile credit for finding this new epidemic called WAD, and he has found the cure but there is one small problem... once he found the cure he disappeared from warspear  :crazy:

I Have to give smiile credit for finding this new epidemic called WAD, and he has found the cure but there is one small problem... once he found the cure he disappeared from warspear  :crazy:

Disaster, we cant finish with warspear, oh no  :diablo: Maybe ufo kidnapped him?

Disaster, we cant finish with warspear, oh no  :diablo: Maybe ufo kidnapped him?

He was first sighted on sapphire... last seen on eu. Anythings possible at this point.  :lol:  russian server perhaps?

that comment was aimed at person who started post

owh.... now i feel dumb lol :blush:  and born i got an update: my dk's arena record rules lol im like 308/341 only 33 career losses. pretty good i think :pardon:

He was first sighted on sapphire... last seen on eu. Anythings possible at this point.  :lol:  russian server perhaps?

AIGRIND took him out :rofl:

born i got an update: my dk's arena record rules lol im like 308/341 only 33 career losses. pretty good i think :pardon:

I Think iv done well so far  :blush:  iv run arena with lady, you and gone solo so far and my win rate is decent.

26862_.jpg

Lmao i still remember the day i met you. Was doing random when.. TADAN! It was awesome :')

Glad i found you and Zhu :friends:

Double Trouble team n Triple Trouble team  :aggressive:

Yes i remember the first day i met you too  :lol:

You were mocking me saying "please stop killing me" and i said "ok.. ill make it easy" and just stood there. I Don't think the partner i had appretiated that :rofl:

Bs!! Lolol

U were overpowered :blush:

And i was even more noob than i am nowadays hihihi

Mean mc that raped my tiny ass at arena is my best buddy now :friends:

Cute story :'(

Bs!! Lolol

U were overpowered :blush:

And i was even more noob than i am nowadays hihihi

Mean mc that raped my tiny ass at arena is my best buddy now :friends:

Cute story :'(

:blush: :friends:

Lmao, prob is that if you kill me... there's a second trouble waiting for you :D

Born, Zhu or Kath  :give_rose: lmao

That's why its Double Trouble  ;D

But ur really good, just need to find a partner that don't screw u up  :bad:

i hate lady gi but i respecyt here            but if ur a ranger i hate u and dont respect u...      ps lady my shamen is a better partner than my barb